Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which pre-made is your sim dating?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Mortimer Goth
  • Options
    GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    edited February 2021
    I just realised that all of my Alphabet Legacy sims have dated pre-mades or children of pre-mades weirdly enough!

My generation A sim, Ariella, married Akira Kibo and they had one daughter, Bella.

Bella was best friends with, and I believe at one point flirted with, the Bheedas’ child, who Jesminder Bheeda is pregnant with at the start of the game. Bella married Rohan Elderberry and Max Villareal and had one daughter each by them.

Rohan’s daughter, Caitlin, married the son of Makoa Kealoha I made (who is literally just Makoa cloned and aged down because who would waste those genes? 😂).

Max’s daughter, Cecilia, married Cassandra Goth or the daughter of Cassandra Goth I made - I can’t remember which.
  • Options
    niallsbrowniesniallsbrownies Posts: 32 Member
    It's always Travis Scott or J Hunnington III. Gotta love the OGs. And that J is confirmed to be a Simlish version of Schmidt from New Girl.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    In one save file there are quite a few premades and townies my Sims are dating or married to.
    One female I have is married to Caleb, and I created a teen for them in CAS, and it was a girl who favored the mom in looks. I had them have a child born in-game, and it was a girl, who favors Caleb, but has her mother's eyes. She is still pretty young, so even though she favors Caleb, it can change when she grows up.
    I have another Sim basically being a homewrecker. She is currently trying to get in a relationship with the male Sim that came with Get Together. Her success has been mixed.
    Another Sim I have is getting along with a townie I thought was cute, and I hope she will get in a relationship with him.
    I don't really have my Sims got for Premades or townies the first time around, but I will probably have some do so.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I don't have any packs that add sims so my sims always wind up marrying either Travis Scott or Liberty Lee.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    MacyStarMoonMacyStarMoon Posts: 52 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    not only him,Morgyn Ember,Erwin Pries and Paka'a Uha are the townies my sims are dating too
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I had a sim off one person every day in her basement just so she could see her love, the Grim Reaper. I got that idea from a Laurenzside Video lol