Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting SP

Comments

• Options
    ajhuffordajhufford Posts: 1 New Member
    I plan to have my sim do what I do with my knitting, have a lot of projects going, a lot of them abandon for a while before I get back to them. But I do what them to become a master knitter and knit all the things!
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I plan on making a young, crafty sim who earns her money by selling on Plopsy. Might do rags to riches, haven’t decided yet.

Thanks for doing this giveaway! :)
  • Options
    JADETIGERJADETIGER Posts: 23 Member
    I think I’ll start a new family, a single mom who knits to supplement her income and support her toddler or child. The mom will then list items for sale on plopsy to earn her extraπŸ’°.
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    Thank you for doing this, anytime I can add more game play to sims 4 that's a win :) My sim can create and sell more.
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    i plan too make the cat lady in brindleton bay a knitter.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited July 2020
    I think I will knit vlad a nice pompom outfit!
    it is time he changed out of that grey jacket
    maybe give him nice hat too for fancy occassions

+outfit all my sims with some woolly socks cause woolly socks are important
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    NeonEastNeonEast Posts: 31 Member
    I'm going to create a sim who lives in their bathroom and sells all their homemade knitted products straight from the toilet.
    Origin ID: NeonEast β—Š
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I have a few sims that I consider to be fashion designers. Most of them are in the trendsetter career, and the ability to make your own clothes complements that very well.

Other than that, I'm just looking for something new that my housewives and retired elders can do other than taking care of the house. But I haven't seen the livestream yet, it might give me different ideas.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I want to see the secret life of Judith which is knitting on the terrance of her villa in Del Sol Valley during the spectacular sunset. Nobony knows that Judith the master of knitting and she is a Plopsy empress!
  • Options
    Shauna_peachyShauna_peachy Posts: 1 New Member
    I would use the pack to build a sweet old lady’s little knitting cottage 😊
  • Options
    simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    Being that I am a part-time reseller IRL, I would LOVE for my sims to sell on plopsy, maybe pass down the generational reselling to my kids lol. Can't wait for the release! Thanks for doing this giveaway!
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Thanks for the opportunity!

I definitely plan on having my History Challenge sims knit their own clothes. Those itchy sweaters sound perfect for the Great Depression era :naughty:
  • Options
    Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    I want to have a crazy cat lady who knits everything that her grandchildren wear. And thank you for the opportunity.
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    I have a spellcaster, who I've recently remade for a new save, who will be a voracious knitter. She will gift her family members with knitted items and may sell them on. She'll have some kids (who will either be vampire or spellcasters depending on which parent they take after) and eventually grandkids who she will teach to knit. Generations of knitting! One of the kids will likely sell things on Plopsy regularly.

Thank you @simgirl1010 for yet another generous giveaway opportunity. <3
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'm going to have my main sims son meet his future wife by joining an arts and crafts club as teenagers (her because she wanted to, him because his mom made him), where he just makes cheesy drawings of llamas and she knits masterpieces.

Thank you so much for this giveaway, you really are one of the nicest people on this forum!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway <3

My plan for NK is not a single one, I'm looking forward to including the items from it in a bunch of builds. But also, I can't wait to have my SimSelf knit, because I do in real life too :D
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    thanks for giveaways is fun too enter even if don't win.
  • Options
    NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    Kids' homework and knitting club!

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    I will use it on my rotational save where I play with a big family with grannies xD

Imagine on winter, 6 Sims and 2 Pets, with homemade sweaters *-*

Thank you for doing the giveaway!
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I am super excited for my elder sims. I plan on having my retired elder, the grandma of my generational play, start their own plopsy business and starting a knitting group for Grandma's. I also can't wait for the rocking chair so grandma and grandpa sim can enjoy some down time on the porch rocking the afternoon away.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    kwilltrice8kwilltrice8 Posts: 11 New Member
    My eco-psycho will be knitting for the cause and hopefully turn some of the trash into yarn for upcycled clothing that she would then sell at community marketplace instead of plopsy because she's all about living off-grid.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway! <3

I'd love to see my sim cats play with yarn and have my sims knit some socks (and other stuff). I'm so happy there are socks in the pack! I'm still unsure who will be my first knitter... perhaps John. He is in the gardening career and has a little daughter whom he would definitely knit toddler onesies :smile:
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    No specific plans per say but I am really looking forward to having my crafty sims use plopsy. I also have some sims in my legacy I could see really getting in to knitting. I shall see where the story takes me.

Hope I’m not too late to enter here. Thanks again as always
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    Finally a real metal station instead of uploading my fav songs bands into a custom music
    Will start a metal club and my sims that earn their money by crafting will have a new way to sale besides the yard sale tables

Thanks for the giveaway
    Good luck to all
  • Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    I've been doing a sort of rags to riches where I started with a homeless woman and her son. They now have their own home in Evergreen Harbor, her son married Olive Tinker and they have just graduated University. I want his mother to learn to knit before they have their first baby and knit a bunch of onesies for her grandchildren, then toys, start a business on Plopsy and finally passing on her knitting knowledge to her grandkids.

As a builder I've doing a series of houses where each house focuses on a different pack (you can find them in my profile on the gallery, my origin ID is Truet318), I'm looking forward to doing a Nifty Knitting house.

tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.