Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

just updated my game now mod and cc will not reactivate

hello to all any play who have cc notice this that after patching the game there mod folder cc remains deactivated after the patch each time i activate mod cc quit and reload says my mod and cc are still deactivated
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• Options
    Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    did you save/apply your settings?
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    hello to all any play who have cc notice this that after patching the game there mod folder cc remains deactivated after the patch each time i activate mod cc quit and reload says my mod and cc are still deactivated

Did you turn them back on in your settings? You need to go into game options at the top right of the screen and then go into other and tick the boxes allowing custom content and script mods to run, then click apply, exit your game and restart it. Your mods should appear then. Those two boxes are automatically disabled when there is an update.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    yes found out it was the game version that was not compatible with the patch had to change the game version to the most recent patch its now fix
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Emmy_Sims wrote: »
    did you save/apply your settings?

yes did all that but found out it was the game version that was not compatible with the patch

• Options
    asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    yes found out it was the game version that was not compatible with the patch had to change the game version to the most recent patch its now fix

I've just started my game and I have the same problem. What do you mean by changing the game version? What did you do?

I've checked and rechecked the enable mods options (normally that comes up straight away after an update, but it didnt this time and they were still checked but with no cc being in game) so it's definitely not that.
  • Options
    sumeraysumeray Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm trying to download custom content for my Sims 3 64-bit and Metal version on my MacBook, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it appear in my game. Please help!!!!