Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many packs do you own?

Comments

• Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    I have Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get To Work, Get Together, City Living and Realm of Magic. I'm currently at my absolute limit of what my computer can handle, so no more packs until I get a new system together.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    edited March 2021
    I have everything, except any kits. I will get country kitchen eventually, but am in no hurry so will wait for a sale.
  • Options
    charmed4life4charmed4life4 Posts: 178 Member
    All except the Kits, Batuu, and Paranormal. As of right now I have no intention of buying a Kit until I see if they go on sale. Batuu is a protest situation for me, so I wouldn't even buy it at a discount. I'm waiting for a sale before I buy Paranormal.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    All of them. Yes, including the god-awful Batuu, and the kits.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I'm on PC and own all except Parenthood, Dust Kit, and Retro Style Kit. Got some packs on sale and two packs in giveaways. :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I have all of them.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Most except the batuu one, bust the dust and the clothing kit pack. Batuu and the clothing one I will never buy the dusting one only until they fix it. Most of the packs I have got on sale.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    All except the Throwback Kit.
    Imagine if I kept all that money! I could've bought...umm.....uh...something....something else?
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I play only on PC, I have everything except Journey to Batuu & the throwback kit.
  • Options
    Bree_The_Simmer3Bree_The_Simmer3 Posts: 8 New Member
    i have 5 expansion Packs, 3 game packs, 3 stuff pack, 0 kits, im pretty broke, i got all of them on sale. :s
  • Options
    Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    I have installed Pets, Seasons, Outdoor Retreat, Get Together, i think those ones are the best. I also have Other Expansions, but i'm not playing them right now.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Everything except Batuu and the Kits. Both have themes that are of no interest to me, and I refuse to buy them out of principle. I know Im not missing much of anything.
  • Options
    MeltedPrincessMeltedPrincess Posts: 2 New Member
    I own City Living, Island Living, Seasons, Journey to Batuu, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Tiny Living Stuff, Paranormal Stuff, and Laundry Day Stuff. And I still want more but I need a sale :( Lol.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Posted in here before, but today I added Outdoor Retreat to my game. The console version is having a small sale. I hope to at least be able to get one of the stuff packs I want as well.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    iamoz96 wrote: »
    I have all packs (except JtB) on console and most packs on PC. I hate myself for double purchasing since now I have a PC I have to have all packs on there as well. What about you?

Edit: forgot to add I only have the Bust the Dust kit on PC

All of them including the kits.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    I have all of them and don’t regret a single one of them. I use at least half of each packs contents in a single save file.
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I have all of the expansions, game packs, stuff packs, kits, and a load of CC and mods to boot. Surprised my PC doesn't just explode. :D
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    I have:
    5 Expansion Packs: Get Together, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University, and Snowy Escape
    1 Game Pack: Parenthood
    3 Stuff Packs: Luxury Party Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, and Backyard Stuff
    0 Kits
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Patiently waiting for Paranormal, the discount. :triumph:No~~ Batuu because no relation with world and lore of Sims.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    All packs except Batuu which I refuse to get and I will not own any of the three first kits because they are 1) too expensive and 2) has nothing I am interested in.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I started off on PC but as I added more packs, my laptop couldn't take anymore. It carried me through Sims 2 & 3 though.

PC - City Living, Spa Day, Get to Work, Get together, Parenthood, and only have movie hangout stuff.

Console - All except Star Wars, Country Kit, and 90s kit.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    I have all of them except JtB and the sports clothes kit. I might pick up the kit at some point, but JtB will never happen.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Star Wars: Journey to Batuu, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff, Nifty Knitting Stuff, Paranormal Stuff, I have not bought the Throwback Fit Kit, Country Kitchen Kit or the Bust the Dust kit.

I could have just said "all of them except the kits" but that's no fun.
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Everything but: Get Famous, Eco Lifestyle, Vampires, Realm of Magic, Star Wars: Journey to Batuu, Strangerville, Tiny Living, Paranormal, and the kits.

I still want a lot of these but not ready to deal with them in my game yet.