Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Village Roaches, Mice and other pests

quilterkpquilterkp Posts: 12 New Member
edited February 2022 in The Sims 4 Packs Discussion
How do we get rid of flies, roaches, etc? I have cleared out the trash can but can't get rid of the bugs
Post edited by EA_Illium on

Comments

• Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I would love to know this too, they are driving my crazy!
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    How do you get them in your house?
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    quilterkp wrote: »
    How do we get rid of flies, roaches, etc? I have cleared out the trash can but can't get rid of the bugs

The only way is to click on the trash can and use specific interactions to get rid of them. Flies are easy to get rid of (though they carry a rare chance of death), roaches not. You can always replace the trash can in build mode.
    How do you get them in your house?

What I know is that they require a trash can filled with trash. What I don't know is whether "Reduce and recycle" lot trait is required for it or not.
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member

Depends. Call the repair person at least if they came with City Living. The same goes for mice, by the way.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member

Depends. Call the repair person at least if they came with City Living. The same goes for mice, by the way.

That was landlord. For some reason, they also wear the repair person's outfit.
    These roaches seem different to ones in City Living. In Needs TLC apartments, sims spray to get rid of them. Near trash cans they stomp on them.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top