Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things still missing from Sims 4 in 2020

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited November 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Love bed (with vibration mode)
The heart-shaped bed has been an iconic bed featured in Sims 1, 2 + 3. It has special perks, like a vibration mode which makes the bed shake a little and raises the chances for a baby when Trying For Baby to 100%. (Especially helpful for 100 baby challenge)
tumblr_ncv3iz6rZH1t15lm6o1_250.png

Picnic basket
Sims could sit on a blanket and have a picnic anywhere in the world. This would be a cute feature to return! Fun for the whole family!
cXCSlttn8S3tBvZYa90f2-8SyQr4aYuvDbNP5YRiKJ5C0uf8jhfFdiiUPAGQqTupXiVGcmVHS0tgFn85_l8Hj5x15BYP2HgW1vU2X-eqnpwjI3O2KA

Bonehilda
I said it and have to say it again: We all miss Bonehilda! The most iconic skeleton maid of the whole series. She may be made of bones, but her cleaning, nursing and cooking skills are the best!
5bdb4a48749a0_sims-notables-bonehilda.jpg

Skydiving simulator
Chase your thrills and go skydiving in the skydiving simulator! There might also be a new death by skydiving, if the machine malfunctions or is sabotaged.
A perk would be that Sims gain Fitness skill very fast using this object, but also have a chance to die.
42333-the-sims-superstar-windows-screenshot-the-skydiving-simulator.jpg

Crystal ball
Summon ghosts or tell the future! The crystal ball can do it all.
maxresdefault.jpg

Werewolves
Werewolves have been in every main Sims game to this date, just not in Sims 4, even though the groundwork is already there with different occult forms. Could be introduced in a farming pack, alongside body hair.
MTS_Camkitty-1622935-HalvargBodyAngles.jpg

Hot air balloon
Sims could fly around the neighborhood in a hot air balloon and even WooHoo in it! Very romantic!
1.jpg
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Werewolves
    Genies
    Fairies
    Heartshape Bed
    Spiral Stairs
    Bonehida
    Fortune Tellers
    Haunted House Festival
    Spring Festival
    Singing Career
    Time Travel
    Time Machine
    Horses
    70s/80s Stuff
    Wedding Veils
    Romantic Sleepwears
  • Options
    KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    drum sets
    musical collaboration
    sims future selfs
    color wheels
    custom textures
    slot machine + poker table
    to add some more

• Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Ohh nice, someone mentioned fairies. Yeah, I'm still missing fairies. Proper, playable fairies. Not tiny pixies from Sylvan glade or the spellcaster familiar. Toss in genies too. Didn't play with them much, but they were interesting.

Other things mentioned that I'm missing: Spiral stairs! I've been doing a TS1-TS4 thing, and some houses from Unleased were really difficult without those. Bending stairs which we can do now, still have too big of a footprint, and they look 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

I do miss the seasonal festivals from TS3. Sure, they became repetitive after a while, but there was always something to do there.

Some proper arcade machines, that are not as huge as the one we have. How about an ordinary, retro pinball machine?

Also, pool/billiard table! How can I send my sims to a bar with no pool table?!? Would be great for that man cave in the basement too. And no, I'm not putting that pingpong table there. Juice pong's not my thing.
  • Options
    HollowsGraceHollowsGrace Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a few Ideas that I would like to see added to the Sims 4.

1. Create a Sim: I would like more period accurate clothing and a way to select which decade of clothing choice, this would allow for Legacy decades challenges to be more immersive and add a richer depth to the story telling. I think this would be very popular with a lot of simmers not just me as The Legacy and the Decades challenge are 2 very popular play challenges. I know I can't be the only one who would enjoy this.

2.Gameplay: I would also like the ability to create farms and Homesteads. Making Farms/Ranches and Orchards that could be a homebased business. Pick which livestock you wish to raise if any {Cows, Chickens, Ducks, Goats, Sheep, Horses and Pigs possibly some other more exotic livestock} For example if you want to have a fully self sufficient homestead to support your family a little of all of the livestock or if you just want to be a cattle farmer or Pig Farmer or own a Horse Ranch etc.. Raising Cows/Goats for either milk or meat; Chickens/ Ducks/Turkey for eggs or meat; Sheep for wool and meat; Pigs for meat; Horses to ride and perform in Races and or Rodeos or for herding livestock depending on how in depth you want to play it. I also wouldn't mind having more pets in general too like Birds, Ferrets, Hamsters/Gerbils, Guinea pigs, snakes or lizards etc.

3. Building: I would love to build spilt levels with having the foundation showing as my "Split level" is actually not a room for the lower portion. and the option to change the height for some walls on the same floor like a medium height portion of the walls back down to regular height as well as the ability to build walls on half square not just full square tiles.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited October 2020
    I have found that werewolf entry as a life state is already in the game files, when i check using sims4studio, and it was a year ago.

it's in the option for when you need to disable certain outfit or hairstyles to be unusable for specific age group or lifestate.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    A lot of these are still missing! Keep the suggestions going!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I don't think just because something was in past games that it's a requirement in this game. Its a different edition and if they just did the same stuff every time around it would be very dull. I'm still hoping for fairies though I miss them from s3, there definitely needs to be more occult stuff
  • Options
    Ms_MikaMs_Mika Posts: 18 Member
    I would like to see the pond tool, tree houses, and movie theaters return.
  • Options
    CladriahCladriah Posts: 69 Member
    Werewolves and fairies.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Werewolves
    Happy Haunts
    Fairies
    Genies
    Generations
    Horses
    Unicorns
    Dragons
    Sexy Sleepwear
    Heartshape Beds
    Spiral Stairs
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    - Cars
    - Horses
    - Pool table
    - Body hair
    - Drums
    - Surf boards
    - Skate boards
    - Diving board
    - Pool slide
    - Poker table
    - Photo booth
    - Changing rooms
    - Clothing racks for retail
    - Working cash registers
    - Ticket machine
    - Cologne rack
    - Elevator
    - See-saws
    - Changing tables
    - Cribs
    - Treehouses
    - Stollers
    - Walking canes
    - Carnival games
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Babies that are real sims.
  • Options
    TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    Mika00 wrote: »
    I would like to see the pond tool, tree houses, and movie theaters return.

What about a special pond that raise fish our sims catch?
  • Options
    Sally79111Sally79111 Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to see strollers for babies and toddlers. I used to play Sims 3 a lot and I liked being able to go on a stroll with my child. It would give you more things to do with your baby as well. I would also like to see the daycare career back. They decided to add a toddler play date event but neglected to think how hard it is to find NPC's with toddlers and the daycare career would make it easier to have playdates. I would also love to see the horse's, werewolves and fairies make a comeback. I loved being a werewolf to complete all sorts of collections.
  • Options
    LeaselmaryLeaselmary Posts: 108 Member
    It's funny how NO ONE asks to brings imaginary friend back. :D
    Or did someone ask?
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    The way things are going you'll probably see all this stuff in the next five years or so! >:)
  • Options
    ShachaaiShachaai Posts: 55 Member
    edited November 2020
    - Boarding schools and school field trips
    - Prom
    - Proper slumber parties
    - High school graduation
    - Bachelor/ette and/or Engagement parties
    - Horses/Unicorns (I will race across as many world maps as it takes at 3am in game, past curfew, just to catch a unicorn)
    - Carnival games
    - A farmer's market lot/festival to sell our produce (fruit/veg/herbs/flowers/honey/juice/candles/baked goods atm, but perhaps with farms, also eggs and cheese?)
    - CURVED POOLS
    - CURVED WALLS
    - Drum kits
    - A Dancer career (we have the Dancing skill! Why no associated career?) and dance class for kids
    - Flaming bags of poop and rotten fish left on our doorsteps as gifts from our archnemeses
    - The ability for our sims to recognise their in-laws and stepfamilies, amongst other relations
    Post edited by Shachaai on
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Burglars
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    edited November 2020
    You know, since GP are usually really focused packs I would love to see a farming pack soon.

I really think it would fit with the style of the game. But of course it would have to come with a new neighborhood as none of ones now really seem to fit that type of thing.

If something like that came out I think i would actually buy it (and I haven’t bought anything for TS4 since Get Together released).
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    - CARS !!
    - SCHOOLS!! (I really hope they're working on the "American High School" idea from the survey, the questions were pretty specific....)
    - Generations.
    - Farming.
    - Horses.
    - Slumber parties/sleepover.
    - After school activities.
    - Cops.
    - Curved Pools (I wonder why we don't have them ?)
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    • bunkbeds
    • deep-fryer
    • children's bicycles
    • snow depth
    • newspapers
    • houseboats
  • Options
    mcmonstermoomcmonstermoo Posts: 8 New Member
    - bunk beds!!
    - more detailed school, maybe even live school?
    - babies not being objects
    - being able to swim in all the bodies of water
    - memories! sentiments is a step in the right direction, but i'm not sure how deep they actually go. it would be really interesting if two sims witnessed a death together, they would get a shared memory, or if they were both at a wedding.
    - townies actually having their own lives. i mean getting married and having kids on their own more than they already do, because my sims will age up and there will be no more townie kids for them to meet, so i have to make new families constantly and its so annoying.
    - townies proposing to your household sim
    - more after school activities
    - more instruments
    - robberies
  • Options
    Ms_MikaMs_Mika Posts: 18 Member
    Routable oceans/streams in all worlds.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited November 2020
    Cars
    Burglars