Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    xSongx wrote: ยป
    Just shaved my legs for the second time since the stay at home order was issued. Or the lower half at least :sweat_smile:

Wow, I think I've only shaved once since March and that was because we went floating :sweat_smile:

I have to shave if I want to wear leggings because otherwise itโ€™s so uncomfortable :sweat_smile: (I have to join in on the emoji lol)

I get that with skinny jeans too. During swim season, I'd shave like once a week because leg hair gets soooo itchy in the water :confounded: But right now, I'm not leaving the house or swimming soooo ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I can't remember why did the first time, but they were getting itchy and uncomfortable, which is why I did them today.
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I like garlic.

* Hisses, then turns into bat *
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Hi @mintycupcake Hi @bellagorilla ! I'm back to studying, but all my courses are online. So, it's been a bit overwhelming. Other than that, I've been well.

Also Minty, I think I recognize those Serendipity books. I think my elementary school library had them. Can't recall reading much of them, but the dragon in the upper left hand corner rings a bell.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Hi mintycupcake Hi bellagorilla ! I'm back to studying, but all my courses are online. So, it's been a bit overwhelming. Other than that, I've been well.

Also Minty, I think I recognize those Serendipity books. I think my elementary school library had them. Can't recall reading much of them, but the dragon in the upper left hand corner rings a bell.

I'm glad to hear your classes are online, much safer that way.

They're nice little books. I always really liked the art. ๐Ÿฅฐ
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hi mintycupcake Hi bellagorilla ! I'm back to studying, but all my courses are online. So, it's been a bit overwhelming. Other than that, I've been well.

I've opted for online classes this semester, too. It's just safer that way. Gives me more room for procrastination, but :sweat_smile: I certainly understand how it's overwhelming.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I'm so stressed, the air quality is getting worse not better like it was predicted to. The cats are already so upset about being in for two days, I don't think they could handle a third.
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    It is so cold here.... Probably not super cold for you guys tho. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2020

They're all fables, right? If I remember correctly...
    I'm so stressed, the air quality is getting worse not better like it was predicted to. The cats are already so upset about being in for two days, I don't think they could handle a third.

Is it because of the fires. My god, it's nightmarish, seeing the pictures online. I hope you're safe!

I've opted for online classes this semester, too. It's just safer that way. Gives me more room for procrastination, but :sweat_smile: I certainly understand how it's overwhelming.

Yeah, it really is just safer. All my program's classes are all completely online for the year, as are the wide majority of classes at my university. I was really looking forward to experiencing life in a different place, but with all this going on, it's just not worth it.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Yes, they did! I should go look for mine, I wonder how they've aged. :grimace: I can think two that I had that were about being overweight where the solutions given to the critters were just stop eating junk/eat less and exercise more, you pathetic tub of lard. ๐Ÿ™„

Is it because of the fires. My god, it's nightmarish, seeing the pictures online. I hope you're safe!

Yes, although the smoke here is coming fr fires in California and Oregon. And possibly Eastern Washington? We're fairly safe here, although there was a fire in the county. It was contained relatively quickly though. I actually just stepped outside and it doesn't seem particularly bad, so I'm a little confused.
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options

Yes, they did! I should go look for mine, I wonder how they've aged. :grimace: I can think two that I had that were about being overweight where the solutions given to the critters were just stop eating junk/eat less and exercise more, you pathetic tub of lard. ๐Ÿ™„

Yes, although the smoke here is coming fr fires in California and Oregon. And possibly Eastern Washington? We're fairly safe here, although there was a fire in the county. It was contained relatively quickly though. I actually just stepped outside and it doesn't seem particularly bad, so I'm a little confused.

Ah boy...instilling low self-esteem and body issues before you've barely learned how to read. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Well, I'm glad you're in a safe area, fire-wise. It's so scary.
  • Options

Ah boy...instilling low self-esteem and body issues before you've barely learned how to read. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Ooooook, I was not prepared for this. One of the fatty books, Frazzle has the morale printed on the front as "Children need care - even before they are born." And it's about this fat, lazy bird who won't care for her egg, but instead of going out and living her best childless by choice life, she randomly starts crying one (?) And the other birds are like there, there, stop eating sweets and start walking "For you are what your baby will become." Why is this in a book that's supposed to be for preschool - 2nd grade? But the best part is the dedication "Dedicated to the March of Dimes Campaign for Healthier Babies- from the conquest of polio to the fight against birth defects, more than 50 years of caring."

That's right folks, if you'd just taken better care of yourself during your pregnancy, you wouldn't be stuck with that deformed preemie.

And from Catundra ( Healthy food and exercise keep you well in body and mind) " 'Cat, he said, 'you're going about this all wrong. Rather than eating, you should go on a diet and get yourself in shape. If you're not fat, then nobody can make fun of you, and if they don't make fun of you, you won't be miserable and if you're not miserable you won't want to eat."
    It's all so simple! And no, it's totally fair of the other forest animals to treat you as subhuman (subcat?) and make down right cruel remarks. You're fat, they're just stating the facts when they say "We'd better run away because fat Catundra might waddle over here and sit on us!"

I need a drink.
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options

Ooooook, I was not prepared for this. One of the fatty books, Frazzle has the morale printed on the front as "Children need care - even before they are born." And it's about this fat, lazy bird who won't care for her egg, but instead of going out and living her best childless by choice life, she randomly starts crying one (?) And the other birds are like there, there, stop eating sweets and start walking "For you are what your baby will become." Why is this in a book that's supposed to be for preschool - 2nd grade? But the best part is the dedication "Dedicated to the March of Dimes Campaign for Healthier Babies- from the conquest of polio to the fight against birth defects, more than 50 years of caring."

That's right folks, if you'd just taken better care of yourself during your pregnancy, you wouldn't be stuck with that deformed preemie.

And from Catundra ( Healthy food and exercise keep you well in body and mind) " 'Cat, he said, 'you're going about this all wrong. Rather than eating, you should go on a diet and get yourself in shape. If you're not fat, then nobody can make fun of you, and if they don't make fun of you, you won't be miserable and if you're not miserable you won't want to eat."
    It's all so simple! And no, it's totally fair of the other forest animals to treat you as subhuman (subcat?) and make down right cruel remarks. You're fat, they're just stating the facts when they say "We'd better run away because fat Catundra might waddle over here and sit on us!"

I need a drink.

Sounds like those wacky Christians that told my mother she "sinned like the devil" during pregnancy with my brother, and that's why he's type 1 diabetic and nearly died...right :unamused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

I need a drink.

Sounds like those wacky Christians that told my mother she "sinned like the devil" during pregnancy with my brother, and that's why he's type 1 diabetic and nearly died...right :unamused:

Yeah, this isn't a blatantly Christian series, but it sure does make me wonder... Very moralistic, at any rate.
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    What is Minty going on about?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    DeKay wrote: ยป

We're talking about how weird you are for not talking with your pets..
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Yeah. I was just talking to Luna about how weird that is (Luna being our cat).
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

No, you're not. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

How would you know?
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options

How would you know?

Don't make me call the internet police cuz y'all making fun of me for being the sane one. I have them on speed dial.
    ugVxRV3.png
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

How would you know?

Don't make me call the internet police cuz y'all making fun of me for being the sane one. I have them on speed dial.
    ugVxRV3.png

Not if I call them first!
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

VASILIKI

Derived from the male Greek name Vassilios, this name means "royal" or "queenly" and is the ancient equivalent of the English name Basil.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Update: our AQI is 293 306. That's almost to a hazardous rating.
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    Update: our AQI is 293. That's almost to a hazardous rating.

One time, it was like 400 in my country and I was just walking around without a mask with my asthma. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Update: our AQI is 293. That's almost to a hazardous rating.

One time, it was like 400 in my country and I was just walking around without a mask with my asthma. XD

Enjoy your dying ๐Ÿ™„
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited September 2020
    :sunglasses:

Just now changed - 69 left to go! We are just killing these last few pages!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top