Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Jones/Langerak Multi-Generational Save (OLD)

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    oj86Qow.jpg
    Ariana got ready to go to work at the City Hall building. She's the first politician in the family so let's hope she gets elected to a higher status during this election season in the USA.

sYoufft.jpg
    It's been a bit so I forgot whether Quinton had to work that evening or not. Anyway, here he is taking care of little Daisy, his step-daughter.

wTuVE0o.jpg
    Since I married L4U-Rn off to Toaster, Melanie and Ariana have been the ones that take care of the garden the most.

FRv12E1.jpg
    Melanie then spent a little time with her son Michael before his next birthday.

MpdwpIg.jpg
    Once his father and sister came home, his mother took him to his birthday cake.

79ldbUs.jpg
    I forget what his newest trait is but Michael turned out pretty good. I'm curious if he'll look like his brother Evan or if he'll be more like a male version of his sisters.

rhi8T9V.jpg
    The whole family, minus Daisy ate cake and chatted about their days. The family's time in Sunset Valley is growing shorter as I feel it's about time to move to a new town and see some new townies. I really want to get to know some Sims I've never seen before in my time playing this game.

OlMpZMr.jpg
    Lastly, Michael had a nice chat with his father before I shut down the save for a few weeks. Now that I'm done with moving, I hope to have a few updates per week from either this family or the Ultimate Sim Challenge.

***The next update will be a slight time jump but no one aged up or anything like that. I just played a few days when I felt like it before the moving started. Two new Sims were added to the family tree but they aren't anyone important so we may not ever see them before the move. I'm hoping that using Porter will keep everything intact but if not, I can always fix things.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Two day time jump

1MOnbHn.jpg
    No Spooky Day update from me as I forgot to do anything for it. However, it was the full moon and Spooky Day when these few pictures were taken. Here, Ariana is in her wolf form doing the gardening.

ZIpcw74.jpg
    Inside, Michael had his first transformation into his werewolf form.

Ol2Yk6x.jpg
    itpyuem.jpg
    The only non-werewolf besides his step-daughter Daisy, Quinton decided to watch TV and not deal with the family. Of course, he then had to get up to pee himself due to Michael's transformation.

4B8wJn9.jpg
    Melanie autonomously picked up Daisy but I stopped her from running outside with her. Instead, I had her socialize with Daisy to increase their relationship.

L74jl04.jpg
    Dwight was the only werewolf I sent on a hunt during this particular night. He didn't find much except for two gems that aren't worth much.

I1gE1Qp.jpg
    I guess I got a bit more of a Spooky Day post here then I originally thought, even though it is November 1st as I type this. Anyway, here is the ghost of Tommy Bunch in the family cemetery. Nobody new has been added for a bit but there are some elderly family members who will be added very soon.
  • Options
    Update from October 30th. Just now got around to posting it. Its been long enough I forgot what even happened.

X1yZ5Af.jpg
    Dwight cooking breakfast for the family in his werewolf form.

animHvp.jpg
    Michael (or Mike, I'll use either one) taking out the trash in his underwear. He inherited Dwight and Melanie's lycanthropy like his older three siblings did.

UuO3Yxr.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie ate breakfast with their son-in-law, Quinton. He's the only normal human in the household, the others are werewolves and a Plantsim.

1rfN26P.jpg
    Quinton is still in the music career, although I forget how much farther he has to go. Anyway, he always likes to break out his guitar when I don't have him doing anything else.

Os7ytPR.jpg
    Back in his human form, I sent Dwight out to get some elixirs and ingredients. Sadly, I don't even remember what he bought.

GNwvJIK.jpg
    When I sent him home, I had him chat with Quinton. I'm trying to get relationships up as some of the household members barely know each other.

BthO0bT.jpg
    Finally got a picture with Ariana in it for this update, I was starting to think I missed her when taking screenshots. Anyway, she decided to play chess with her younger sibling. For those new to this family, Ariana is the next heir to the family and she is one of the triplets. Evan and Abigail have their own households elsewhere in Sunset Valley.

LUNeD9G.jpg
    VBgnKpn.jpg
    Dwight was also outside practicing his martial arts. Then, he gained his final belt.

pZPZ6lU.jpg
    I almost got them all to sit down together for supper. I don't remember but I'm guessing Quinton was at work as that's the most likely reason he wasn't here.

lpImHM0.jpg
    Never mind, I guess he already ate or was just delayed. Either way, he got stuck fixing the dishwasher.

Mj5XuIm.jpg
    Michael's Imaginary Friend wanted to come out to play so I reluctantly obliged. I don't remember its name or its gender but either way, I'll probably make it real and Michael will marry it later. I'm giving Michael up to story progression as a young adult anyway so I don't care too much who he's with.

SEUmj4n.jpg
    Ariana was on the phone with someone, it may have been her one of her siblings but I think it was actually Garry Sekemoto, her father-in-law.

syAWZin.jpg
    Dwight spent his evening working on police reports. I don't recall who it was on.

P0OUJcj.jpg
    And lastly, Michael began using the chemistry set to bring his IF to life.

***Not sure when the next update will be yet, but I think I'll have time to play on Monday. It's my next day off work and I've got nothing else going on that day that I know of.
  • Options
    1xhQGve.jpg
    On day 135 of the save, Dwight and Melanie Langerak were the first ones up on the first day of winter. Since they had had a party the day prior, there was plenty of leftovers in the fridge so the whole family ate on those.

uzutGRy.jpg
    I kind of had to hurry and close the game down last I played because it was getting late and I had work the next day. I had forgot to clean up the dishes on the table so by morning, the Langerak's complained. Melanie had a whole stack of plates to wash before starting her day.

Xd9PZW2.jpg
    Dwight decided to practice breaking space rocks in the snow. I hurried up and gave him Immune to Cold so he wouldn't freeze. He had the LTP for it so it worked in our favor.

bRVZAqK.jpg
    Daisy's sleep schedule is slightly off from everyone else's. She was up for a few hours before Quinton and Ariana got up but Quinton played with her once he woke up.

yEFLxCv.jpg
    Anytime that I don't have Melanie doing something else, she ends up playing her guitar. Quinton seems to do the same thing so I'm thinking a jam session may be fun in the near future. Maybe I'll add in some other instruments but I'm not making a band yet, although that may happen in the family's future generations.

Pu98vpm.jpg
    Quinton got the mail which included bills, two love letters, and a wall decoration.

HykFJFa.jpg
    With everyone either at work or school, Melanie watched TV with her son-in-law before getting up and finishing her latest book. She had already reached her LTW but she did get a promotion once she finished this book.

PivL1kM.jpg
    Random shot of Ariana heading home after work. A wild horse was in the background.

NGVsLmy.jpg
    More leftovers were eaten for supper after Dwight and Ariana made it home. Michael, Dwight and Melanie's youngest was still on his way from school.

Yxdi2o5.jpg
    Melanie had an opportunity to make 4 new friends so I started working on that. This lady is Jennifer Bollinger and is just a random Sim created by the game. Jennifer later ended up with Christian Jones, a clone of the founders husband, Christopher Steel. She has been added to the family tree and is the only new person added.

Fba3VJ0.jpg
    When he had finished supper, Michael worked on his homework while Wiggles tried to "help".

WbdFmvz.jpg
    Quinton finished his shift and then headed back home.

***Another update will be posted tomorrow. The days in Sunset Valley are dwindling down, they'll be moving to Riverview on Day 151 and will continue the family there until day 301 or later. I plan on at least 150 days in each Sims town that I have but I plan on buying them all as soon as I can so it'll be a long term save. Actually, if I recall correctly, yesterday was the one year anniversary of starting this save file. I had a hiatus for awhile as I got bored of the family around day 90 and I ended up deleting all my saves. Fortunately, I had one saved at day 45 or so and I ended up resuming from there. Things this time went much better so I just continued from there and here we are.
  • Options
    a5qNNIc.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie were first up this morning and they ate some more leftovers. By the time the rest of the family got up and ate, the leftovers were just about gone.

vJVwNLY.jpg
    Mommy and Daddy were busy so Grandma Melanie spent some time with her granddaughter Daisy. She won't be a toddler for much longer so better enjoy while they can.

5OUmmuj.jpg
    PMzyM9G.jpg
    Dwight practiced his martial arts in the snow again before heading off to work.

ki53mUd.jpg
    Ariana talked with her brother Michael before he had to go to school. Ariana had the day off so she spent time doing what she wanted to do after her brother left.

ceuyd0q.jpg
    One of the things Ariana decided to do was become friends with another Sim. This Sim is Anne Keaton who is actually Bella and Malcolm Landgraabs daughter. I think when Bella was with a Keaton, the game changed Anne's last name or something, I'm not entirely sure.

Q8nHaIv.jpg
    Ariana used her skills in charisma to charm Anne. She complimented her cleverness and discussed the medical field with her. By the time Ariana finished, she had made a friend out of Anne.

j741Bcp.jpg
    Back at home, Melanie read a book while Quinton watched TV. He still hadn't changed out of his pajamas and it was getting close to noon.

bRhRn0A.jpg
    Ariana came back from her little trip into town and she quickly found Quinton. She kissed him then they had a little chat about life in general.

PSyor28.jpg
    Ariana and Melanie then ate a later lunch as they were both getting hungry. A few of the others waited a bit longer as they weren't too bad yet.

TN37MxZ.jpg
    Dwight got his next promotion and is now heading on the path to being an International Super Spy.

6qc7p06.jpg
    Melanie had a wish to build an igloo so I decided to let her do so. I never did check to see if she finished it but I'm assuming she did.

g8Mz32s.jpg
    Ariana read a book autonomously so I just let her continue doing so.

sy5HwcW.jpg
    Later, Ariana had a nice chat with one of her friends. I remembered who it was last night but I forgot by the time I started typing this update up.

bFjkvDH.jpg
    The following day, Daisy had her transition from toddler to child. I was a bit surprised that Quinton was the one to take her to the cake, I figured it'd be Ariana instead.

9dSCSVd.jpg
    I had a bit of a hard time deciding how to dress Daisy but I ended up with this. I care more about young adulthood and adulthood appearances more so this works well enough.

cMwLXyd.jpg
    The whole family, minus Quinton, ate birthday cake together and that is where I closed the game down last night. It was nice to actually get some time to play but I had some things to do that caused me not to finish the day like I wanted to.
  • Options
    9FEIcUE.jpg
    Continuing from my last update (when was that again? :lol: ) Quinton ate his piece of Daisy's birthday cake. He's still being lazy and won't change out of his PJ's unless I make him by showering or changing outfit.

VHHLnEH.jpg
    Me: Dwight, what the heck are you doing? It's only 15F degrees out and you're breaking space rocks?
    Dwight: Yeah, gotta show off for the ladies.
    Me: You're married, remember?

AClywD2.jpg
    Ariana: Hey, Mom! My teeth are so much better than yours are.

Gz7PocM.jpg
    Melanie: Oh, please. I was a werewolf before you were even born, girl. Who do you think bit your father?
    Ariana: Okay, you got me there.

rcztUM0.jpg
    Back to Quinton being lazy. I played this day without much intervention so he decided to go back to bed for most of the day. He's got the couch potato trait so that is why but I wish he'd do something else.

ejXr4G4.jpg
    Daisy decided to play with her IF in the bathroom. I forgot what it's name is but one of the ones in the household is named Wiggles. I think that one is Mike's though.

hyxf3ot.jpg
    Something changed Melanie's mood about the werewolf curse as I caught her complaining to Ariana about it.
    Melanie: I mean, what kind of woman wants to change into a big ugly monster every month?
    Ariana: Geez, Mom. Calm down.

BHeS3vP.jpg
    After that conversation, Ariana decided to sit down and read a good book. I'm going to have to clean out inventories soon as I don't want a ton of books coming to Riverview with them.

QgolJOq.jpg
    Quinton: Stop judging me! If I want to watch TV, then I'm gonna watch TV.

xqp483P.jpg
    However, Melanie complaining about being a werewolf must have rubbed off on Ariana. She was seen complaining to Quinton about it.

ZVqPntq.jpg
    Then Melanie got a phone call from a friend so she chatted with them. She doesn't seem very excited here though, but she actually seemed to enjoy the call.

wjEwIDw.jpg
    I had to bring Dwight inside as he was in need of a shower. Once he finished, he played games on the computer.

ulBol40.jpg
    Quinton: You are so beautiful, I can't ever take my eyes off you.
    Ariana: You're pretty handsome too, you know.
    They went from being romantic to just talking then back to romantic talk. Nobody really done anything too interesting on autonomy but it was fun at least.
  • Options
    zajHAjs.jpg
    Melanie went outside to talk with Daisy who was playing with her IF in the snow. They chatted for a bit then Melanie decided to play guitar outside when this paparazzo showed up.

cXKINGY.jpg
    I decided to have Melanie zap the guy but it really didn't do anything. I tried to strike him with lightning next but nothing happened.

4VXIioz.jpg
    Michael finished this day of school in a decent mood. I let him ride the bus home as I didn't have anything I wanted him to do.

lp9pdHc.jpg
    Ariana got asked out on a date but she wasn't having it.
    Ariana: I'm married, you llama! Get it through that thick head of yours!

o6Q8bi2.jpg
    For supper, I decided to send the family to the Bistro. The food was free since the Langeraks own the place.

TlBqGVR.jpg
    Quinton's dad, Garry Sekemoto, decided to build a snowman.

r8kOCa6.jpg
    The following day, Melanie made a fresh breakfast for the family so they wouldn't have to eat leftovers again.

wY5samD.jpg
    Pillow fighting looks funny when the Sim with an IF isn't selected.

YxvQ9wi.jpg
    The whole family minus Quinton got ready to eat breakfast together. He was a little later getting up.

vUDXDX9.jpg
    t0xMXoa.jpg
    Both Dwight and Ariana had to go to work so I let the carpool pick them up.

VqL0SlI.jpg
    Melanie started her newest romance novel called, Anywhere With You. She already completed her LTW but these books are just for job performance now.

1L1duwB.jpg
    I let autonomy take over for a bit again with some of my Sims. Daisy decided that she wanted a hug from her step father so he gave her a squeeze. She may not share his DNA, but he loves her just the same.
  • Options
    vjhaztN.jpg
    Daisy got lucky as did Michael because school was cancelled. For some reason, the two kids decided to go outside to chat when they could have stayed indoors.

bSQ2NLc.jpg
    Then Daisy initiated a snowball fight with Mike. They did this for a while, with Daisy only wearing her shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops.

8fMUBEO.jpg
    Ariana finished work where she was promoted to mayor of Sunset Valley!

F3UO0AJ.jpg
    Christian Jones is still alive and kicking (well, forget the kicking) surprisingly. If you remember, he is Christopher Steel Jones' clone so he is Melanie's great uncle. He's actually only slightly older than Melanie but being a werewolf, she hasn't become an elder yet.

BfGr2Dy.jpg
    Then it was time for Quinton's birthday party. Daisy is in the corner, then there is Ashley Bunch, and Rex Sekemoto behind Melanie. Cori Lucas and Tomeka Sekemoto were also there as well as one of Quinton's brothers.

BEaVSNo.jpg
    The magic sparkles swirled around Quinton and he aged up to Adult. The only thing that changed was his hair but I fixed it later.

kMub9J2.jpg
    Some of the guests and the family got to eat cake but I had to fix a few routing fails and have some of the family eat other food.

w674eQ9.jpg
    Mike met Ashley for the first time. He thought she seemed nice but they didn't chat long.

HPuhpCU.jpg
    Ariana caught up with Cori as it had been a while since they'd seen each other. She even donated to Ariana's campaign fund.

yiV15iq.jpg
    Everyone had went to bed once the amazing party had finished. However, Dwight had to go into work a little after midnight for some reason. I don't remember what the reason was but of course it's something EA put in.
  • Options
    ZLg11Ad.jpg
    Dwight came back home just in time to eat breakfast with his wife and granddaughter. He took an elixir to help with his sleep since he didn't get a full night.

6HTcKeR.jpg
    Then Dwight and Melanie shared a drink together as someone had left some on the mixology bar.

XSGw9Cf.jpg
    Afterwards, Melanie gave him a shy kiss like the one she gave him when they first got together so many weeks ago.

HHzVGE3.jpg
    They hadn't had a good sparring session lately so I had them work on that. Dwight is so much better though as he has mastered the skill.

FCSSAsT.jpg
    Upstairs, Daisy's Imaginary Friend became "real" to her. I don't know yet, but I may actually turn it real later on.

NMjP3HJ.jpg
    I sent the family to the Winter Festival to have some fun. For some reason, Mike didn't get any food so I had him buy some there. Look who happened to be the vendor, it's the old family plumbot, L4U-Rn.

Three generations of Langerak women skated on the rink together. It's hard to believe I've made it to generation 5 already.

P6pB451.jpg
    Quinton played guitar for visitors to the park with some of the family watching as well.

b2UpybI.jpg
    Mike decided to talk with his brother-in-law when everyone got home. Ariana seems to be making sure the conversation stays friendly.

l8R8prn.jpg
    Today also happened to be Snowflake Day and Michael's birthday all wrapped in one. Ariana invited their two siblings, their spouses, and a couple of cousins.

l8R8prn.jpg
    Well, he didn't turn out too bad but I may change him a bit to reflect his traits. They are brave, athletic, excitable, and the newest is snob.

BG8J3Jc.jpg
    Everyone ate cake together or leftovers for the ones who didn't get any. Rain Langerak and Christian Jones are also in the picture.

ZwHMKPi.jpg
    And lastly, Ariana decided to learn to play keyboard so she can jam with her husband. She played for awhile until time for bed.
  • Options
    V7rNcOn.jpg
    First of all, I meant to share this photo on my last update but somehow I missed it. You can't see his face completely, but it gives you all an idea.

Bo9UrqY.jpg
    I was happy to see Christopher come back, he'd been gone for awhile.

V8LhTP3.jpg
    Eric also came back and you can sort of see how he inherited some from Christopher. He inherited from Emily as well, mostly in the eyes.

dYTudwG.jpg
    I hadn't done one for a while so I did a reset everything. This made the family hungry so I sent them out to eat. I hadn't changed Michael's clothes quite yet and Quinton had a different hair but that's the full household.

wvC6AmG.jpg
    Dwight continues to practice his martial arts skill even though he already reached the top. I need to have him collect the space rocks he left behind soon.

yR6WGcv.jpg
    Meanwhile, Melanie continued to write "Anywhere With You" in hopes it would be a bestseller.

2Ex7ozI.jpg
    Quinton and Ariana decided that they'd like to jam together in the kitchen so I let them do so. Ariana still doesn't sound that great but she's getting better.

lAIu5cD.jpg
    Michael keeps trying to make his IF into a real Sim but he fails at creating any potions so he hasn't made much progress.

cD2K0b4.jpg
    Behind him, Daisy was learning the cooking skill.

1lQloOL.jpg
    IF: You're never going to learn the potion to make me real if you keep blowing yourself up.

sLwLnAd.jpg
    Dwight needed another shower after chopping space rocks in half. He wasn't paying attention so I got a picture for all you females out there. :wink:

V5MbS6b.jpg
    The full moon was coming but Melanie transformed early because I made her write her book until her fun meter was in the red. Whoops.

2FYCITt.jpg
    Ariana got scared with her family turning into werewolves and she ended up peeing on the floor.

kcTsPio.jpg
    I then sent the whole family to the family cemetery so the werewolves could hunt and the normal Sims could play. I'll have to remember to take the graves with me when they move.

jOEY9pB.jpg
    I still hadn't changed his outfit but I had to laugh at how ridiculous it looks.

TdAj3j6.jpg
    They all had a nice night hunting and playing in the snow.
  • Options
    Beginning of Flashback Posts

I just wanted to post a few pictures I took of Day 49 in the Langerak save. This was back when the last name was still Jones but I thought I'd share some past Sims for fun. I also decided to do it so anyone new to the family will see the earlier generations. These will possibly be added to the story thread.

IzrrANA.jpg
    Christopher, back when he was still alive. He hasn't cloned himself yet so Christian doesn't exist at this point in time.

pRwlqC0.jpg
    Everyone can make my founder as you all have her in your game already. I just used a young adult female in the Sim Bin. I named mine Emily Jones and she is the founder of the family. She would be the great great grandmother of Daisy Langerak.

UPFFt91.jpg
    Ah, to be young again. I can't believe how young Eric was here. I gave him a slight makeover when he got older. He's Daisy's great grandfather and father to Melanie Langerak.

VqTTpet.jpg
    A picture of Fawn Ursine Jones, Eric's wife. Those of you around when I first shared know her but I'm introducing her to the new ones. She wasn't very far in the music career at this point in time. Oh, she is the daughter of Claire Ursine and Jared Frio, I needed to mention that.

6Olln3F.jpg
    Eric's sister, Jessica as a teenager. She was flirting with her future husband, Tommy Bunch so that's why her face is like that.

Mm7MU7K.jpg
    Tommy was just newly aged up to young adult here. I think I'm going to play a few of these other families that are connected to the Jones/Langerak family sometime, but just for fun to see what they were like.

VkaDPty.jpg
    Any guess who this cute little girl is? This is Melanie as a toddler. None of you have seen her as a toddler because I didn't share until later than this point.

***Bonus pictures: lO50wYi.jpg?1
    This is Carina Alvi-Sekemoto as a child. She is actually Daisy's step grandma because she is Quinton Sekemoto-Langerak's mother. This is another Sim none of you saw as a child. Carina's father is Miraj Alvi but I think Darlene Bunch is the mother.

D0hxRAm.jpg?1
    First of all, we have Marisol Frio. She is the half sister of Fawn Ursine Jones and is Melanie's aunt. Her parents are Madison VanWatson and Jared Frio.

y8GeojQ.jpg?1
    River McIrish is Tommy Bunch's mother, which makes her Jessica Jones' mother-in-law. I haven't been changing many Sims so this was what she chose to wear.

fI2o46X.jpg?1
    Kaylynn Langerak, all grown up. She is Dwight Langerak's mother, his father is VJ Alvi. Surprisingly, they made a good looking son.

fwVizmw.jpg?1
    And lastly, Zelda Mae Sekemoto is Quinton's grandmother. Her son is Garry Sekemoto.
  • Options
    Sims Related To My Sims (Male Edition)

6x7NEZE.jpg?1
    First up is actually one of my Sims, although he was born in game through NRaas Story Progression. This is Dwight Langerak as a toddler, you all know him now as the good looking werewolf husband of Melanie Jones Langerak.

KwGGHXZ.jpg?1
    And believe it or not, VJ Alvi is Dwight's father. Luckily, he did not inherit the hair color but I think it must be where VJ's granddaughter Ariana got her highlights from.

li7H7s9.jpg?1
    Dwight's uncle, Miraj Alvi.

2v7KTmX.jpg?1
    Jessica's friend (future boyfriend/husband) was Tommy Bunch. This is him as a teenager on Day 49. However, I said they were boyfriend and girlfriend by Day 49 in a recent post, but they are actually only acquaintances at this stage.

IdCm9v9.jpg?1
    Then we have the toddler version of Garry Sekemoto. He will later marry Carina Alvi and will father a son named Quinton. Quinton will then marry Ariana Langerak, becoming the stepfather to Daisy Langerak.
  • Options
    Day 49 (Flashback)

gADEeMp.jpg
    Apparently, I stopped this save in the afternoon of their day. I didn't have Seasons installed at the time but I figured out what season I should be in and changed it for this flashback post. SP was shut off so nothing would happen that messes with continuity. Anyway, they were all hungry and there wasn't much in the fridge so I sent them to the Bistro for supper. Now the family owns it, but at this time, they had to pay full price as they hadn't bought it yet at this point.

hGhHvsP.jpg
    Sandi French happened to be there as well. I believe where I am currently, she is no longer living. At this point, she was pregnant with a son who would be born as Scott McGraw. This is because Sandi's name changed to McGraw when Molly married Stiles.

PHjH3GJ.jpg
    While the adults were away, Melanie Jones played with the blocks. I can't remember, but she probably did pretty well with them as she grew up to be a good adult with four kids and several grandkids.

BzMuyvG.jpg
    I had a look at her age and saw that she was a newly turned toddler at this point. She hadn't learned any of her toddler skills so I had Eric work on those. I won't be returning to this save file once these couple updates are done, but in the original version of this point, she learned them all.

CJF1AaD.jpg
    I had forgotten just how great Emily using magic was. She had learned all the cool spells so she was able to clean house, and charm herself clean, among other things. The house she lives in with her family was bought with that Tiberium gem she got on Day 1.

aCyQ4wO.jpg
    Emily: Please stop calling me, I don't want a subscription to the Daily Plumbob!

BQaSl30.jpg
    Fawn was late due to work so she did have to eat leftovers instead of going to the Bistro with her family. She didn't mind, but she hates that her job keeps her away from Eric and Melanie.

GlfzbAE.jpg
    That following morning, Christopher made breakfast for his family the way I had him do back when I actually played this day originally. This time, he made French Toast for them all.

ZBBPL8e.jpg
    While waiting on breakfast, Emily played around with her guitar. Once Christopher finished cooking, he called everyone downstairs to eat.

sYQFcFW.jpg
    Jessica ended up beating her mother to breakfast, but she just barely got to talk with her dad before he finished eating. Fawn and Eric were a tad bit later as they were sleeping in a cheaper bed. That bed is the same one that Dwight and Melanie, and Ariana and Quinton will later sleep in as they all shift bedrooms.

xISnXfJ.jpg
    Grandpa Chris went to play with Melanie right about the time Eric and Fawn woke up. Eric seems happy to see his father and daughter together.

j5n5jjS.jpg
    A bit later, Christopher and Jessica shared their love of reading at the table. They didn't speak to one another, but just being together made them happy.
  • Options
    Vjyn6Hs.jpg
    Tommy Bunch was the first guest to open up a present.

wl9lPbh.jpg
    Eric seemed happy with his Maxoid Game Simulator.

Go6M7X5.jpg
    Fawn got a new guitar, which is fitting since she is in the music career.

kF2KVaL.jpg
    Emily's gift was also a good one. She got an art easel, painting is one of her favorite hobbies. (I didn't have Ambitions installed, otherwise she'd have done sculpting too)

TQCjzBr.jpg
    Christopher got the worst presents, mistletoe and a pink flamingo.

S7ITHE9.jpg
    Sandi had fun dancing with Jared Frio (at least I think it's Jared).

lUqTiPc.jpg
    In the front room, Denny McGraw was talking with Ayesha Ansari. The chat was friendly at least.

GXA3uvY.jpg
    Sandi quit dancing with Jared to dance with Beau Andrews instead. Victoria was there, but she didn't dance with her husband.

KOwlZ5Z.jpg
    Melanie had an accident in her diaper so Zelda Sekemoto was nice enough to change it for her. Little does Zelda know, her grandson will marry Melanie's daughter in the future.

IhbIx2i.jpg
    Denny and Ayesha got a bit too friendly after a while. They never did anything else romantic, but I thought it was funny.

7IdmvCO.jpg
    And lastly for this post, Emily had a chat with Jared Frio about their shared traits. However, a small disruption would soon happen that would cause the conversation to end abruptly.
  • Options
    Jones Family Day 49 Flashback, continued

XyFgpTj.jpg
    CjP0JkJ.jpg
    Emily's conversation with Jared was cut short because Sandi French went into labor. She'd later have a son she named Scott (Okay, Javon in this replay but Scott in the actual day played that led to where I am now (Day 145)

FgXQ4HC.jpg
    Sandi took off without giving birth, so the partygoers went off to do their own thing. Christopher and Jessica had a father-daughter bonding moment.

61PkmKP.jpg
    Emily must have been overwhelmed by the party because she went to grab a coffee. She seems happy with her mug.

OXiNnKb.jpg
    About the time the partygoers were leaving, Christopher called the family to supper. Some of the guests had brought food so that is what they ate.

i1iXBBG.jpg
    I didn't put up the mistletoe but Emily still got a Snowflake Day kiss from Christopher.

q0K2KZ1.jpg
    Boy, I must not have been paying much attention as these two are basically acquaintances that just met. That is bad, being siblings and all that. Anyway, Eric was not happy that Jessica was complaining about the dishes.

SwGwaf5.jpg
    Eric walked away from his sister to give his wife, Fawn, a Snowflake Day kiss.

FNrzocB.jpg
    Christopher and Emily choose to woohoo in the elevator, which is right where Eric and Fawn were headed. I stopped them and had them change location to the bedroom. Thus ends this flashback to Day 49. Next update will be Day 56 where Melanie should be a child and Jessica might be moved out with Tommy. I haven't opened it yet so I'm curious to see where I was then.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Day 56 Sims flashback

UNGJ7KK.jpg?1
    First of all, we have Melanie as a child. She didn't have any skills at this point, other than the toddler ones. It may have been her birthday right before I saved as it would fit with the age she was in the Day 49 flashbacks.

s4od2uk.jpg?1
    Christopher's clone, Christian Jones, was also alive by this time. If you remember, he will soon drown in a pool but Emily will resurrect him. I can tell because Christopher hasn't learned Ambrosia yet and he learned that after Christian died.

14OXvW0.jpg?1
    Here is Dwight Langerak as a child. He was a few days older than Melanie and they didn't know each other at this point. Of course, they will meet as teenagers when Melanie is a transformed werewolf.

MvIQVgi.jpg?1
    I've shared a similar photo in the past so this is for those who haven't seen young adult Jessica Jones Bunch yet. At this point, she was married and living with her husband Tommy. I also believe she is pregnant with her first daughter in this picture.

yB08QAx.jpg?1
    Tommy Bunch as a young adult. In the flashback I'm getting ready to play, I'll switch to their household for a few pictures but the main focus will still be on my main household.

25rLEco.jpg?1
    Hiram Bunch as a teenager. I'm not the biggest fan of his looks so I didn't have any of my Sims get with him. I try to choose ones who have a decent look to them if I can.

CQjebcg.jpg
    Carina Alvi as a teenager. (Quinton's mom)

XyKRnX5.jpg?1
    And lastly, we have Garry Sekemoto as a child. He was close in age to Melanie and will be her first crush when she is a teenager. However, things don't work out and Melanie marries Dwight as a young adult. Garry will marry Carina Alvi and father Quinton Sekemoto, Melanie's future son-in-law.

***Time to play the update. I may post it tonight but I'm not sure yet, just depends on how things go.
  • Options
    Day 56 Jones Family Flashback

DPm9ONJ.jpg
    When I opened up the save, everyone but Emily was sleeping. Emily was outside and had just taken a Potent Invigorating Elixir but I sent her inside to finish this painting. As you can see, she is now an elder like her husband.

tWx0Zow.jpg
    I sent her down to her alchemy basement but the elevator would not cooperate with her and she got stuck between the doors. She also fell to the ground.

9aZNqyz.jpg
    She had already maxed out the alchemy skill by this point in the save but I had her learn the one elixir she was missing. She was missing it because I didn't have Ambitions installed for the SimBot Converter. I'll make sure to give her ghost the chance to gain it too since this was just a throwaway save to play the flashback.

An1AQIP.jpg
    Upstairs, Emily had just finished washing a plate in the bathroom when Melanie came in to chat with her. Emily just adores her little granddaughter and is happy to have a female heir in the family.

ZNZ1giT.jpg
    Melanie did not seem impressed with the childrens TV channel.

7tLhFl3.jpg
    Emily was waiting on the rest of the family to wake up so she decided to play her guitar in the kitchen. I can tell that Melanie's birthday was directly before this as I left the table I set cake on in the kitchen.

cm7PbyR.jpg
    Christopher woke up and got dressed before reading this book in Eric and Fawn's room. Those two were sleeping when Christopher came in, which is a bit creepy. I wouldn't want my dad watching me while I was sleeping with my wife.

7JPtfBm.jpg
    With his dad still reading in his bedroom, Eric went downstairs to practice his magic. He isn't as good as his mother but he isn't a slouch at it either.

SCxD6lK.jpg
    The whole family was up so I sent them to the Diner to eat. The family at least had a partnership in the Diner by this time.

QVgiqIQ.jpg
    With breakfast finished, I sent the family to the park for a few hours. Emily and Fawn had a jam session, something I should have had them do more often in the original time period they lived together.

vilZz4R.jpg
    Christopher did his favorite pastime at the park: fishing. He caught a few different fish before I sent them all home.

RD3PPb2.jpg
    Eric decided to play a game of chess with Carina Alvi. They were strangers to each other but they seemed to enjoy the game.

CYhbqPy.jpg
    I had Christian and Melanie play on the swings together. Those of you who remember when I started posting this family regularly may remember that these two had a great uncle-niece relationship.

eXCLF3c.jpg
    Melanie decided to have a little fun with her uncle. I'm thinking I may have to have current Melanie and Christian have an outing together when I return to the present.

obH69hR.jpg
    And lastly, Eric had a chat with Miraj Alvi. After that, I sent the family home and switched active housholds. Next up will be a small update from Jessica and Tommy from the same day as this post.
  • Options
    Tommy and Jessica Bunch (Day 56)

zTrKZq0.jpg
    This was the house they were living in at the time. If something would have happened to Eric and Melanie both, Jessica would have been heir. I'm really curious how things may have been if she was heir?

2izLPKA.jpg
    Jessica had one skill point in cooking when I switched to the household. I had her make supper for her and Tommy. She had just given birth to Christen right before I switched.

DofWgZY.jpg
    Tommy was a bit busy at the time, trying to go to the bathroom and call the repairman for the TV. Jessica ate her supper alone.

YdfsBcO.jpg
    Once supper was done, Jessica went in to check on Christen. She's happy to have a daughter but I wonder what she would think if I could tell her she'd have two more very soon?

1OqEVao.jpg
    pZINFeh.jpg
    Jessica gave Tommy a shy kiss for everything he's done for their little family so far. Then they decided to go watch the stars together, until Christopher showed up.

0W2XSaq.jpg
    Jessica's relationship with her father was pretty decent so I had her give him a great big hug.

xjgZLFA.jpg
    Christopher: Hello, little one. You're such a precious little thing, just like your cousin Melanie.
    Christopher would be blessed with 4 granddaughters and no grandson's until his great grandsons were born.

YBSFsno.jpg
    Lastly, Tommy and Jessica had a great night of passion. Thus ends this flashback.
  • Options
    Flashback to Day 63

LYcdT3I.jpg?1
    This is Brianna Alvi as a toddler. She is the daughter of Darlene Bunch and Miraj Alvi, making her Carina's sister and Quinton's aunt. She will later grow up to have a quick fling with Eric after Fawn dies. You will see that in my End of 2020 post later today.

BhQVmFb.jpg?1
    Christen Bunch aged up to a toddler by this time, too. Actually, Jessica was pregnant with Christen's sister Alicia at this time.

Z8MH6Rc.jpg
    Dwight Langerak as a teenager. This would be a day or two before he and Melanie meet on a full moon. They actually know each other from school, but they were not friends at this point. The meeting between them will be quickly recapped in my 2020 post.

e74GlsN.jpg
    Garry Sekemoto as a teenager. At this point, he was good friends with Melanie and was one of her crushes. She wasn't dating anyone at this point, although she did start dating a Bunch shortly after as she and Garry didn't have compatibility.

YBa7lCG.jpg
    This time, Emily was the one who cooked breakfast. She was the first one up so I had her make pancakes.

jGLZfUN.jpg
    Everybody ate breakfast together except for Fawn. She had worked the night before and was still sleeping. Also, Christian wasn't here either as he was still in boarding school.

69rQzKR.jpg
    Melanie had her first transformation into her werewolf form. She then did a couple hunts before turning back.

zM2m4h6.jpg
    Autonomy made good use of Eric's Couch Potato trait. He no more and finished breakfast then he went to the TV.

Vh2TfZy.jpg
    Emily always seems to go for her guitar when I'm not making her do other things. She already maxed it so she is actually better than Fawn is.

IKUKQ7n.jpg
    I went ahead and brought Christian back home, even if it may break continuity a bit. He seems happy to be home.

rVDATp2.jpg
    Emily had the bright idea to throw a party at one of the local pools. Eric seems to think this isn't the best idea.
    Eric: Do you think it wise to bring Christian to the place he died?
    However, Christian seems determined to face his fears and have a fun time.

DUcSUgR.jpg
    Emily decided to have a nice chat with her best friend Zelda. I had almost forgotten how close these two were, even though they didn't get to see each other a whole lot. River decided to watch as she wanted to talk to Emily too. Garry just seems to be impressed by Emily, it must be because she is a witch.
  • Options
    Day 53 Flashback, continued

CskyRbm.jpg
    Christian was so brave that he and his "father" had a Hold Breath contest. I don't know who won as I had a lot going on at the time.

9T2fOjd.jpg
    Garry and Melanie had a nice chat but it didn't go anywhere. Melanie started to have a few doubts about trying to get in a relationship with Garry.
    Melanie: It's a shame, but I just don't feel anything for you, Garry, other than friendship.
    Luckily, Garry couldn't hear her thoughts but he was probably thinking the same thing. However, it would take a full moon before Garry realized he definitely didn't want to date Melanie. This would lead to her destiny with Dwight Langerak, thus changing the family name and the name of the save.

2nJeQ2o.jpg
    Eric and Jessica had a nice conversation. I actually think Jessica would have been a good heir too, but Eric was older so he was picked. Jessica's family is getting Portered with some other households so we will continue to see her descendants when I return to the present.

S2jnFgh.jpg
    Fawn didn't seem to mind that there were impressionable teenagers at the party. She still jumped into the pool without any swimwear, just to show off her body to make Holly Alto jealous. These two hated each other and I have no idea what had happened.

IZQOClc.jpg
    Melanie decided that she'd teach her mother a lesson. She ended up stealing Fawn's clothing.

6xp5gNK.jpg
    Fawn and Holly had an argument as Holly was getting tired of Fawn. Fawn decided that she'd insult Holly and call her a big baby before proceeding to ask her if she needed a diaper change and a bottle.

GY0NcFX.jpg
    Holly had enough and decided to harass Fawn with her cane. The look of fear and surprise in Fawn's eyes says it all. She decided it wasn't worth fighting so she took off for home.

REUlrZR.jpg
    Back at home, the family ate their supper in swimwear as they talked about their day.

Y2WRQiy.jpg
    Then it was time for prom. Melanie had picked out a nice dress, but did not have a date. Sadly, she never got with anyone at prom. However, Christian was able to charm Carina Alvi and they became romantic interests. However, Christian would soon move to the next girl and Carina would fall in love with Garry Sekemoto. This, of course, would result in the birth of Quinton Sekemoto.

s1Yqhu8.jpg
    Emily went to Blair Goth's party alone. Fawn was at work and the kids were at prom, while Christopher was doing an opportunity.

TVNtEtg.jpg
    I was a bit surprised that Emily had hearts for Cycl0n3. I actually have never played him, but I have been reading a story with him as a main character.

xaVBBHv.jpg
    And lastly, Emily had a small chat with Ethan Bunch before leaving the party.
  • Options
    Back to the Present

8fei927.jpg
    The full moon came out the night before so no one slept good. Quinton works late so he didn't sleep well either so the family was able to eat breakfast together.

UcqcHgY.jpg
    Daisy was the only one who had a normal sleeping time so she worked on potions with her IF, Wiggles. (I did a gender check and Wiggles is a she). Michael is sleeping in the background, his IF is on the floor.

0ZrMjCK.jpg
    Dwight had a bunch of gems he needed to collect so I had him do that and put them in a chest.

Syw9vdT.jpg
    Melanie threw a party at Varg's Tavern and invited a bunch of family. Ariana went to talk with her brother, Evan, and they had a nice conversation.

KCNJcMM.jpg
    Meanwhile, Melanie had a chat with her daughter-in-law which was very pleasant as well.

WqXhVzo.jpg
    While they were at the party, I had Michael make supper for Daisy and himself. However, the family at the party were getting hungry so I put that food on the counter at Varg's for the family.

4RqJThc.jpg
    Neither Daisy or Michael have any luck with the chemistry set. At this rate, their IF's will be elders, as will they.

Bf0b6p9.jpg
    Quinton decided to dance with his sister-in-law, Abigail. Nothing happened, but I would have played it through if they started flirting.

ZSdP0uR.jpg
    MjnskVt.jpg
    Melanie's cousin, Alicia Bunch, was also invited to the party. Melanie gave her a big hug when she saw her and they discussed their lives. The party then ended when I felt it was time to send everyone home.

2IXYx2m.jpg
    That following day was the first day of spring and Dwight and Melanie shared some time watching TV before the younger four woke up.

XtNFVx2.jpg
    This time, Michael tried to create a potion but then it was time for school and he never learned one.
  • Options
    cJmUFWO.jpg
    Once everyone got up, I had them sit down for breakfast together, at least those who were awake.

4KuHiB8.jpg
    Ariana decided to read a book in Michael's single bed right before work. I had her make the family's beds and then clicked on a book so that is probably why as the bed was the closest place.

dh46Hu4.jpg
    The mayor had to work today so she left before the carpool. I'm hoping Ariana gets promoted by the middle of the week.

totNdWO.jpg
    I had a lot of gems that needed cutting so I had Melanie go to the alchemy store to cut them and consign them. Later on, she made around $40,000 or so off of them.

xMuGMg1.jpg
    Once she got home, I had her check the mail and pay bills. I also had her send some metals for smelting as I don't have the store content that lets Sims do it at home.

03HJmgq.jpg
    Dwight had to disguise himself as a mad scientist for work today. The mission was successful and he was promoted. Unfortunately, his birthday is soon so he'll either have to work as an elder, or retire without reaching his LTW.

KsYJBU9.jpg
    Most of the family got to eat supper with each other. I'm not sure, but it almost looks like Quinton is talking about a breakup or something.

HOtOvu1.jpg
    I was a bit surprised when Ariana got an opportunity for work. It said that L4U-Rn voted for the other candidate in the recent election and that the council wanted Ariana to cut ties with the Plumbot in exchange for a promotion. I almost decided against it, but it's a small price to pay for a promotion. Ariana invited her over, then proceeded to insult her and declare L4U-Rn as a nemesis. Now I just have to wait until Ariana returns to work.

QVq0Cs0.jpg
    Lastly, Ariana wanted to increase her relationship with her father so I had her and Dwight have a chat. They are still friends but I needed to build up their relationship some.
  • Options
    jzN4ijF.jpg
    402w3eM.jpg
    Someone didn't clean up their plate from the night before. Melanie seems to be looking at it in disgust, probably trying to figure out who to complain to. The Watcher was nice enough to delete the plate so it wouldn't stink up the dining room during breakfast.

C0e1oWG.jpg
    Daisy doesn't have to worry about eating so I let her play with her IF while everyone else ate. When she was sleeping, the IF reverted to this form so I put it in the inventory. I'll let it out again if and when Daisy or Michael learns the potion to make them real.

1ZYRkKw.jpg
    Ariana woke up shortly after her parents and brother did. Quinton had a late night at work so he was later getting up.

eJVMSn2.jpg
    I had Dwight watch TV when he was finished with breakfast because his fun meter was down and I wanted it filled for work. Melanie also had a wish to watch the cooking channel so I had her join him once she was ready for the morning.

UoHqE5R.jpg
    Daisy and Ariana had a chat before school and work started. Daisy was talking about her upcoming birthday and how more of her PlantSim abilities would appear. Soon she will be able to photosynthesize.

GcmFhCS.jpg
    Dwight is an Undercover Specialist so he has to wear random outfits to work. This one makes him look like he is ready to attend Comic-Con in San Francisco or something.

MAIPz3B.jpg
    Ariana talked with a random guy named Oliver O'Rourke to try and raise her charisma skill. It did rise, but she didn't get a new level yet.

SPBC7yZ.jpg
    Melanie got an opportunity to resurrect a deceased Sim. She went to the graveyard to figure out who to bring back. It didn't take her long to decide who she needed at that moment.

uaLR7Jr.jpg
    Unfortunately, the scientists couldn't bring Emily back like they wanted to but Melanie had her beloved grandmother back. (Temporarily, I'll need the space in the future so she'll be going back to the Netherworld for a while again. Also, like I told @bekkasan, I'll be bringing Christopher back for a small return next time I play.

h3WVAxD.jpg
    Emily and Melanie wasted no time in catching up with family news. Emily was surprised to learn she had a PlantSim for a great granddaughter. She also discussed with Melanie how there are certain fish you can add to life fruit to make a dish that brings back the dead. Melanie stored that in her mind for future reference.

5aD1cdZ.jpg
    Quinton didn't seem fazed in the least that their was a ghost in the house. He had a nice chat with Emily about Dwight and the police department in general.
  • Options
    dQlsXuh.jpg
    Then came Dwight's birthday. Emily sort of remembered him as she attended the wedding between him and Melanie all those Sim days ago. Daisy wasn't quite home from school yet so that explains why she wasn't in this photo.

B4r5DAh.jpg
    "Well, what do you all think? I still gotta dye my hair, though."

2y2t6Xr.jpg
    Michael attended prom but did not have a date. He did hook up with a girl there so he may not have to marry his IF now.

vhK07FX.jpg
    Daisy seemed a bit frustrated with her homework. She'd rather be outside, soaking in the sun than sitting at a desk doing math problems.

MD9KnU6.jpg
    I had sent everyone to bed but then I realized that I hadn't had anyone do the gardening. I ended up waking Emily and sending her out do finish the gardening.

87tUHE0.jpg
    Once she finished the gardening, I sent her to the alchemy store to buy some ingredients and elixirs. If you remember, she has completely mastered alchemy, one of the reasons I brought her back.

UT0gsO8.jpg
    The alchemy store didn't have what I was looking for so I had Emily create what I needed. Luckily, Dwight had broken some space rocks and the gem I needed for this elixir was one that he had. With Emily's skill, she was able to create three of the elixirs.

9ydsWXr.jpg
    I didn't really do anything with Dwight's clothing but I plan on it soon. Anyway, both he and Melanie still have the nicest bed so they wake up before anyone else does. I'll have to remember to pack the things I need when I bring them to Riverview. I don't know that I'll get to that point tonight but I will see.

bQJM3MN.jpg
    Emily (and my) plan was to cure Dwight of his lycanthropy once he became an elder. Melanie will also get cured when she becomes an elder, mostly so I slowly get rid of werewolves so I can bring in a different occult. Fairies, Vampires, Aliens, and Genies are the ones I need still unless I add zombies and mummies. They already had a Plumbot so I still need to have them get a SimBot. I also want to get each pet in the game for this family too and when I get Island Paradise, I'll have a mermaid in the family tree as well. These are some of the plans anyway, just not sure when each one will happen except for the fact vampires will either be in Moonlight Falls or Bridgeport.

fB8P2EF.jpg
    Emily also cured herself from being a witch. She will probably get brought back every once in a while as will some of the other ghosts in the family.

LDw7xyP.jpg
    Dwight and Ariana watched TV together. This is just a side note but Dwight doesn't look good at all as a female so I'm glad Melanie's features mixed well to create Ariana, Evan, Abigail, and Michael.

9hn9Ymn.jpg
    Daisy finally learned one of the potions but not the one I need. I guess it's a start at least and she can use the Mood Enhancer whenever she wants.
  • Options
    3qpecf6.jpg
    xnJluv1.jpg
    Dwight really needed to work on his report writing so I decided to send him to the neighbors. Unfortunately, Uncle Christian was gone so Dwight had to resort to other means. He was able to dig enough dirt up on Christian's wife Jennifer to write a report.

Z3km5aQ.jpg
    In other news, Ariana got promoted to Governor. A few more promotions and I'll have a Leader of the Free World in the family.

M8ZgRXk.jpg
    Melanie is still working on "Anywhere With You", mostly because my time to play has been limited. I'm trying to have her finish it before she moves but I'm not sure yet.

U7TqO1v.jpg
    I have no clue why I took this photo but I'm adding it anyway, just because it's there.

2WP3x1F.jpg
    Dwight finished up his report on Jennifer but I need to get a few more if I can. I'm just hoping he reaches his LTW before he dies or I'll have to extend his life until he does. It's not a rule since I'm only playing however I want with this save but it's just something I like to do.

3oefFjp.jpg
    He then decided to take his family for a free dinner at the Bistro. I'm going to sell off owned property before they move, just to be sure they get that money back. I think the game does this anyway when you move them to a new town but I'm not taking any chances.

ak1ubt3.jpg
    That following morning, Dwight had a chat with Daisy about her birthday. She would be a teenager once she aged up and Dwight was giving her some advice.

7Wy3N0b.jpg
    Daisy then had her birthday party and aged up to teen. As usual, she had the PlantSim hair and clothing but I'll be changing all that soon enough.

GDoZSBV.jpg
    The family ate birthday cake together to celebrate the two recent birthdays. The next ones, if I recall correctly, will be Melanie and Michael. Ariana's is coming up but I think all of these but Melanie are after the move.

hMQMcm9.jpg
    I did pick out a hair for Daisy before I closed the game down but I'll have to pick out her clothes here in a minute. I'm loading the game up right after I post this.

***That's all for now, I have 5 Sim days left before the move to Riverview. There will be some new additions to the family tree soon after the move and it will include some of the Riverview townies so I'm looking forward to that.