Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your first world problems!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I have enjoyed reading your conversation in this thread.

My first world problem is that my save game for TS4 threw an alarming error and I am too afraid to start it again; but when looking at Steam for other games to play I cannot find any to my liking.
  • Options
    MariawednesdayMariawednesday Posts: 6 New Member
    Amazon Prime is just running reruns and netflix has nothing that good to watch while I play sims
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member
    I have enjoyed reading your conversation in this thread.

My first world problem is that my save game for TS4 threw an alarming error and I am too afraid to start it again; but when looking at Steam for other games to play I cannot find any to my liking.

Do you have your game backed up at all?
    That sounds scary. What's the error? Do you play only through Steam or Origin?
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    Amazon Prime is just running reruns and netflix has nothing that good to watch while I play sims

And people keep telling me to get Netflix. I don't need it. Hope you find something to look at!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited January 2021
    Thank you, I did not mean to create worry. I do have many backups, and I reverted to a previous save and deleted the one in question. The error was, supposedly, about the sim I played, that according to the LE created 'should be kicked out of the game'. I am not sure what to make of it, and was too puzzled to continue playing. Oh, I play TS4 through Origin; any other game through Steam.

I did play some House Flipper. I rarely find anything on NetFlix either.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    The lack of inclusivity in some of the ideas on the forum, and in the sims games.

Ugh. I wish more people could come up with ideas beyond the boring americanised world view.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'm interested, @Movotti . What would you do to improve the worldview of the game? And which ideas on the forum are problematic in lacking inclusivity?

As for Netflix, yeah. I'm sort of watching Better Call Saul once in a blue moon but it doesn't have near the intensity of interest that Breaking Bad did, and I tried watching Lucifer but it's a mix of cute, and really amazingly "lacking in innate intelligence" because I can say it that way here in Oz...and I just kind of lost interest in it after a while. I hear Hulu has better stuff lately, so I might check into that. Netflix has so much of nothing I care to see after Breaking Bad. It pushes things at me and every time, I just think "your algorithms stink, because you actually think I'd like this?!"

So yeah...nothing good to watch.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    First world problem of my week this week was last night, having to wait and hour and a quarter for our Indian home delivery to arrive. We rang them three times to check on arrival time and it still took longer than they told us. We felt like phoning them and telling them to cancel it, but it's too nice, and we were looking foreword to it.
    MLgj4Vx.png