Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't bundle Eco Lifestyle? : (

I own all the Expansion packs now, but don't have all the GP's or SP's - I thought when Eco Lifestyle would be released I'd be able to bundle it.

Is the reason I can't bundle it because it's a new release - or because I already own the rest of the Expansion Packs?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    New Release.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    love7680love7680 Posts: 123 Member
    It's not available to bundle because it's new. It'll be quite some time before anyone can bundle it.
  • Options
    GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    Ah thank you. Decided I couldn't wait and just got it 😁
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    edited June 2020
    @love7680 and @joRN1414 New EPs have been available for bundle on the day of release since Get Famous. It's only an exception they made with Eco Lifestyle.

EA_Mai said in the forums that the bundle will be available by the end of the month. It's irrelevsnt to you since you got it already but I'm adding this for the people that might read your thread.
    Here's the link to the FAQ: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/FAQ-The-Sims-4-Eco-Lifestyle-Expansion-Pack-release/m-p/9171563
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    Thank you @SimmerGeorge
    Good to know it will be available 👍
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited June 2020
    If anyone was waiting for Eco Lifestyle to be available to bundle, you might want to give it another go now that the Infinite gaming sale has ended ;)
  • Options
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    If anyone was waiting for Eco Lifestyle to be available to bundle, you might want to give it another go now that the Infinite gaming sale has ended ;)

Thanks for letting us know 😊
  • Options
    lovelybriannalovelybrianna Posts: 7 New Member
    > @EA_Mai said:
    > If anyone was waiting for Eco Lifestyle to be available to bundle, you might want to give it another go now that the Infinite gaming sale has ended ;)

It still isn't available for a bundle on my end. :(