Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Starting over again I realize I actually love the Snowy Escape World

My plan last time was to play Snowy Escape and then I got side tracked and ended up placing my Sims in Sulani... Then the game went off to a tangent I didn't much like so back from beginning again.

And I must say that the world in Snowy Escape is probably on my top 3 list now and I don't see this household move away from the world (just within it).
Great job, dev team!
Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Comments

• Options
    MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    I really feel like EA has stepped up their game with Snowy Escape and (hopefully) Paranormal Stuff. Snowy Escape encourages me to get my sims off of their home lot and out into the rest of the world and neighborhood, making new game play opportunities.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    It's truly beautiful!! Love the half snowy mountains half normal.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I moved a couple of my Sims into the world the first chance I got, and spent the entire day playing the Snowy Escape world. I had fun exploring the hot springs, and the general area with my Sims. I haven't even had them sky yet, or hike. I think it is one of my favorite expansion packs for Sims 4.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I really feel like EA has stepped up their game with Snowy Escape and (hopefully) Paranormal Stuff. Snowy Escape encourages me to get my sims off of their home lot and out into the rest of the world and neighborhood, making new game play opportunities.

Same. I remember those Dark times when we only have Base Game, Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work. I never sent my sims outside the house unless they go to work.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    While I do not see SE as mind blowing, it is one of the better packs in Sims 4 and I can find some use for it. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I posted this awhile ago in another thread, I love watching my lvl 10 skier fly down the ludicris slope on highest intensity...the animations are excellent, looks just like it does in rl. Excellent job devs!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    My plan last time was to play Snowy Escape and then I got side tracked and ended up placing my Sims in Sulani... Then the game went off to a tangent I didn't much like so back from beginning again.

And I must say that the world in Snowy Escape is probably on my top 3 list now and I don't see this household move away from the world (just within it).
    Great job, dev team!

Yeah I’m giving the pack a second shot now - it having been so buggy and the crashes just really put me off the game and then I also completely ran out of time to plan anything at all lately. And now that I’m less annoyed with it and play up in the always-snowy part of the world with two sims (teen and her grandfather, both witches, he works as a teacher - her parents died a long time ago) I actually like the world a lot. It’s very atmospheric, like Sulani. Fits this family well. So I see your point :)