Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods and CC for "noCC" folks!

YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
edited October 2020 in General Mods Discussion
Hello there!

I wanted to create a thread where you can tell us or share stuff that people might use to extend their mostly "NoCC" gameplay.

I dont really play with custom content but when I do I prefer maxismatch stuff and things for CAS.
I really like stuff like things you may not stumble upon and deliver more immersion. I'm rather picky and like innovative things like an "invisible fence" for example so my sims walk more streamlined in on certain lots and dont walk all over places, or triangle windows under the roof for a more beautiful looking wooden house..reflective floor tiles, borderless full glass windows.. new food, cans, shopping ventures... makeup..., acne.., world shell replacements(?), sims 1/2/3 convertion cc, In sims 3 there was even an actual caravan CC full modeled for sims to walk in and live, I really like stuff like that - things you may not stumble upon.
I guess you get what I'm up to, so this thread is about stuff that dont really exist in the game but are really cool to have if not even must-have for people that rather prefer not to have CC but may think otherwise when seeing this stuff. ....I am hunting for it :D

sorry if something like this already exists somewhere but I did not find anything similar on the forums. This thread shouldnt be mistaken for a full CC-find thread but rather something specific ..for cc nice to have even for noCC folk like myself =)

Comments

• Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    I like the hairs from https://www.mystufforigin.com/
    because I like sims to keep the same hair as they grow up, and this site has many of the Sims 4 adult hairs converted for both kids and toddlers.

Finally more hairs for other age groups.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited October 2020
    There is a practically invisible fence for herding Sims already within the game. It is the hazard tape in the fences section. I only learned about it recently. In this picture, you can see it in the bottom right corner. It is the subtle black trim on the ground at the front of the stage, in front of the keyboard player’s feet.

50430692606_2d7d30161b_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: