Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Packs you want the most

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Saturn830Saturn830 Posts: 54 Member
    Romance/ Dating Game Pack
    1 and 3 really sound more like full EPs.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    I would want it to have as much as was mentioned with it. Psychic, Fortune Teller, Ghost Hunter job, seances. I would hope they would add a new festival, a Haunted one. I loved the festivals more in Sims 3, but I do like the festivals in Sims 4 too, I just wish they would add more of a Haunted or Harvest like festival as well, it could be fun. Maybe they could allow your Sim kids to trick or treat, active households thru even a rabbit hole. I wouldnt mind it as that, as long as they could. There are many ideas that could potentially make it fun for many.

• Options
    LeCastelLeCastel Posts: 21 Member
    Hotel/ Resorts Game Pack
    I voted for hotels. I'd really love to have them both for vacations, but also as another business opportunity.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Hotel/ Resorts Game Pack
    Oof! 😯 Had a hard time deciding between the hotels and the romance. I would love to have hotels again! (And to manage hotels ala Sims 3 Island Paradise.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    Time Travel Game Pack
    Probably should have voted Happy Haunts since Time Travel has the least percentage and would been my second choice anyways.. although I am sad that Time Travel is so unpopular because of the possibilities a ep like that would contain..
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    I would love to see any and all of these themes, Happy Haunts and Romance being tied for first depending on what they came with.

I'm secretly hoping that the winter and hotel theme will be together in the next EP with a sprinkling of romance. I guess we'll find out soon.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,784 Member
    Hotel/ Resorts Game Pack

Okay, so my top 3 would be:

1) Hotel/ Resorts Game Pack
    2) Romance/ Dating Game Pack
    3) Winter Vacation Game Pack

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Happy Haunts Game Pack
    I want all of these packs! But I would like Happy Haunts first honestly.