Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Starwars help please. (lightsabers)

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
NgKsZQk.png

I need these three lightsabers to complete my collection in my non cheating game. Obviously I got the names of these ones I require in a cheat game where I used buydebug :D But my collection rooms I upload are none cheating ones and I have tried buying it, looking for it in batuu cave, doing missions, doing lightsaber challenges. Its just nowhere to be found and I seriously want to update my full collection rooms for my followers. Any help will be greatly appreciated <3

Comments

• Options
    Guru's can you advice or give a hint :)@SimGuruRomeo @SimGuruNinja @SimGuruMrE

• Options
    I am a sergeant in the first order, maybe thats why I can't buy it, I am a baddy :D I am heading to the forest to make amends with the resistance and become a goodie, perhaps that will help me LOL. Worth a try ;)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,552 Member
    Hmmmm... I'm pretty sure I saw the middle one for sale in the lightsaber workshop, as I considered buying it for my sim but then he went with one called 'natural' something. But I assume whatever appears there is just random on the day you look?
  • Options
    dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    Don't know if this helps or not:

"Once you’ve acquired all the Lightsaber Hilts and Kyber Crystals from the different shops and your chosen faction, Lightsaber Challenges will be your main method of finding the remaining parts you’re missing and finishing your collection. Head to Savi’s Lightsaber Workshop to enquire about Lightsaber Challenges. You’ll need to own a Lightsaber to complete these challenges but since Savi sells Lightsaber Parts, this isn’t difficult to get."

From SimsCommunity https://simscommunity.info/2020/09/11/the-sims-4-star-wars-journey-to-batuu-all-about-lightsabers/
  • Options
    Hmmmm... I'm pretty sure I saw the middle one for sale in the lightsaber workshop, as I considered buying it for my sim but then he went with one called 'natural' something. But I assume whatever appears there is just random on the day you look?

I wonder if its because I am the highest level of First Order. I have gone to the forest and joined up with the resistance now. I only always had the same options everytime I went.
    dizzydee_k wrote: »
    Don't know if this helps or not:

"Once you’ve acquired all the Lightsaber Hilts and Kyber Crystals from the different shops and your chosen faction, Lightsaber Challenges will be your main method of finding the remaining parts you’re missing and finishing your collection. Head to Savi’s Lightsaber Workshop to enquire about Lightsaber Challenges. You’ll need to own a Lightsaber to complete these challenges but since Savi sells Lightsaber Parts, this isn’t difficult to get."

From SimsCommunity https://simscommunity.info/2020/09/11/the-sims-4-star-wars-journey-to-batuu-all-about-lightsabers/

Hi Dizzy <3 That helps a lot, I thought so too so I did several of those challenges but did not get anything but the credits. I am thinking its cause of the first order ranking. I am trying to change it now so I am resistance instead. This is the longest it has ever taken me to update my collection rooms LOL, but its all good, I am having fun.
  • Options
    Woop woop got one in a challenge. I am now level 3 resistance, funny thing is now I lose a few challenges as well. Before I never lost ;) but... only two more to go :)
  • Options
    NFYebBq.png

ONE more to go <3 Yay *doing a happy dance*
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    So are all of the lightsabers just a single “blade”? Or are there double-sided ones like Darth Maul’s, or ones with fancy prongs like Kylo’s?
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    SimGuruMrESimGuruMrE Posts: 35 SimGuru
    Challenge is where you will find most of these
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,552 Member
    You're doing really well @mcrudd ! Way to go, gal.
  • Options
    okester wrote: »
    So are all of the lightsabers just a single “blade”? Or are there double-sided ones like Darth Maul’s, or ones with fancy prongs like Kylo’s?

It looks like single blades only so far, no idea what will happen once I find that last one LOL
    SimGuruMrE wrote: »
    Challenge is where you will find most of these

Aaaah now if only I checked my inventory every single time. I got one from a lightsaber challenge and one after completing a resistance mission, so hoping this last one will also come from that. Just having a few issues with my last mission for the resistance the option is not on the table. I think its cause I have allready done it in this save before I joined the first order. But I will keep on searching ;)
    You're doing really well @mcrudd ! Way to go, gal.

Thankies <3 One more :D
  • Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    I found some in the crates in resistance or First Order maps.
  • Options
    Andiratyme wrote: »
    I found some in the crates in resistance or First Order maps.

mmmm I did have to open a lot of crates with some missions, I might go around and open up some crates ;) Thank you
  • Options
    MagusHyliaMagusHylia Posts: 4 New Member
    I am looking for a purple kyber crystal, it is the only one i don't have, anything special i have to do for it or is my luck just being garbage?
  • Options
    MagusHyliaMagusHylia Posts: 4 New Member
    not long after i posted i got it so i guess my luck was just garbage.
  • Options
    MagusHylia wrote: »
    I am looking for a purple kyber crystal, it is the only one i don't have, anything special i have to do for it or is my luck just being garbage?

I think I found most of my crystals in the Batuu caves ;)
    MagusHylia wrote: »
    not long after i posted i got it so i guess my luck was just garbage.

LOL, ok there you go :D

• Options
    So my new save game found it pretty quick in the Resistance camp in one of those storage holders :) I am going to work on my full collection room now then carry on playing with my new save :D

q16NSxb.png
  • Options
    kirsty117kirsty117 Posts: 1 New Member
    does anyone know how to get the grand protection and defence lightsaber hilt? I really need it to complete the collection, it's the only one I'm missing.
  • Options
    Magickal91Magickal91 Posts: 1 New Member
    the one i need is Virtuous Peace and Justice Lightsaber Hilt. i have opened so many crates. explored caves. completed all quests for all factions. Done so many back to back to back to back lightsaber challenges.i cannot get the game to cough over that hilt
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @kirsty117 and @Magickal91 I am so sorry I completed this collection a while ago. All I can suggest is check all the crates in all 3 areas. I found my last ones in different crates. Good luck. Sorry for the super late reply @kirsty117. Never got a notification for your comment. Happy simming both :)

Ps. I do have collection rooms in my gallery if you get tired of searching for them. ;)