Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

kijiko eyelash remover!!

So, i noticed the smallest glitch when i was using the eyelash remover by kijoko and i was wondering if other people have the same issue.

FA9npR7.png

so in this pic i used the eyelash remover and she is wearing is uncurled eyelash accessories. she is not wearing rings. it seems fine but upon a closer look.

TI4q8ff.png

it looks like a black line and its very small. i didn't know what the issue was until i started playing around.

zDYY3KG.png

she is still wearing the uncurled eyelashes but not the eyelash remover.

348Pzpi.png

as you can see its not glitching anymore so the only conclusion I came to is the eyelash remover is the issue.

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I am not seeing what you are seeing. *feels blind*. Anywhoo...you could try using Cein Z Roza's Mod.
  • Options
    teamjenteamjen Posts: 50 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I am not seeing what you are seeing. *feels blind*. Anywhoo...you could try using Cein Z Roza's Mod.

It is really small and the only way I noticed because I was moving her around in CAS. Thank you for the mod rec I’ll try it out.

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Sure! I hope it doesn't have the same issue. I know little stuff like that can get under your skin and once you see it, it becomes all you can see.
  • Options
    GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!