Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited November 2020
    Some how 10 days seems not that far away now but yesterday when it was 11 it seemed longer away. The excitement is to much. :D
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Also, we are probably only a week away from the patch!
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I want to start a new game so bad, but it doesn't make sense until this EP is downloaded and installed. This is going to be the longest wait I've had for a pack in a long, long time.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,464 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Some how 10 days seems not that far away now but yesterday when it was 11 it seemed longer away. The excitement is to much. :D

Next Friday.
  • Options
    Also, we are probably only a week away from the patch!

Yes Next Tuesday.
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    I'm so excited for this pack! And I'm free on November 13th so I can play all day :grimace:
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,789 Member

Nice to be off from work for a few days. So, I'm going to create some new Sims who'll live in the new, beautiful world of Mt. Komorebi.

I can't wait to explore this beautiful place and enjoy all the new activities.
    Mt-Komorebi.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    will any of you be starting your game fresh, or do you carry on with the game play you are already playing??

i'll be playing my legacy save. if for no other reason just to check everything out and see if my sim family behaves themselves. but yesterday something cool happened. or the day before. i was playing with one of the female sims and she got a call asking advice from a guy friend who thught his girlfriend was gonna propose .i also created that family. but thats another story anyway i had her tell him say yes. and later i checked in on the other family and i guess he did cause it said engaged under him. i never af that happen before.

wow that is awesome. I always thought these phone calls didn't really relate to other sims. I'll have to check up on unplayed sims when this happens. Thank you.

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I've been playing a family with one child from abduction and one there biological child. the parents are fregans and I play strict. so I'll be growing the toddlers up when they have all the skills with gold. This is the family that will be trying out the new town.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,359 Member
    So at this point, my plan is to start a new save after the patch update with a new sim who will slowly make their way through all of the "location" aspirations. Probably starting with Strangerville, since I want to play with the default sims in that. Hopefully, that will take me a couple of weeks until I get whatever birthday money is coming to me at the end of the month and I can get this pack. :smiley: (If I manage to win one of the giveaways, I won't have to pace myself.)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    will any of you be starting your game fresh, or do you carry on with the game play you are already playing??

i'll be playing my legacy save. if for no other reason just to check everything out and see if my sim family behaves themselves. but yesterday something cool happened. or the day before. i was playing with one of the female sims and she got a call asking advice from a guy friend who thught his girlfriend was gonna propose .i also created that family. but thats another story anyway i had her tell him say yes. and later i checked in on the other family and i guess he did cause it said engaged under him. i never af that happen before.

wow that is awesome. I always thought these phone calls didn't really relate to other sims. I'll have to check up on unplayed sims when this happens. Thank you.

they aren't unplayed its rotational, tge woman whos now engaged is the mother of one of the other chracters. she had kind of a rough start she got pregnant young and she ad her boyfriend got married but he died in a drowning accident so she had to raise her then 6 yr old son with the help of her new roomate Alvin. she moved in with him so her son would have a role mdel/male influence. Ryln the son starts the story as a teen cause my teen heir had no friends so he was made out of necessity. but ayden is the opposite he had a huge family growing up. now Alvin moved out but left beverly his house.his new girlfriend had a house. and beverly met tomati. cause shower whoo became a thing literally that day i was curious. they had twins. now they'll be married. after dating a while they just had a really god first date. lol.
  • Options

they aren't unplayed its rotational, tge woman whos now engaged is the mother of one of the other chracters. she had kind of a rough start she got pregnant young and she ad her boyfriend got married but he died in a drowning accident so she had to raise her then 6 yr old son with the help of her new roomate Alvin. she moved in with him so her son would have a role mdel/male influence. Ryln the son starts the story as a teen cause my teen heir had no friends so he was made out of necessity. but ayden is the opposite he had a huge family growing up. now Alvin moved out but left beverly his house.his new girlfriend had a house. and beverly met tomati. cause shower whoo became a thing literally that day i was curious. they had twins. now they'll be married. after dating a while they just had a really god first date. lol.

becauseof another experiment i did her son is married to my most difficult female.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I have to say that I am looking forward to this one. Though I think it could've been a game pack but that's ok, can't wait to play it.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    already have my family waiting and ready.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,574 Member
    All my families are ready and waiting 😁
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I cant wait
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    9 Days!!!!

We've hit the single digits!!!!!
  • Options
    9 Days!!!!

We've hit the single digits!!!!!

yipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. second best news i had today. my kindle came back to life afew minutes ago. after 2 weeks. so this might change tommorrow.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Just over a week left. I can’t wait.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,155 Member
    1 week & 1 day and counting.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member

I’ll be playing my same old five-year-old save. I can’t bear to leave them! :)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    For the first time in a year and a half I am excited for Sims 4 packs lol
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    9 days till a possible bug-a-rama.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,457 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

I just love your optimism! :lol:
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,294 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

There's going to be mountains of bugs, I'm sure of it! I will be really surprised if the platform tool doesn't have any. GC vids showed a lot of problems with them. Talking of platforms - hopefully this means cars are around the corner! Fingers crossed for the last quarter of 2020!