Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any one else have these bugs from eco living?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    GwastenMicaGwastenMica Posts: 76 Member
    I had to lock the bar behind a door because the NAP was the Juice one and my house of 6 would spend every waking hour with someone making drinks. On the plus side, the one sim who is working towards the Mixologist career doesn't need to be prompted to build skill points. I used the cheat to repeal the NAP but it didn't seem to matter. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    There's a truckload of bugs, glitches and even gamebreakers that came wit the pre EL Patch and EL itself. And most of them weren't fixed with the two hotfix patches. Only statement you get is they're known issues and EA is working on it. I wonder when we'll get a fix, since it's been over two weeks now and the steam release will surley sell more copies of this actual mess.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    There's a truckload of bugs, glitches and even gamebreakers that came wit the pre EL Patch and EL itself. And most of them weren't fixed with the two hotfix patches. Only statement you get is they're known issues and EA is working on it. I wonder when we'll get a fix, since it's been over two weeks now and the steam release will surley sell more copies of this actual mess.

Yeah i understand they have to work on it and it takes time... but two weeks is a long time to have a new release around with so many bugs that disrupt the purpose of the pack. And make it nearly unplayable. I hope they fix it quickly. The idea of this pack is awesome imo. But we need to be able to play it. Please don't make me think youre selling ideas...
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    beggar1015 wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble with laundry?

I did have that trouble in one game. I ended up just getting a new washer. My bug I keep having is the outside bin fills up with garbage and it won't go away. My sims don't like being outside in the yard because they get uncomfortable from the stinky trash.

Do you have Eco Lifestyle? Once the bin fills up you now click on it to take it to the garbage dump. Your sim will disappear off screen for a while to take it there. Just discovered this last night!
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2020
    Biggest problems I have now are fires starting everywhere and when you edit someone elses house whilst youre there you get locked out and cant get back in
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

Yeah i understand they have to work on it and it takes time... but two weeks is a long time to have a new release around with so many bugs that disrupt the purpose of the pack. And make it nearly unplayable. I hope they fix it quickly. The idea of this pack is awesome imo. But we need to be able to play it. Please don't make me think youre selling ideas...

Only thing i can recommend for anyone who has any weird issues with the game is to participate in the help center of the forums (which redirects to EA Answers HQ) leavin at least a "me too" on the threads on the bug board, and/or provide savegames where requested. This will help and raise the urgency to fix this ASAP.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    edited June 2020

Only thing i can recommend for anyone who has any weird issues with the game is to participate in the help center of the forums (which redirects to EA Answers HQ) leavin at least a "me too" on the threads on the bug board, and/or provide savegames where requested. This will help and raise the urgency to fix this ASAP.

I have done that for the biggest issues. And im using now a couple of mods to fix eco footprint decay and npc nap voting. But i haven't noticed yet if they're working properly...
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,381 Member
    I was playing with a sim I hadn't played for awhile, got her into the eco lifestyle, made a community lot, but the lot already had a NAP in progress as I found out when my sim got attacked by 2 sims for no reason, she didn't even know them! Then I checked the board and found roughhousing encouraged...I do not like this NAP! The 2 sims weren't even from her neighborhood...if it was someone living in her area I could see, but Caleb Vatore was one of them, he lives in FH. :s Btw, she trounced them both. o:)

In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    AprylaApryla Posts: 23 Member
    Came here to figure out why my sim keeps making clay and dropping actions. Now I know. :P Time to repeal some NAPs.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2020

I have done that for the biggest issues. And im using now a couple of mods to fix eco footprint decay and npc nap voting. But i haven't noticed yet if they're working properly...

Got a link for the eco footprint fix?
    *Found it. https://scarletsmods.com/2020/06/17/no-eco-footprint-decay/
    Post edited by IceyJ on
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    My entire orchard of money trees reverted to seeds. I do not own EL but patched up.
  • Options
    IceyJ wrote: »

Got a link for the eco footprint fix?
    *Found it. https://scarletsmods.com/2020/06/17/no-eco-footprint-decay/

Yes, it's that one. Mods are working fine in my game :) im finally having great fun :)