Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Why do people like music so much
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Music is like oxygen to me. I can't live without it. I've always been attached to music since I was 5 (or maybe even younger than that).
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    DeKay wrote: »

Music is like oxygen to me. I can't live without it. I've always been attached to music since I was 5 (or maybe even younger than that).

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDnva_3fcTc&ved=2ahUKEwiK3tjLtvfrAhVLXsAKHVskBTAQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAM&usg=AOvVaw1m6gecj5fMhHDxHW5g7jQX
  • Options

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDnva_3fcTc&ved=2ahUKEwiK3tjLtvfrAhVLXsAKHVskBTAQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAM&usg=AOvVaw1m6gecj5fMhHDxHW5g7jQX

Thanks, but I already have this masterpiece on loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Y7dV_1Ts0
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I am at my dads house and I miss my dogs
  • Options
    What do you think is the flavor of this mooncake? Wrong guesses only.

VVLKmtp.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

VVLKmtp.jpg

Is it sweet or savory
  • Options

VVLKmtp.jpg

Is it sweet or savory

Sweet.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Chocolate
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Well, it's obvious! We need to get a cat... again :cry:

RIP Missy :heartbreak:

We found a mouse loose in the house this morning!

Missy was (technical) an abandoned cat that just showed up one day, and she ended up staying with us. Not sure how old she was, but she wasn't a "elder" (maybe early "adult" stage, if we go with Sims timing). We had her for about 2 years, during which time we never saw a single mouse. As an added bonus, "Mimi" was excellent at catching moles, that were tearing up the garden!

Back in August, poor Mimi (who was an indoor / outdoor cat) was coming from across the street (a large crop field) back to the house. From what we could tell, someone had to go out of their way to hit her! We don't know who or why they did it. Mimi was buried in the backyard and her memory lives in our hearts.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options

Missy was (technical) an abandoned cat that just showed up one day, and she ended up staying with us. Not sure how old she was, but she wasn't a "elder" (maybe early "adult" stage, if we go with Sims timing). We had her for about 2 years, during which time we never saw a single mouse. As an added bonus, "Mimi" was excellent at catching moles, that were tearing up the garden!

Back in August, poor Mimi (who was an indoor / outdoor cat) was coming from across the street (a large crop field) back to the house. From what we could tell, someone had to go out of their way to hit her! We don't know who or why they did it. Mimi was buried in the backyard and her memory lives in our hearts.

I am sorry :disappointed:
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

VVLKmtp.jpg

Anise

I'm sorry :heart:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Blah blah blah
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I was actually gonna ask what was the last thing you bought? (I know I asked this before but everyone's answer will also be different each time anyways.) But I guess we know what Minty's answer is? XD
    Also, post something that is not a food/drink product.

A USB-C to headphone jack cable cuz I lost mine. I think it dropped out of my mp3 player pouch the other when I had to bring it for a Zoom call on the go. :(

I can't technically buy anything. Last thing that was bought for me though was a Squishmallow.
    He's about the size of my hand and a zombie and I love him.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I was actually gonna ask what was the last thing you bought? (I know I asked this before but everyone's answer will also be different each time anyways.) But I guess we know what Minty's answer is? XD

A USB-C to headphone jack cable cuz I lost mine. I think it dropped out of my mp3 player pouch the other when I had to bring it for a Zoom call on the go. :(

Hairdye for my brother. He gave me permission to dye his hair whatever color I want :lol:

What color are you going for?

A pinkish :sweat_smile:

Just realized you can make him look like Chase from Tree of Tranquility/ Animal Parade. :+1:

450?cb=20160712022028
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Did everyone just wake up as it suddenly got quite 'busy'
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Why do I like the one I spend less time on better tho. Tho, I checked the proportions to the ref image and they're way off so never mind. XD
    F9kkxvw.jpg

I do like the second one better, hmm.
    Today's Q Q is:

A new game: Cloud Gardens. Besides that for something physical? It would've been my textbooks which I really should be reading more :sweat_smile:
    Today's Q Q is:

Hairdye for my brother. He gave me permission to dye his hair whatever color I want :lol:

Fun!

Cloud Gardens looks interesting.

https://youtu.be/_z6ZOncOEOM

It is really nice and relaxing, for something different :3
    Why do I like the one I spend less time on better tho. Tho, I checked the proportions to the ref image and they're way off so never mind. XD
    F9kkxvw.jpg

I do like the second one better, hmm.
    Today's Q Q is:

A new game: Cloud Gardens. Besides that for something physical? It would've been my textbooks which I really should be reading more :sweat_smile:
    Today's Q Q is:

Fun!

I do like the second one too. The only bad thing about it is that it looks a bit flat and less constrasty. So maybe I need to train my eyes on that next time.

I can see that... But on the first one I feel like his nose and his lips stick out more then they should and I don't care for it as much.

Because music is amazing and I don't understand how people live in silence.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Blah blah blah
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Does anyone know what it means when you get home, turn the car off - 100% off but for some reason, the taillights refuse to go out? I even toggle the light control, (other ones work fine) tail still refuse to go out 🤔 very curious
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Just realized you can make him look like Chase from Tree of Tranquility/ Animal Parade. :+1:

450?cb=20160712022028

Haha. He actually has long hair.

He's like prettier than me it doesn't make any sense.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

450?cb=20160712022028

Haha. He actually has long hair.

He's like prettier than me it doesn't make any sense.

Omg, that'd be so cute if you made him look like Chase. 🥰

And I sincerely doubt that.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Okay, what's inside the mooncake was durian paste. 😂 Y'all can start gagging. 🙄
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I've never smelled it so I will not.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I've never smelled it so I will not.

It's honestly not so bad. XD Maybe people in Western countries think it's not nice cuz they always get the imported ones so they're not so fresh anymore. I don't know.

In other news, blueberries and peas don't go well together... 😖
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top