Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LUNA'S PICK YOUR POISON MAFIA | TOWN WINS!

1646566676870...Next

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Ok, so if Sophia ever pulls that again, we lynch her ASAP. I will never forget this.

She kinda pulled a Rose on us. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Skelda wrote: »
    xSongx wrote: »
    Also Luna thank you for hosting this was a lot of fun even though everyone was doubting me the whole time grr. But i had a lot of fun and honestly once I realized I was getting lynched it was fun to see yalls reactions to my being town XD

I really didn't think you and Nerd were scum, but I didn't think Sophia could be. Blame her, she dragged you down with her.

I thought it was either Plumbob or Em, so when it wasn't them, I knew it had to be Sophia cuz Nerd and Song were my strong townie reads. I face palmed a bit when you guys killed Nerd and Song. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Yayyy!!! I feel like town really earned this :D:D

Thank you for hosting Luna!! It was a really fun game to play!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Yayyy!!! I feel like town really earned this :D:D

Thank you for hosting Luna!! It was a really fun game to play!

Thank you! <3 I'm glad you had fun!!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Hi guys!
    My EMMM says Dekay, Nerd, & Mouse.

VOTE: Nerd

Are you "song" on the player list??

Also does EMMM stand for anything in particular or is it just a loud thinking noise?

xstxrrysequence is Sophia, and EMMM stands for eenie meeny miney moe
    It usually means that people look at the player list and see which names stick out just to get the ball rolling D1

Vote: City

Serious vote.
    My slight early scumreads are City and Sophia. I think explaining things to other players can be a minor scumtell. It's an easy way to post in the thread and to seem to be contributing without actually saying anything. I think scum are also just slightly more motivated to do it because they have the idea that it will make people trust them.

I know I'm being a little ridiculous but come on, it's Day 1. You gotta start somewhere.

Okay, it really feels like you're reaching there. Like, I get what you mean by it's day one and what else are we supposed to go off of, but come on man, that really does feel like a scum move to vote someone simply for answering a question. You're really reaching here, and I don't like it.

Do you dislike it because you think it's scummy? Or do you just dislike it in general because you think it's not a good argument?

I agree with you that it's a reach, but I maintain my original argument that it is the case that scum do it slightly more. Do you disagree with that?
    Actually I misread your post and you do describe it as a scum move. Vote for me then, if you think that's an argument Town Skelda wouldn't make. You're wrong though

Yes, I said it was a scum move, but I'm not 100% sure it's a scum move you would make. But y'know what? It's still early day one. And I want to see what you have to say about a vote anyways, so.

Vote: Skelda

Yeah I think you're Town Bella. But you can vote me if you want, I understand. As long as I'm not lynched, yanno ;)

This one.

Idk I didn't mean that as a hint but maybe on a deep subconscious level it was lol

That 'as long as you don't lynch me, yunno' gave me that vibe. Then again, I am a tiny bit good at catching hints like this which could make me a bit dangerous as mafia.

Yeah. Just a little bit. Like we're not terrified you'll be mafia every single game. Nah, that doesnt' happen.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Hi guys!

Also does EMMM stand for anything in particular or is it just a loud thinking noise?

It usually means that people look at the player list and see which names stick out just to get the ball rolling D1

Serious vote.
    My slight early scumreads are City and Sophia. I think explaining things to other players can be a minor scumtell. It's an easy way to post in the thread and to seem to be contributing without actually saying anything. I think scum are also just slightly more motivated to do it because they have the idea that it will make people trust them.

I know I'm being a little ridiculous but come on, it's Day 1. You gotta start somewhere.

Okay, it really feels like you're reaching there. Like, I get what you mean by it's day one and what else are we supposed to go off of, but come on man, that really does feel like a scum move to vote someone simply for answering a question. You're really reaching here, and I don't like it.

Do you dislike it because you think it's scummy? Or do you just dislike it in general because you think it's not a good argument?

I agree with you that it's a reach, but I maintain my original argument that it is the case that scum do it slightly more. Do you disagree with that?
    Actually I misread your post and you do describe it as a scum move. Vote for me then, if you think that's an argument Town Skelda wouldn't make. You're wrong though

Yes, I said it was a scum move, but I'm not 100% sure it's a scum move you would make. But y'know what? It's still early day one. And I want to see what you have to say about a vote anyways, so.

Yeah I think you're Town Bella. But you can vote me if you want, I understand. As long as I'm not lynched, yanno ;)

This one.

Idk I didn't mean that as a hint but maybe on a deep subconscious level it was lol

That 'as long as you don't lynch me, yunno' gave me that vibe. Then again, I am a tiny bit good at catching hints like this which could make me a bit dangerous as mafia.

Yeah. Just a little bit. Like we're not terrified you'll be mafia every single game. Nah, that doesnt' happen.

Happens for City
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hi guys!

Serious vote.

This one.

Happens for City

Poor City.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hi guys!

Serious vote.

This one.

Happens for City

Poor City.

I second, poor City :(
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    :disappointed: I appreciate your sympathy
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    meowww
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Hi guys!

Serious vote.

This one.

The funny thing is I'm terrified every time I roll mafia.
    x3vZicL.gif