Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I mean it's been 24 hours.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Helllo everyone. No more voting. I just got home.

Oh. Any chance we can have a shorter night?
    Hope you feel better Sophia <3

I agree, a hammer would be useless. I don’t think Zinnia said how much longer day would be, but I think our time would be better spent discussing than tagging Zinnia and waiting for her.

That said, should we discuss plans for tomorrow depending on Nerd’s elim?

Well, I think tomorrow we'll go based off of Nerd's flip and the night kill.
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

I agree, a hammer would be useless. I don’t think Zinnia said how much longer day would be, but I think our time would be better spent discussing than tagging Zinnia and waiting for her.

Okay, yeah. I'm sorry I haven't spoken, i'm so overwhelmed with everything rn but I have been reading & thinking just so you guys know <3

No worries. Take care of yourself first <3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    A shorter night is possible if those with a night action are quick to send them.

Is everyone okay with day ending now?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Ngl, I'm kinda glad I'm getting eliminated. No matter what I flip as y'all are going to get some good information, and in Mafia we have to make sacrifices. It's a game of chess, and you have to sacrifice a few pieces if you want to win the game.

Oh yeah, it is like a game of chess. Sacrifices have to be made sometimes :sweat_smile:

I legit just killed myself because I knew my partner was mafia. Things happen sometimes.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    A shorter night is possible if those with a night action are quick to send them.

Yup.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Ngl, I'm kinda glad I'm getting eliminated. No matter what I flip as y'all are going to get some good information, and in Mafia we have to make sacrifices. It's a game of chess, and you have to sacrifice a few pieces if you want to win the game.

Oh yeah, it is like a game of chess. Sacrifices have to be made sometimes :sweat_smile:

I legit just killed myself because I knew my partner was mafia. Things happen sometimes.

You know, I didn't realize I could make such good metaphors until this moment 😅

I guess it's a good thing I want to be a writer :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

It has been 24 hours, yeah. Personally, I think extending the day any longer won't necessarily help any. We've been at this impasse for quite a while--I don't see changing that now.

I would rather end day now and see a shorter night, so we can attempt to speed the game along some.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

It has been 24 hours, yeah. Personally, I think extending the day any longer won't necessarily help any. We've been at this impasse for quite a while--I don't see changing that now.

I would rather end day now and see a shorter night, so we can attempt to speed the game along some.

I agree
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Yeah, writing metaphors can be tricky :sweat_smile: but you seem like you're getting the hang of it!
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    And I don’t think we should hammer. It’s not needed and it’s better to have extra time to discuss.

Sorry I’ve been offline all day btw xD I’ve been busy & sick almost the whole day and I’m playing Katie’s game over on UM as well.

Feel better! 🖤
  • Options

Yeah, writing metaphors can be tricky :sweat_smile: but you seem like you're getting the hang of it!

I guess winning that poetry contest in the 5th grade actually did mean something :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Unvote

Yeah that's too many votes on Nerd, and I still suspect Sophia, even if not voting on her at this second. If she votes Nerd (and so does City, who was another suspect of mine), then I may not want to contribute to this.

You know what... I'll be wild.

Vote: City

Frenchy votes Sophia
    Sophia votes Nerd
    Em votes Nerd
    Luna votes Nerd
    Luna unvotes
    Frenchy votes Coffee
    Frenchy votes Sophia
    Frenchy votes Broncos

Frenchy votes Nerd
    City votes Nerd

3 - Nerd (Sophia, Em, City)
    1- City (Frenchy)

Zinniavanilla hope this helps later :)

This is from page 96, with no votes to change it since then.
    Hit post before I was done XD

But anyway, it seems odd that the mafia would have waited this long to elim Nerd if she is town, but I still think leading it? Make sense?

So you think maybe only some maf are on it while some aren’t, possibly reluctant to make it too obvious but unsure of what else to do? That actually makes sense! Don’t worry. You don’t sound crazy. If anything, I’d call maf crazy for not making up their minds (no, don’t kill me just bc I’m lowkey roasting y’all) if not for the fact they’re actually stumping us.

Had a long answer and lost it :cry:

The gist was, I’ve played with scum teams where we’d all vote for a mis elim and some times one of us stay off to earn town cred when the mis elim target flips town. I can’t think of anyone who earns significant town cred if Nerd flips town. All of that assuming Nerd is town.

If she flips scum, it’s a whole new ball game. Then we have to figure out if both partners bussed or stayed off. In that case I could see on on the wagon and one off of it. The one off trying to pull votes elsewhere and the other partner can get off if the elsewhere suspicion picks up. If they’re both on it hoping to earn town cred when Nerd flips scum. Idk what which of those scenarios.

That does make sense. We just have to decide if Nerd is town, or scum, and whether or not either one of these scenarios is currently in play.

That’s the spirit! Ignoring the fact it requires a risky, potential sacrifice 😝 So should one of us vote to make it a hammer to get it over with or respect Nerd enough to wait until the flip?

We'd both have to vote to hammer Nerd...do we want to?

...is Zinnia even around to flip a hammer? I'm not sure a hammer is the best use of our time. Without it, we can make use of this time to continue discussing the game.

True. That wouldn’t be fun anyways 😛
  • Options
    Zinnia, would you please do the flip? This is making me antsyyyyyyyyyyy
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Doesn’t sound like something scummy yo say 👀
  • Options

It was after day technically ended, so too late :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Well I believe it all depends on what Nerd’s alignment turns out to be. If she turns out town, if she turns out maf. Different strategies. If she turns out town, I would really like to look at who voted her and all, but I think we should look at those who didn’t as well to account for your theory that something sneakier than we think is going on. If she’s maf, we should also look at both, for the fact that some scum buddies could be bussing her and others could be reluctant to do so. But for now, unless I’ve missed something, I’m at a loss.
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Okay, yeah. I'm sorry I haven't spoken, i'm so overwhelmed with everything rn but I have been reading & thinking just so you guys know <3

It’s okay! You’re here now 🖤
  • Options

Yeah I’m ok with it. There’s nothing else to do now then to rip the bandaid off, as they say.

Also I do think it’d be better for all of us to have a long enough night rest to regroup, but if you all like a shorter night I wouldn’t be opposed to it. After all, I’m not the one with the night actions.
  • Options
    Sorry I got distracted with UM.

Pretty sure this is still the vote count.

1- City (Frenchy)

Nerd has been whacked! She was a Jester! And has won with her whackination!

Night 4 will now begin. It will end when I get all night actions.
    But really she was just a Vanilla Townie. Don't tell her I said that.
    unknown.png
  • Options

It was after day technically ended, so too late :D

Well technically day hasn’t ended yet 🙃
  • Options

1- City (Frenchy)

:'(
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

1- City (Frenchy)

• Options

1- City (Frenchy)

I wanted some CHAOS Zinnia, I was gonna get whacked anyways, but at least it would have been fun.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

1- City (Frenchy)

I wanted some CHAOS Zinnia, I was gonna get whacked anyways, but at least it would have been fun.

Tch. I can not let people start thinking I am actually changing roles out of nowhere.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I would be whacked myself. And I am the host.
    unknown.png