Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite music/genre from TS4?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited September 2020
    idk I like few songs each channel and I don't have all the channels but I usually have it set on jazz retro instrumental or spooky if my sims are just home chilling

jazz especially cause sims + jazz just feels so homely and cozy

which is funny cause my family full on hates jazz and won't listen to it and im just like "but this is the nostalgia music! the ts1 music! when ur in build mode having good time music! how can you hate it : (
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Spop. I was so surprised that I immediately recognized one of the songs. It's a shame EA hasn't added more music to the station. :/

I also love the Retro station, because old Sims music is <3.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Spop. I was so surprised that I immediately recognized one of the songs. It's a shame EA hasn't added more music to the station. :/

I also love the Retro station, because old Sims music is <3.

Oh, is the retro station from the earlier Sims games? If so, I didn't know that
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    A few favorites are; Summer Strut, Retro, New Age, Easy Listening, Classical, Island, Latin, Latin Pop, Americana and I'd probably love the METAL station, but I haven't had the pleasure of hearing it yet. It won't play using the 'turn on' feature with earbuds and I haven't tried to listen to it on any of the stereos yet.

I also adore the Ballads, Latin and Country songs Sims can play on the guitar. I could listen to them play those all day. I love quite a few songs my Sims play on the violin and piano as well. There's so much great music in this game it would take forever to list all my favorites in each category. One more genre I'll mention though is the Vampire songs. Sometimes those will play on the main screen and loading screens. I think I've also heard them in build mode a time or two. Love them! <3
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Im going to answer which one I don’t like.

S pop. Is what I don’t like.

After that I enjoy many of the tunes in each genre, depending on my mood and my sim’s mood. For a music lover I have to say that Talk Radio is incredibly comforting to have on in the background. I have my selection of custom music too. In every genre. Love the music. This includes the BB and CAS score, plus the tunes sims play on the piano, guitar (Latin being my favorite in that case ) the violin, organ and karaoke machine. More music pleazzze! 🥁
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I use custom music so i like them all :)
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    My go to is Electronica. Around Christmas is Winter Holiday. I never thought to play any of the others much unless my sims choose. A few of the others are very nice. For some reason my current household always play the Lullabye station. :o
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    sane as me. Pop and hip hop. I have weird music taste.
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    Spooky & NuDisco!

Spooky: Obsessed. My favorite of the entire game. Instantly brings me Forgotten Hollow vibes when it's on in any other world. I love the CAS and BB music from Vampires too.

NuDisco: Seriously who ever made the music to Nu Disco is really good at capturing a certain time and place with music. It instantly transports the vibe I get to a 60s/70s era.

Honorable Mentions: Strange Tunes & Latin Pop gives me the same vibe that NuDisco does - it really fits the world/atmosphere (StrangerVille/Selvadorada) and brings you into that time and place.

• Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hip hop, Electronica, Jazz, POP, Classical and then New Age.

I forgot summer strut and the winter holiday channels....love the Latin and Latin pop too. Forget it I love almost all the sim music. Always had for some reason lol