Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How often do you play the sims?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    3-4 times a week
    Depends on the week but I think 3 times a week is fair. Sometimes when I'm "playing" the Sims though I'm just building and playing around in CAS rather than actual gameplay.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Other:
    Sometimes I play all day, everyday, then when there's an update I stop for a while.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    5-6 times a week
    Almost every day, although there are exceptions -- if I'm trying to be productive on the weekends, I stay away from my computer altogether. Saturday, for instance, I didn't play because I was cleaning & decluttering, and I know if I "take a break" that involves the computer, it'll sideline everything else.
  • Options
    LootLoot Posts: 63 Member
    Everyday(7 days a week)
    i play all the time everyday
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Other:
    Varies. Sometimes 1-2 times a week, usually weekends; sometimes several weeks go by. Depends on mood and how full the schedule is.
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Other:
    Varies. Can be anywhere from 1-2 times to 3-4 times. It’s harder to play now that my partner works from home, but I can usually sneak in an hour or so a few times a week if the urge strikes. Sunday is the day I consistently play, but I’ll go weeks and months and sometimes years without playing lol.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I play not that often but now I am addicted to Ooblets so I have been playing that. :joy:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member
    Everyday(7 days a week)
    “Play” is too strong a word, in my case. I dabble in CAS and dabble in build mode. Every day.

I have a lot of things I have to do first before I can properly play the game, because I use all my own lots and sims and I feel like I have to have several families/households , each with their own custom house....and a decent amount of community lots before I can truly “PLAY” the sims right.

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    3-4 times a week
    I went with 3-4 days a week. During the first 2 months I was hardcore, playing 5-8 hours a day, 7 days a week. I've scaled back now, because quite frankly, I'm feeling the "been there, done that" vibe--I've just about run out of new ideas to make the game more fun