Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion would You vote for next if these were the options 2020

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Country Living (adding farming gameplay)
    I like farming I think it is a little different but I would not mind Time Travel either except I don't want one world why can't we make our own world the way we want it. I don't like Medieval world not int to that I would like a Victorian World or maybe a 1940's world. Just give us the junk to create it like furniture and building and clothes.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    On The Road (cars and vehicles gameplay)
    I didn’t see there was a generations option!
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Supernatural and medieval would be my secondary picks
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    xDKxShadowHawkxDKxShadowHawk Posts: 11 New Member
    Vacation (adding winter world gameplay)
    Like seriously the hardest choice between 3 of them. Winter worlds, cars, or survival. I mean really the freaking apocalypse thats awesome and for cars come on im one of the people that loved driving around going on dates and the winter world if thats not romantic then nothing is.
  • Options
    munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Generations ( adding more gameplay especially for babies and elders)
    I have other priorities than my vote, but I am SURE it would be the most universally loved, and it would make the majority of the community be quiet for a while.
    I'd rather some kind of farming/cottagecore pack first for an EP, then something that incorporated fairies (even the cottagecore EP???), then some kind of theme park pack, and then happy haunts!
  • Options
    kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Generations ( adding more gameplay especially for babies and elders)
    I'd be interested in the supernatural, time travel, superhero, and generations pack. I'm not a "mundane" player. I don't want a game where the most fantastical element is that I can go outside and see other people.

But all the fantastic stuff I want still needs a baseline of normalcy. And as much as I'd like werewolves and faeries, or superheroes, or medieval and time travel, I think the game desperately needs gameplay developed for sims that aren't adults. Babies are useless. Toddlers have nothing to do but relentlessly train skills. Kids have nothing to do and only four aspirations, so there's no reason to play different kids differently. Only with teens can you start getting rewarded for doing anything differently, and they're basically just young adults who go to school instead of work, adults are just young adults with some extra lines on their faces, and elders are just adults with more wrinkles who will get a negative moodlet if they exercise too much.

So ... generations. Give me as much reason to play a toddler, or child, or elder as a young adult. Make playing a teen substantively different from playing a young adult. Add school dances, group projects for school, after school clubs, tutoring, big brother/big sister organizations, whatever. As it is, my toddler gameplay is "I'll play this until I get tired, and then I'll just say I could have maxed out their skills, cheat them up, and have their birthdays." My child gameplay is, "I'll get them up to an A in school, but I'm not going to bother hitting all these very specific milestones for achievements, so I'll just max out their skills and age them up." My elder gameplay is practically non-existent.
  • Options
    Country living but finding love second for sure
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Power up (adding superheroes)
    The user and all related content has been deleted.