Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***Closed Thank you Everyone *** Help Me Decide (snowy escape)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Other (in case I left something out)
    I think the only question too ask yourself, does the pack appeal too you ?, every player has their own play style, some love the family gameplay, some are supernatural, some dont like both of those and play a solo sim, and some just like the creative aspect of the game whether is building or creating sims and of course theirs some that play it all 😊, does a Japanese inspired world interest you ?, do you like Japanese inspired items and cas, are you interested in your sims snowboarding, skiing and sledding, rock climbing and hiking and relaxing in hot springs, this might not appeal too some simmers but if it appeals too you do it
  • Options
    PorcelainFaeryPorcelainFaery Posts: 29 Member
    Yes buy it! I have it and no regrets
    > @Nikkih said:
    > I think the only question too ask yourself, does the pack appeal too you ?, every player has their own play style, some love the family gameplay, some are supernatural, some dont like both of those and play a solo sim, and some just like the creative aspect of the game whether is building or creating sims and of course theirs some that play it all 😊, does a Japanese inspired world interest you ?, do you like Japanese inspired items and cas, are you interested in your sims snowboarding, skiing and sledding, rock climbing and hiking and relaxing in hot springs, this might not appeal too some simmers but if it appeals too you do it

I agree, everyone is different, but I personally didn't buy the pack for the Japanese world or for the winter stuff, the main reason I bought it was because I wanted the lifestyles.