Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Stuff has no toddler beds, potties, high chairs, etc?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    @IceyJ I don't know if you're talking about the reactions from simmers on the forums or in general but I would encourage you to check out a review video of the pack on YouTube and look at the top comments. 'Nough said on that

Also it's not just not the stuff I excepted it's just not a full toddler experience for a pack that is dedicated on that life stage and easily had the budget to add a few more items that were not
    of the outdoor playground type.

Also y'all taking the title too seriously. Of course she didn't mean there are absolutely no items for the toddlers. It was just an exaggeration. People use that in written and spoken word...

Ok.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2020
    Onverser wrote: »
    IceyJ wrote: »
    "But it does have stuff for toddlers. Just not the stuff you expected. It includes play stuff and CAS items for toddlers a.k.a. stuff for toddlers. Stuff is a vague term. It could mean anything."

Exactly what I was about to say.

So rather than criticizing the pack, it would be better to request these items in the feedback section. It's the best way to get what you want added to the game.

Titles already been changed, nowhere does it say that say there's no toddler stuff anymore. :)

And it's a public forum, people voice their opinions and criticise features in packs all the time, same as the many, many threads dedicated to complaining about cars and eco lifestyle.

Also apologies if my responses sound rude, I just find it frustrating how people complain about features in this game all the time and everyone's fine with it, yet when I post about my disappointment with a certain pack I'm "looking for something to complain about"

I have no idea what your original title was. I was responding to comments in the thread.
  • Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited September 2020
    Simburian wrote: »
    To people who say: "Oh I like the stuff that came with the pack cause it's different and we already have high chairs"
    Do you realize you could have both these items and also more toddler stuff like high chairs, potties etc.?
    You are paying 10$ for this pack, it should have enough stuff!

It also adds to their imaginative skills and friends with the invitation to Toddler events that help them growing up to the child level, so is useful that way. I consider it a useful pack to have if you like playing with them. Tie up to Cubs possibly but I haven't tried that yet. Maybe a Mother's Union? Dad's Club...must have children, with invitations to parties included?

The items also build Movement skill which is useful.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)