Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nifty Knitting Official Countdown Thread (Out Now)!!!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,464 Member
14 Days!!!!!!

Coming July 28th on PC and Consoles!!!!!!
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yay count down
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,495 Member
    Hooray! Looking forward to the new Community pack!

Metal station! \m/
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    So soon! How exciting!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Well it seems like a good stuff pack. I love the idea of the Plopsy website, which gives a bonus of money thus it gives a reason to use it instead of the old fashioned way. Thats the kind of features I want to see more. Anyway, just fix the personalities and I swear I'll play this game again...
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Stuff pack with so much gameplay. I am so tempted to get it day one ! Never had this desire to a stuff pack
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Hooray! Looking forward to the new Community pack!

Metal station! \m/

Hell yeah, it's time for our sims to headbang!
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    This looks so good it might be the first time i buy a pack full price!
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I still can't believe you guys chose knitting. :D
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    I am SO excited for the theme of this pack, and it was my number 1 choice since the first vote. Unfortunately, I really haven't enjoyed the last 2 trailers, and I actually hope they fix some bugs in an update BEFORE this pack releases. It does bother me that the main features from the last pack are bugged and they are releasing a new one....
    *remains cautiously optimistic*
  • Options
    Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member
    I really hope that when kids knit, it goes towards increasing their creativity skill. I really dislike that with Eco Lifestyle, when kids make candles, it doesn't increase any of their skills (at least in my game; hopefully it's just a bug or an oversight that they fix).
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
  • Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    This pack looks nice. I would have named the Etsy site something else though. Plopsy just seems an odd word. Aside from that the pack looks great, and they had me at Rocking chair! A must buy for me.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    can't wait which I already stated but you gotta say something on the official countdown thread.

So uh...I like french toast.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    13 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    here's the knitting song
    https://youtu.be/FGl--MePIwY
    its about a woman her search for love and her love of knitting
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,457 Member
    here's the knitting song
    https://youtu.be/FGl--MePIwY
    its about a woman her search for love and her love of knitting

That's nice, sounds a bit like Megan Trainor.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,574 Member
    Lucky me, I am off work that week!

I have been knitting loads recently, so I am going to turn one of my sims into a knit-a-holic :D My hubby thinks it's hilarious, he asked if I was going to sit and knit in front of the computer while my sims knitted.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I will get this pack and I think it will be a good addition. Still wanted Happy Haunts.

Going to wait to see how a hypothetical new patch performs before I go online again. If people are happy after the patch I would consider going through my mods and CC again :)

Otherwise I will just wait. Sooner or later a really good patch comes.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Considering I didn't really want this pack (like at all) it looks pretty cool. I think the Unravel Yarnies are adorable too but I have to say as a Brit I'm kinda disappointed... where's my Knitted Character at?
  • Options
    12 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

I have been knitting loads recently, so I am going to turn one of my sims into a knit-a-holic :D My hubby thinks it's hilarious, he asked if I was going to sit and knit in front of the computer while my sims knitted.

i was going to have my founding wife be a knitter then she shocked me not once but twice. she decied she prefers women then shes now a man engaged to a woman well they got engaged right before the man transformation but still shocking. i'm already off cause my state closed again.
  • Options

i was going to have my founding wife be a knitter then she shocked me not once but twice. she decied she prefers women then shes now a man engaged to a woman well they got engaged right before the man transformation but still shocking. i'm already off cause my state closed again.

That's too bad your out of work. I'm planning on making my sims wife be a knitter.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited July 2020

That's too bad your out of work. I'm planning on making my sims wife be a knitter.

not out just extended leave. i'm one of the lucky ones . my work has both franchise and cooperate restraunts. some of the franchises are closing but since work went cooperate a few years back i have a job to return too. just a question mark as to when.

i might make jason a knitter. the one that used to be a woman. he likes creativity. i don't follow legacy rules cause my sim family thinks there therw to be broken. but lauren happier as jason. sorry i let my sims be themselves so i only control if their in danger.
  • Options
    11 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,574 Member
    11 Days!!!!!
    Why does that seem like such a long time? :D