Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favourite sim

My favourite sim is related to kayla flemming and yukio behr
And is currently working on becoming a famous comedian
Gallery ID: cavapoo_king

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    My favorite character created as a member of my O/C's family is Erik Cantrell. Here he is a teen and he was on the rise to fame. Can't recall how many stars he had achieved at the moment this photoshoot occurred. But he was already hot stuff as far as the Paparazzi was concerned.

LtATfGK.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    It’s a tie between Wolfgang Munch & Yuki Behr, I play them over and over in different saves. I think the characters are unique and enjoy filling in the gaps of their back stories.
    3RdBBn9.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited July 2020
    I have several favorite characters. But the character pretty much everything revolves around is a simple guy from a place similar to the midwest who moved to Strangerville thanks to its low housing prices and easy access to Del Sol Valley. He wanted to become, and eventually achieved the goal of becoming, a Mr. Rogers type icon who has a musical children’s show. He is very friendly and good. He has a big fluffy black and purple dog. His wife is a sloppy, gluttonous, awesomely brave and active spy who saved Strangerville from disaster. His family and connections populate much of my game. Plus anyone who meets him instantly becomes good friends with him, so at this point, he probably has a connection to every character in my game.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    FamilyFriendFamilyFriend Posts: 24 Member
    Right now, Bella Goth left Mortimer for my sim and took her kids with her and Bella and my sim had a couple of kids, they are my favorites to play right now
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited August 2020
    The sim in my profile picture is my favorite. His name is Otto and he is a rags to riches sim. I started him on June 22 with no money, no house etc. Eventually he became a successful actor for the longest time and is now a Spin Doctor. I sent him to Uni for a Communications Degree for that. He started at level 8 so he was making a boatload of simoleans in no time. Next will be politics muhahahah. He continuously caps his wealth so he now has three children who I can pass some of it off to. I keep donating to charities, storing stuff in the household bin rather than selling it. There just is not enough in the game to spend 9,999,999 simoleons on. Because he is my favorite, I don't use cheats on him. I had to use a mod to get his mom back in the picture but pretty much, he is all natural.

Potion of Youth has been very helpful :)
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited August 2020
    My favourite sim right now is my Gideon :blush: He's my third generation spellcaster. Born in game.

He's a very talented lad, but he struggles to make friends. He's the most hot headed, easily embarrassed sim I have ever played. But I love him. I want him to move to Evergreen Harbour when he graduates university. I might make him a free lance crafter, not sure. I absolutely love him. He is very handsome but so awkward :lol:

SLiZlKg.png

mw4WX5n.png

xZWM8cY.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited August 2020
    Atm Jesminder Bheeda is my favourite sim. She's a witch and she goes around as a femme fatale flirting married man and mocking their wives as a hobby :lol:
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Nancy Landgraab
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    My favourite sim at the moment is Katarina Vatore.
    7Cf2dZU.png
    She is the only vampire that I made myself and she is married to Caleb Vatore. The toddler is their one and only child Nina.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Duane Talla from Sulani is my favorite Sim.

@Sharonia My elderly dog's name is Nina. It means 'little girl' in Spanish :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member

I have many, but in recent times my top favourite has to be this guy (apologies, I have used a couple of these images before):
    yazBaZq.png
    This is Ikkanu Happati, a merman who was raised by ancient island spirits on Mua Pel'am.
    Ikkanu is very jittery and timid. He has phobias of thunder, volcanoes (not helped by the fact that he lives next to one), pirates and the deep ocean. Despite this he has a deep respect for the forces of nature and his island surroundings.
    iCrU9m8.png
    He lives alone in an abandoned shipwreck. Over the years he has become curious about the outside world and loves collecting people's lost junk. After a vampire and a spellcaster moved into the island and made friends with him, he has seen a lot more new places.
    hy9Bw2R.png
    He can be very shy of strangers, but has a magnificent and powerful singing voice.

• Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    The founder of the current legacy i am playing. I cant decide on what i want to do with her, one day she is a photographer and the next is a knitter. I just feel like exploring game features with her, so she is ending up with more skills and career paths than i usually give to one sim haha!
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I would have to say my favorite sim would be either Elijah Westbrook from my Westbrook legacy rotation. He's the grandson of my founder, Emilia and Paolo Rocca.

Or his alien daughter, Eliana. She's not really too different from other sims I play but there is just something about her. Elijah was abducted and became a single father for most of Eliana's childhood.

He later married a human woman, April. Eliana played "matchmaker" and it worked. Elijah and April eventually had two sons together, Elias and Eliott.

Eliana, almost an adult, moved to Evergreen Harbor and broke up with her boyfriend, Malachi Goth, son (through abduction) of Alexander Goth. They're still good friends.

I haven't played this save steadily for a while though. Mainly because I'm not sure where I want to take Eliana's life, and the lives of the rest of the Westbrook family line.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel