Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuff Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Wonder when the embargo lifts. We may get some info this weekend. 👀

This is the type of pack though where you probably want to discover all the surprises yourself.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Guidry is a charmer, this mysterious ghost is female. Maybe they have history together? Or perhaps there's a way to hook them up?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member

Christ! They've put my ex-wife in the game!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Oooohhh!!!! "She's coming for you" sounds promising!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    I'm putting my simoleans on the Night Wrath! I don't know how I'm going to wait another week.

A Night Wrath? Will need some Specteroil then.
    Wonder when the embargo lifts. We may get some info this weekend. 👀

This is the type of pack though where you probably want to discover all the surprises yourself.

Well, we'll get info on Friday right? That's when the stream is gonna be....
    I get u tho, I am SO conflicted if I want to watch the livestream or not, cuz I also wanna be surprised, but at the same time am so darn curious...
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    “She’s coming for you”....🤔

Perhaps Bonehilda’s evil twin sister Adlihenob? She does the opposite of cleaning the house...

I do enjoy watching the live-streams, but I’ll be skipping this one.
    I need to experience The Sims Paranormal on my very own late at night. In the dark.
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    That summoning interaction reminds me the commertial of Makin' Magic expansion :D

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

Christ! They've put my ex-wife in the game!

Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    “She’s coming for you”....🤔

Perhaps Bonehilda’s evil twin sister Adlihenob? She does the opposite of cleaning the house...

I do enjoy watching the live-streams, but I’ll be skipping this one.
    I need to experience The Sims Paranormal on my very own late at night. In the dark.

:#
    Oh no buddy, It may be at night for me, but lights will be on and volume little lower than normal. lol

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Actually..... the more I hear about this,just like captain I'm thinking about not watching the livestream. This might be the one pack I want to discover on my own 🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member

Lol I hope that means Bonehilda will pick a fight with a maid
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member

In Sims 3 Maids would freak out over Bonehilda and quit. More details from older games the better.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    My spellcasters will finally be exactly what i wanted! Chalk circle seances anywhere...? I mean in the middle of the forest while dancing around fire? Granite Falls, you're making so much more sense to me 🖤
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    aws200 wrote: »

In Sims 3 Maids would freak out over Bonehilda and quit. More details from older games the better.

The same in TS1. I'm sure they are carrying on with the tradition. One of the iterations had text something like "I'm out of here. You people are freaks!" when the maid went running out, but I can't remember which.
    Now, I just want to know if she still has a drinking problem...
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    aws200 wrote: »

Depends on the details. Maids freaking out over Bonehilda is great. Things like, say, vampires sleeping on alters is not so great.
  • Options
    revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    The SHE'S COMING FOR YOU bit has me veeeeeeery interested. The devs have mentioned there are ways to die in a haunted house. It was said in the plural but I'd be happy with just one. It would also be a delicious bait and switch for the people complaining that it's too fluffy and that Sims isn't just a game for kids. I mean, I think they have a point but I've also made peace with the fact that I kinda have to make more gritty stories in and around the fluff but if there is even one genuinely spooky bit I'd be elated.
    &PHgr;
  • Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    edited January 2021
    I hope “She’s coming for you” is actually scary! I’d love the same vibes that burglars had: creepy music, sudden loss of controls, scared sims and a terrifying invader!
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    It's patch day!!! New Scared emotion is dropping soon!! Ahhh! I'm going to tear my own face off in anticipation!!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    I'm literally getting a glass of champagne when it goes live and I'm gonna laugh and giggle and terrorize my Sims. >:)<3<3<3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I'm literally getting a glass of champagne when it goes live and I'm gonna laugh and giggle and terrorize my Sims. >:)<3<3<3

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Patch is live!!!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Downloading! But where's the notes!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights