Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adventuring for the day?

I don't have Snowy Escape yet, but I was wondering if you are able to visit for the day on an outing instead of having to take a vacation. Can you just visit the world to take a hike or climb the mountain? Do you always have to have a whole vacation? Can you take a date there?

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Yes, you can travel there without going on vacation and stay as long as you like. Take a tent and camp out on the mountain but remember to take food. There are a few PEE bushes up there already. Everything will be available for a days visit just as it is for a vacation or if you live there. Your sim could go there, spend the day skiing and/or snowboarding, enjoy a festival and head back home at the end of the day.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    For the mountain excursion you just travel to the Onsen and then go on the hike.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Smidgieroo3Smidgieroo3 Posts: 457 Member
    Thanks for the replies. I am so excited about this pack, and I am dying to buy it. It really sounds fun. Have to wait for some sales though.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    The skiing and sledding is fun.
  • Options
    I know, It looks so fun. I’m loving all the pictures. I really hope it goes on sale soon.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,555 Member
    I know, It looks so fun. I’m loving all the pictures. I really hope it goes on sale soon.

How much of a sale do you need? Depending on which country you are in, CD Keys has it at 31% off.
  • Options
    I want to hug you! Thank you! I just ordered it. Who needs to eat? Lol Off to download :D
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,555 Member
    I want to hug you! Thank you! I just ordered it. Who needs to eat? Lol Off to download :D
    I'm so glad you got it, have loads of fun xx