Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    My mom bought me a 'surprise' but the Fanta float has melted and now it's just a Fanta milkshake. :D

184aqtB.jpg?1

Was it nice?

It wasn't too bad since I usually mix the ice cream with the drink anyways. The ice has melted a bit too so it tasted a bit 'desaturated'. I don't think that is the word for it but I can't think of the correct word right now. LOL. This is what happens when you're a graphic designer and all you can think of is just art design terms. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Graveyard Specter

You are a Graveyard Specter! This means that you're the type of ghost who likes to linger in the cemetery, watching over the rest of the dead. You like to make sure things remain peaceful and that respect is the number rule obeyed in your domain. However, you also hang around because of the remnant you left behind before your death. This could be another a person, a valuable item, or a job left undone. But until you feel as if these things are safe, completed or in your possession, you will stay put in your protective position until you decide otherwise.

Poltergeist!

You would be a good old fashioned Poltergeist! We think you get a kick out of the idea of haunting people and playing some tricks on a few chosen friends here or there after death. Chances are you think it's a riot to hide important items they're looking for, stack inanimate objects on top of each other when no one's looking, and rapping and tapping mysterious noises. So you're a bit mischievous, that's for sure. Just be careful not frighten to the faint of heart too much!
    they/he
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :smile:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    Guys, I'm looking for a good priced laptop to play the Sims 4 on at high settings with a good amount of cc installed. Can anyone help me find a good laptop? I'm open for suggestions. I need one that runs smooth and fast with ultra settings and like a LOT and I mean A LOT of cc. Maybe up to 3,000 cc. Not trying to spend like billions of dollars on it, but I'm trying to find one that meets my standards. I've had a slow computer that I've been playing on for the past 3 to 4 years and I'm looking for a change.
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited October 2020
    Guys, I'm looking for a good priced laptop to play the Sims 4 on at high settings with a good amount of cc installed. Can anyone help me find a good laptop? I'm open for suggestions. I need one that runs smooth and fast with ultra settings and like a LOT and I mean A LOT of cc. Maybe up to 3,000 cc. Not trying to spend like billions of dollars on it, but I'm trying to find one that meets my standards. I've had a slow computer that I've been playing on for the past 3 to 4 years and I'm looking for a change.

This one looks good

PS. I am a console gamer so I know nothing about computers XD

Edit: HERE is a review
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Graveyard Specter

You are a Graveyard Specter! This means that you're the type of ghost who likes to linger in the cemetery, watching over the rest of the dead. You like to make sure things remain peaceful and that respect is the number rule obeyed in your domain. However, you also hang around because of the remnant you left behind before your death. This could be another a person, a valuable item, or a job left undone. But until you feel as if these things are safe, completed or in your possession, you will stay put in your protective position until you decide otherwise.

Imprint Spirit

You would be an Imprint Spirit! As an Imprint, you represent a period of time, or perhaps a difference in time dimension. You're the type of ghostly entity that appears to a human with a non-interactive personality; you will go about your usual business in your home, on the street, or any place private or public you dare to. There's the possibility that you may be on our very own Earth in present time as a departed spirit, but there's also the possibility that you're a spirit from another realm living life at the exact time as us. Only you can tell us if you are a spiritual entity of the past, present, or the future!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    :p:p:p
  • Options
    Love prepping and stressing over an exam just to figure out that it's not today...but next Sunday :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Graveyard Specter

Family ghost.
    You would be a Family Ghost! You're the type of ancestor or immediate family member that would linger around their loved ones for a good, long while. Maybe you have some unfinished business you feel the need to tend to until you cross over. Or, maybe you just can't bear to part with them because you're so close and attached to them. Whatever the reason maybe, we certainly understand your desire for familiar comfort.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

Just a heads up. I have a decent gaming laptop that exceeds the requirements of the game supposedly but the game still runs like butt and I don't even have CC. I mean, it could run the game pretty well but saying it runs smooth like butter is lying. The game doesn't really perform well in laptops and will stutter a lot.

But I recommend any laptop with an Nvidia card equivalent to a 1050. You can use this site to compare the card to a GTX1050. http://gpuboss.com/

For the processor. Make sure its an i7 and does end with a U. You want one that is a HQ.

In other random news.... I just found out that Toli from Wildways listens to Until I Wake??! 😱😱😱 I love it when my fav band members listen to my other fav bands! It's so crazy. 🤣🤣 And the singer of Until I Wake, Cody, listens to Picturesque and Vanish. 😂😅 We live in a small world. 🤓
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Just a heads up. I have a decent gaming laptop that exceeds the requirements of the game supposedly but the game still runs like butt and I don't even have CC. I mean, it could run the game pretty well but saying it runs smooth like butter is lying. The game doesn't really perform well in laptops and will stutter a lot.

But I recommend any laptop with an Nvidia card equivalent to a 1050. You can use this site to compare the card to a GTX1050. http://gpuboss.com/

For the processor. Make sure its an i7 and does end with a U. You want one that is a HQ.

In other random news.... I just found out that Toli from Wildways listens to Until I Wake??! 😱😱😱 I love it when my fav band members listen to my other fav bands! It's so crazy. 🤣🤣 And the singer of Until I Wake, Cody, listens to Picturesque and Vanish. 😂😅 We live in a small world. 🤓

I have a Mac laptop and the game runs fine, even with limited CC. I don’t have too many packs (like get to work lol) and I haven’t played in a hot minute but I don’t have problems.
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »

I have a Mac laptop and the game runs fine, even with limited CC. I don’t have too many packs (like get to work lol) and I haven’t played in a hot minute but I don’t have problems.

Do you actually play the game on ultra settings? I find it hard to believe when people say they can run the game smoothly on a non gaming laptop on high settings. I have friends who said that and when they showed me and I looked, the fps wasn't even at 60 which means it's not ideal.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Do you actually play the game on ultra settings? I find it hard to believe when people say they can run the game smoothly on a non gaming laptop on high settings. I have friends who said that and when they showed me and I looked, the fps wasn't even at 60 which means it's not ideal.

I don't know. I've never switched the settings but the game looks and runs good. it overheated my laptop REALLY fast but like that was it haha
    they/he
  • Options

I don't know. I've never switched the settings but the game looks and runs good. it overheated my laptop REALLY fast but like that was it haha

Hmm, it probably wasn't in Ultra Settings then. Actually, the game didn't even set itself to Ultra on my comp by default. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Ugh :confounded: ! Listening to music from Bratz Rock Angelz game! I don't even HAVE the bloody game... (or console) to play it with!

Ding-dang YouTube! :rage: plus ding-dang boredom! :rage: equals ... (I honestly don't know) :/
  • Options
    Ugh :confounded: ! Listening to music from Bratz Rock Angelz game! I don't even HAVE the bloody game... (or console) to play it with!

Ding-dang YouTube! :rage: plus ding-dang boredom! :rage: equals ... (I honestly don't know) :/

What do you mean? Is it like a Youtube ad or something?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What do you mean? Is it like a Youtube ad or something?

No, I've found it all over YouTube! Wish it wasn't that easy to get it. :lol: LoL
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    So the next expansion pack will be announced next week. Prepare to be let down, even with already low expectations! lol
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav pumpkin flavored dish/dessert?

I don't like any that I've tried so far. >.< :D But I've never tried a lot of them either.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't like any that I've tried so far. >.< :D But I've never tried a lot of them either.

This pumpkin cheesecake stuff that we make. Random recipe but instead of using the graham cracker crust, we just eat it like fluff with graham crackers or those Keebler Scooby-Doo ones :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

This pumpkin cheesecake stuff that we make. Random recipe but instead of using the graham cracker crust, we just eat it like fluff with graham crackers or those Keebler Scooby-Doo ones :3

Ooooh, seems cool.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks even though I dont like coffee
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks even though I dont like coffee

I wonder if latte is actually coffee...? I thought it's just milk or something like that. 🤔 I'd had like an instant mix matcha latte before and it doesn't have any coffee or Expresso taste.

I'm too lazy to google. LOL. Okay, fine I'll google.

Google say there is a shot of Espresso in a latte but there are brands of 'latte' where it's more like a milk tea. 🤣 I guess I'm more used to the milk tea 'latte' version.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I have to leave for school in 10 mins
  • Options
    It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif