Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape Let's Plays and Reviews

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    James made over one of his lots.

https://youtu.be/zGve19bebWk

That starter does look better now!
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    FlpAmaral wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    It looks like they totally removed the fan patterned version of the one male outfit instead of editing it, which is kind of disappointing because I liked the colours.

They actually updated the pattern. I saw it on OshinSims video. It's an unlockable item tho :smile:

uKF875V.png

They did a really good job updating it.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    Am I the only one feeling SO annoyed this time by game changers getting to play the game 2 (!!!) weeks early and everybody just having to watch their fun and excitement? I feel left out of it all.

Don't know, usually early access vids get me excited, but game changers never got it THIS early and I am really SO annoyed that I will have to wait so much longer even though I am a paying customer (and they get it for free anyway).

Imagine if you had to wait much more than 2 weeks to play (money issues)... just relax and enjoy :)

Have you thought about entering a give away? There are a lot of simmers doing them now.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I've noticed the objects & clothing that was removed from the trailer is still in the game. So happy with the beautiful Japanese culture.
  • Options
    PifflePrincessPifflePrincess Posts: 106 Member
    Anyone knows if there is a video where they show how setting school uniforms works?
    What I understood from the livestream is that it only works in Mt. Komorebi and not in other worlds, but maybe I got it wrong...

And I would also like to know if you can edit what clothes are part of the uniform or if it's a standard one...
    Console player (PS). Finally reached 1000+ hours on The Sims 4.
  • Options
    purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member
    edited November 2020
    Anyone knows if there is a video where they show how setting school uniforms works?
    What I understood from the livestream is that it only works in Mt. Komorebi and not in other worlds, but maybe I got it wrong...

And I would also like to know if you can edit what clothes are part of the uniform or if it's a standard one...

I would also like to know this. I’ve seen a couple of comments responding to videos and tweets saying that we can choose to have the uniforms for all worlds, but I have yet to find A) any official confirmation of this or B: any information about how it would work if true.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Am I the only one feeling SO annoyed this time by game changers getting to play the game 2 (!!!) weeks early and everybody just having to watch their fun and excitement? I feel left out of it all.

Don't know, usually early access vids get me excited, but game changers never got it THIS early and I am really SO annoyed that I will have to wait so much longer even though I am a paying customer (and they get it for free anyway).

Imagine if you had to wait much more than 2 weeks to play (money issues)... just relax and enjoy :)

Have you thought about entering a give away? There are a lot of simmers doing them now.

I did @catloverplayer :) but im not the lucky type, so i'll just enjoy the patch, which looks awesome! Thank you for the tip :)
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited November 2020
    I love his let's play on Snowy Escape. He's done 4 parts of it and it's been very entertaining and funny. :smiley:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Split level foundations.

https://youtu.be/W9DrRxah_I0
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Split level foundations.

https://youtu.be/W9DrRxah_I0

Some fab uses there for the platforms! I love how it is all counted as being on the same level so that you could have a sim in the sunken kitchen without losing sight of a sim in one of the raised areas.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    quinhobp wrote: »

They are receiving ever before we get the patch. The game they are receiving is already patched.

But, as showed in some of their videos, this is not the final version of the pack, they play with random sims so they can test in different situations and report bugs and glitches to the ea team, so they can try to fix. And that’s why they don’t play with their main saves in the reviews, can be glitched if ea change something in the code, and they have to test a lot of situations. They also have to upload their review videos following a specific ea schedule.

So that’s why it’s not the same in comparison with playing your save, your family and at your time, It’s fun, but not the same.

And probably ea wants to avoid what happens in eco lifestyle, and catch many bugs as they can.

Honesty if they are focused in this purpose I don’t mind the number of people who are playing before, I just want to play a stable version of the pack

I agree to a point however I often notice that game testing is compartmentalized when testing so i would also like to see a game test where all the rest of the packs have been added back into the game so we can see those game-play results as well. Don't get me wrong I am buying this pack because it's the first time i have ever been excited for a pack for ages but after Eco living destroying my game I am very nervous about both the patch and adding the new pack right now..
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    quinhobp wrote: »

They are receiving ever before we get the patch. The game they are receiving is already patched.

But, as showed in some of their videos, this is not the final version of the pack, they play with random sims so they can test in different situations and report bugs and glitches to the ea team, so they can try to fix. And that’s why they don’t play with their main saves in the reviews, can be glitched if ea change something in the code, and they have to test a lot of situations. They also have to upload their review videos following a specific ea schedule.

So that’s why it’s not the same in comparison with playing your save, your family and at your time, It’s fun, but not the same.

And probably ea wants to avoid what happens in eco lifestyle, and catch many bugs as they can.

Honesty if they are focused in this purpose I don’t mind the number of people who are playing before, I just want to play a stable version of the pack

I agree to a point however I often notice that game testing is compartmentalized when testing so i would also like to see a game test where all the rest of the packs have been added back into the game so we can see those game-play results as well. Don't get me wrong I am buying this pack because it's the first time i have ever been excited for a pack for ages but after Eco living destroying my game I am very nervous about both the patch and adding the new pack right now..

Yeah. This time I did not pre-order and I intend to see how it meshes with all the content that is out now before jumping in. Maybe it is best to wait a patch or two. Really want to play with the content but then the operative word here is play. Keeping all my fingers crossed!
  • Options
    LillieVanillieLillieVanillie Posts: 5 New Member
    > @PifflePrincess said:
    > Anyone knows if there is a video where they show how setting school uniforms works?
    > What I understood from the livestream is that it only works in Mt. Komorebi and not in other worlds, but maybe I got it wrong...
    >
    > And I would also like to know if you can edit what clothes are part of the uniform or if it's a standard one...

They only change into it when going to school in Mt. Komorebi, but you can find the school uniform in CAS and set it as their everyday outfit for example. I'm pretty sure someone will try to make a mod so that you can do it in every world