Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isn't CAS fun?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    edited October 2020
    I wish I had the patience to build in CAS. I usually get a really ugly Sim when I'm going for just the opposite.

It just takes some trial/error. For just starting out, first find a facial shape that is somewhat close to your liking, and then you can change things like nose, lips, eyes, etc. Once you become comfortable with that, you can experiment with the sliders to alter the facial features.

With the pretty girl in the first picture I posted, the only thing I didn't alter is her forehead. The nose, eyes and lips were changed, and then I used the sliders to give them the shape and position I wanted. I also used the sliders to alter her cheekbones and jawline, and give her a more prominent chin. It's not hard, it just takes practice. Once you get the hang of it, I think you'll find it to be a lot of fun :smile:

EDIT; I realized that the term "sliders" can be confusing. What I meant is that you can click/hold the mouse to drag facial features
  • Options
    SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    CAS is so much fun! Sometimes I just create new Sims in CAS instead of actually playing.
    Here are some CAS cuties I happened to have pictures of already on my Flickr feed. I probably have about 200 Sims I've created in my game, so it was surprisingly difficult narrowing down the pictures to a semi-reasonable number.

Spock is amazing!!!
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Sablesasha wrote: »
    Rouensims wrote: »
    CAS is so much fun! Sometimes I just create new Sims in CAS instead of actually playing.
    Here are some CAS cuties I happened to have pictures of already on my Flickr feed. I probably have about 200 Sims I've created in my game, so it was surprisingly difficult narrowing down the pictures to a semi-reasonable number.

Spock is amazing!!!

Thank you! <3
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @Rouensims Also calling out the Spock love, he is fantastic!
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    @Rouensims Also calling out the Spock love, he is fantastic!

Aww, thanks! <3

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: