Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you hoping to see in Today's Snowy Escape Livestream?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I watch the livestreams but I find them cringy and end up getting annoyed by the rudeness of the simmers in the chat.

"I want to see [insert what they want to see] NOW!"

Or the devs are showcasing the main theme of the pack and they say, "Can we switch that off?". :(
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited October 2020
    For those streams, I think they need to rethink their marketing strategies. It has become very transparent how their system works and it's a turn off for me. I think for the time we live in and how rapid things go around, it is just not matching anymore.

Besides that, I had no idea there was a stream today. I guess i'm just not so interested in the 'fun' little details of this game anymore after all those missteps from EA that just seem to grow and grow each day.

Some things I would like to get some clearance on is: rock climbing. Is that a re-do from old animations and nothing added with it? Does it come with a career, special skill? And are there any accomplishments that come with it, so it means more than just a pointless interaction we get to give our sims.
    Also, life styles and personalities. I'm reading it's most likely just an upgrade from GF perks, so I want to see how it works game play wise and what the impact of it is on a sim's life, friends, career LONG TERM, not a few sims days etc.
    I am probably reaching to high with my wishes here anyway. There is another thing I wonder, group activities? Can we just pair two sims up on the sledge and that's it? Or can they rock climb together, go off the hill as a group or even walk together as a group of sims. For an expansion pack this could have happened if it was The Sims 2 or The Sims 3 perhaps..

Anyway, I probably won't have time for the live stream today, but I might check it tomorrow instead if my head allows me to remember.

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I want to hear a lot about Sentiments. We have been in such need of this all this years... i want to know how they'll work, what will be their impact on long term... it can be a feature that may improve a lot our stories...
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Gameplay is most important to me. I want to see if there's actually anything to this pack other than a pretty box
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I want to hear how the kid festival works. Do we go around town and look for Voidcritters with the kids? Or do the kids just automatically wander around the festival grounds and occasionally life up their phone to catch creatures we can't se?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    I'd liked the last stream they did with EL. That was shortwhile and the two hours were suddenly over. I hope the same entertainment level here too and I hope too see what they will show for the japanese player.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Lifestyles and Sentiments, because all that we have seen from that is one screen in the gameplay trailer.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    The build/buy objects, and also the hair section of CAS to see if more hair colors were really added since the trailers made it seem like it (unless it's attached to specific hairstyles).
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited October 2020
    EA should acknowledge and thank the Japanese Simmer community for their feedback, even if they don't bring back optional bowing at shrines. Failure to recognize input from a culture on the subject of their own representation doesn't exactly scream "diversity."
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I would like to be pleasantly surprised at the way lifestyles and sentiments work. Ever since the game play trailer I've been having my doubts about them and I so want them to be good.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    48 minutes!!!!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited October 2020
    I really hope to see more of the japanese style build/buy and gameplay

I'm mostly very scared for the fact that we haven't seen any futons anywhere so those are probably not in the game
    also scared for tea cause it was never mentioned or shown much just canned drinks soo :fearful: id be happy to be proven wrong though

+hoping for any cool surprises
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    btw does anyone have link for the stream? just so i can sit around chat early :joy:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    btw does anyone have link for the stream? just so i can sit around chat early :joy:

https://twitch.tv/thesims
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I want to see build/buy and cas overview before game play so that people who do not want game play spoilers can avoid them.
    I want to see that they have done some research and have a list of the commonly asked questions to answer.
    I want to see that they actually have planned what they want to cover in the live stream and don't spend it all over the place or giggling among themselves.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    After watching the live stream I'm actually even more excited for this pack.