Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Livinasimminlife's Stories: Starlight Saga begins

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    giphy.gif

Those were great screenshots. Love the new house.

Thank you. I love the house too. Big enough for all of them (well at least until they all leave for uni and Parker for Glimmerbrook). And the view is spectacular!

I chose that GIF on purpose too. "Joey", and green and black shirt. :wink:

Oh, and when the kiddies run off to college and....magic school? :grimace: .... Dulcie will have all that space to herself.

I see what you did there. :wink:

Yes, Lizzie and Joseph will be empty nesting in a big house soon. But it was time to move from the apartment and to stop renting. Between the two of them, at the top of their careers, they could afford this beautiful home. And Dulcie had the best time running all over the house at night before collapsing in front of the fire at 5am the next morning.

so their night owl empty nesters. sorry because of all my mod issues i backed away from the forums for a few weeks, so not sure whats going on. translation i;m confused.

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    giphy.gif

Those were great screenshots. Love the new house.

Thank you. I love the house too. Big enough for all of them (well at least until they all leave for uni and Parker for Glimmerbrook). And the view is spectacular!

I chose that GIF on purpose too. "Joey", and green and black shirt. :wink:

Oh, and when the kiddies run off to college and....magic school? :grimace: .... Dulcie will have all that space to herself.

I see what you did there. :wink:

Yes, Lizzie and Joseph will be empty nesting in a big house soon. But it was time to move from the apartment and to stop renting. Between the two of them, at the top of their careers, they could afford this beautiful home. And Dulcie had the best time running all over the house at night before collapsing in front of the fire at 5am the next morning.

so their night owl empty nesters. sorry because of all my mod issues i backed away from the forums for a few weeks, so not sure whats going on. translation i;m confused.

I am annoyed about MCCC breaking with this update. I think it breaks every time and it's not the modder's fault. But it's definitely making gameplay confident.

Haha. Dulcie is a cat. You could say she's a night owl. I think Liz and Joseph went to sleep around 11:30pm.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Happy Birthday, Lizzie! Sounds like you had a great Sims celebration!

lizzie2.png
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Lizzie! Sounds like you had a great Sims celebration!

lizzie2.png

Thank you so much, @CathyTea. What a lovely picture.
    Post edited by AdamsEve1231 on

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Hiya @BlackUndecimber - you commented on Elle's hair in the Prologue of Crescent Moon Conspiracy. The hair is wingsims' Wings-TZ1016 hair on TSR, and the fun pink-purple highlights are Anto's Nadia hairstyle also on TSR.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hello readers,
    The next chapter of Crescent Moon Conspiracy is here!

12-09-20_1-49-35-pm.png?w=736&h=414
    Chapter 1: Opening the Floodgates

If you've read the chapter, then you can enjoy the notes below. :)
    I'm trying something new and including more of the Author Notes here. Parker, my protagonist, debuts in this chapter. I have multiple chapters written and I hoped to release them more quickly. Unfortunately, several of the recent game updates have made it difficult to screenshot because of my heavy reliance on mods (specifically for this fantastical story). My schedule is about to get very busy in the next few weeks with work, the holidays, and travel. Thankfully, I managed to make this chapter work properly, but I couldn't get the crowds on the train or in the station to function properly. Also silly sages for just wandering around in a town-not-your-town. :D

Speaking of the train/station, this beautiful lot is created by KyriaT and you can download it here. I made a few minor tweaks for screenshots. St. Mary Mead Station is based on Agatha Christie's, mystery author, fictional town in Great Britain. I figured this was super fitting because of Parker's love of mysteries and the fact that she is in Avalon, my Sims world version of United Kingdom.

Also, I wanted to make it so you could read this story without having read its prequel, Livin'  A Simmin' Life. For those of you who did read Parker's mother's story, Lizzie Green, my Simselfie, then I hope you enjoyed the "Easter eggs" in this chapter. @LegacySims2017 's Joseph Simself is Parker's father, mentioned but not seen in chapter. I had the hardest time capturing all the screenies. However, if you missed it, he's featured in my fun forums birthday post above.

If you have any questions about the culture, lore, geography, or other things, please don't hesitate to leave me questions (or comments) here.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Hiya @BlackUndecimber - you commented on Elle's hair in the Prologue of Crescent Moon Conspiracy. The hair is wingsims' Wings-TZ1016 hair on TSR, and the fun pink-purple highlights are Anto's Nadia hairstyle also on TSR.

Ooh thank you! I really hope we'll get to see more of Elle :grin:
  • Options

Ooh thank you! I really hope we'll get to see more of Elle :grin:

@BlackUndecimber Elle and all the sages will make appearances again.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ~ Calling All Berries ~
    Hey everyone,
    I'm doing a low key casting call for berry Sims - true berry, pastel berry, or banilla Sims. I'm starting a new legacy featuring berry Sims and all the different worlds of TS4. More details over on my blog. If you're interested, comment there, comment here, and/or message me.
    berry-bountiful-harvest-1.png?w=676&h=257
    Berry Bountiful Harvest - A Berry Sweet Harvestables Legacy
    Shout-out to @CathyTea, @Shadami, @InfraGreen, and @LegacySims2017 for inspiring and/or encouraging me to tackle berries in my massive Simterra lore! :)

And sneak peak at my pastel berry protagonist...
    SGW85In.png

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    My experience with Berry Sims is the not so berry challenge. I'm not sure of I put the sim I made for my real generation I never started on the gallery or not. I'm not sure of she would count though since she doesn't actually have berry colored skin.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    My experience with Berry Sims is the not so berry challenge. I'm not sure of I put the sim I made for my real generation I never started on the gallery or not. I'm not sure of she would count though since she doesn't actually have berry colored skin.

She's not blue....for blueberry? :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options

Here's how I define berries...
    • True berry (deep rich colors)
    • Pastel berry (pastel colors)
    • Banilla berry (regular skin tones with fun colored hair and/or eyes)
    • Vanilla (Give your Sim colorful clothing and maybe a splash of hair dye, fun accessories, or makeup)

I don't discriminate. I'll take whomever you want to send my way. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    I think she would be a banilla berry sim them ^^
    She's the teal girl I had as a background on my WordPress for a couple years.

No she's not blue xD the not so berry challenge actually states it's meant for banilla berry sims now that I have a term :3 if she's not up I'll put her up. I have to double check name and everything anyways. I've been doing a recording session for another build/cas video and it's taking way longer than usual. And I'm hungry xD
  • Options
    I think she would be a banilla berry sim them ^^
    She's the teal girl I had as a background on my WordPress for a couple years.

No she's not blue xD the not so berry challenge actually states it's meant for banilla berry sims now that I have a term :3 if she's not up I'll put her up. I have to double check name and everything anyways. I've been doing a recording session for another build/cas video and it's taking way longer than usual. And I'm hungry xD

Let me know. I'm happy to berrify Sims too. I use noodles sorbet remix skin tones.

FYI, I love teal.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I’m so in... I adore berry Sims!
  • Options
    Her name is Kelsi Nicholas, but I uploaded her as just Nicholas, apparently. xD
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

you gave a girl a boy name. lol.
  • Options
    I’m so in... I adore berry Sims!

You got a spot!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

I'll check it out tomorrow. I hoped to play tonight but I unexpectedly had family in town.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    12-18-20_12-39-18-am.png
    12-18-20_12-37-02-am.png
    12-18-20_12-13-20-am.png

Name: Eros Amaryllis

Bio:

Eros was raised by a single Mom that worked too much and always said with a sigh, "You're just like your father." That was all Eros ever heard about his father. Good or bad. He's never pressed her for information though. There's no burning desire in his heart to know a man that would abandon his family.

Instead, Eros just wants to lead an easy life of enjoying nature, taking it easy, and maybe a little harmless flirting here and there too. He loves to fish and hike, spending most his time outdoors. He's unsure of what he wants to do with the rest of his life, but he has the feeling if he just lays back and watches the clouds... maybe the universe will push him in the right direction.

Eros is actually the son of Autumn Ridge Alyssum, a philandering hacker and thief. Autumn Ridge had a brief encounter with Eros's mother, Sugar Poppy Amaryllis. The thief has no knowledge that his time with Sugar Poppy produced a son, and he's since settled down and started a family with another woman.

Sugar Poppy doesn't hold any hard feelings towards Autumn Ridge. She knew that the feelings she had for the thief were just lust and there was never going to be anything between them. Her love for her son is boundless and she would do anything for him. She can't say if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but she sees the same sort of mischievous behavior in her son as the thief that temporarily stole her heart. She's just thankful that Eros is hopeless when it comes to computers.

(Creator's Note: I don't usually use the Berry names for my sims... but I wanted to give a shot.

Eros is actually the illegitimate son of Aiden Adams (renamed to Autumn Ridge Alyssum- it was hard finding "A" names for the color red/pink!). The spouse of the Founder of my attempt at a Berry legacy. Aiden's a hacker that uses his skills to aid in various heists. He was actually a huge player before he met Anita and well... Surprise, surprise. He left behind something more than just a broken heart. Eros's parents don't have to play any part of his own story... but Autumn Ridge and Sugar Poppy made one good looking kiddo.)

CC:

Noodle Eyes
    Noodle Hair
    Noodle Skin
    FrostRainbowcy's Recolors of the Luumia Body Hairs (included in folder)
    Kijiko's 3D Eyelashes

Feel free to change his hair, clothes, etc to fit in your game. :)

Download:

Eros is available on the Gallery under the ID: TheYayToast
    I've also uploaded his tray files and CC to Dropbox here
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    12-18-20_12-39-18-am.png
    12-18-20_12-37-02-am.png
    12-18-20_12-13-20-am.png

Name: Eros Amaryllis

Bio:

Eros was raised by a single Mom that worked too much and always said with a sigh, "You're just like your father." That was all Eros ever heard about his father. Good or bad. He's never pressed her for information though. There's no burning desire in his heart to know a man that would abandon his family.

Instead, Eros just wants to lead an easy life of enjoying nature, taking it easy, and maybe a little harmless flirting here and there too. He loves to fish and hike, spending most his time outdoors. He's unsure of what he wants to do with the rest of his life, but he has the feeling if he just lays back and watches the clouds... maybe the universe will push him in the right direction.

Eros is actually the son of Autumn Ridge Alyssum, a philandering hacker and thief. Autumn Ridge had a brief encounter with Eros's mother, Sugar Poppy Amaryllis. The thief has no knowledge that his time with Sugar Poppy produced a son, and he's since settled down and started a family with another woman.

Sugar Poppy doesn't hold any hard feelings towards Autumn Ridge. She knew that the feelings she had for the thief were just lust and there was never going to be anything between them. Her love for her son is boundless and she would do anything for him. She can't say if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but she sees the same sort of mischievous behavior in her son as the thief that temporarily stole her heart. She's just thankful that Eros is hopeless when it comes to computers.

(Creator's Note: I don't usually use the Berry names for my sims... but I wanted to give a shot.

Eros is actually the illegitimate son of Aiden Adams (renamed to Autumn Ridge Alyssum- it was hard finding "A" names for the color red/pink!). The spouse of the Founder of my attempt at a Berry legacy. Aiden's a hacker that uses his skills to aid in various heists. He was actually a huge player before he met Anita and well... Surprise, surprise. He left behind something more than just a broken heart. Eros's parents don't have to play any part of his own story... but Autumn Ridge and Sugar Poppy made one good looking kiddo.)

CC:

Noodle Eyes
    Noodle Hair
    Noodle Skin
    FrostRainbowcy's Recolors of the Luumia Body Hairs (included in folder)
    Kijiko's 3D Eyelashes

Feel free to change his hair, clothes, etc to fit in your game. :)

Download:

Eros is available on the Gallery under the ID: TheYayToast
    I've also uploaded his tray files and CC to Dropbox here

I love him!! Thank you so much, @TheYayToast! I can't wait to add him to the game. :) I wasn't able to add the CC to my game though because the Dropbox link didn't work.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

Opps missed this post. I'll check her out. Thank you, @Shadami.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I love him!! Thank you so much, @TheYayToast! I can't wait to add him to the game. :) I wasn't able to add the CC to my game though because the Dropbox link didn't work.

@AdamsEve1231 Blargh! The forum ate my link... Let me try this again: Dropbox

Edit: Okay, I tested the link in another browser. It actually works this time.

• Options

@AdamsEve1231 Blargh! The forum ate my link... Let me try this again: Dropbox

Edit: Okay, I tested the link in another browser. It actually works this time.

Thanks! I might take you up on resources for the berries. I'll let you know.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 - Here is a sneak peek at my entry for your Casting Call. Meet Brad Blue. If I did not do his skin color properly, let me know and I will change it to blue. I don't have the Snowy Escape Pack, so feel free to add any outfits. No cc. Thanks :)

Origin ID# SoulGal7
    Entry name: Brad Blue
    Aspiration: Archaeology Scholar
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Active, Outgoing
    Gallery Link: Brad Blue

Background Story: Brad grew up in Windenburg & became an archaeologist because of his interest in the mythical snow fairies. For years he has searched for them, only to come up empty-handed. But now, he has a new lead and it's rumored that atop a mountain peak in Mt. Komorabi lives the snow fairy clan & the youngest, most beautiful daughter is looking for her soulmate. Brad is determined to climb to the peak and win the hand of Nilla.

More Bio: Brad's favorite color is blue and all his clothing choices are blue. His favorite season is winter, and although he has not attempted it as yet, nor does he have any skills, he wants to try skiing and snowboarding. But most of all, he needs to prep for his climb to the peak. He has had a few girlfriends, but his relationships didn't last, as they never understood his quest for magic or the snow fairy clan. His father, Archibald Blue, was a distinguished Art History Professor at the University of Britechester, and his mother, Margaret Blue, was an illustrator of children's books. They had met at a University of Britechester Art Society bar night and were smitten with each other almost immediately. His parents were adults when they met and Brad is an only child. His parents always told him to follow his dream and that was what he was about to do.

BRAD-BLUE-PHOTO.png