Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wow my bills went from crazy to zero

My bills used to be over 2,000 simoleons and now they are 1? This can't be correct???
heartstopper-couple.gif

Comments

• Options
    Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    I have an issue to
    My phone fanatic quirk doesn’t work anymroe
    It says you’re living off the grid so no need
    To worry about phone calls and texts
    But I’m not off the grid I’m in a mansion...
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,181 Member
    Wow, I wish my Prehistoric Adam & Eve household could have down to 1 in their bills & that the phone could be completely turned off.
    I made sure that they are off the grid & I even delete premade random sims. It's just not right that Adam & Eve should pay taxes. The government hasn't even been invented yet & they are the only household for goodness sakes. Lol😵
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    It's become cheaper for sure. Okay, my current sim lives in a dump in Evergreen Harbor and got the frugal trait, but she's got quite a few expensive items, and still the bills are below 150.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    My bills used to be over 2,000 simoleons and now they are 1? This can't be correct???

And your complaining...? :D

It's happened in my game. A family living in a mansion went from paying $10000 a week to $400. Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Don't tell the devs!
  • Options
    BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

It's happened in my game. A family living in a mansion went from paying $10000 a week to $400. Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Don't tell the devs!

I mean it makes challenges to easy.
    heartstopper-couple.gif
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 970 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Wow, I wish my Prehistoric Adam & Eve household could have down to 1 in their bills & that the phone could be completely turned off.
    I made sure that they are off the grid & I even delete premade random sims. It's just not right that Adam & Eve should pay taxes. The government hasn't even been invented yet & they are the only household for goodness sakes. Lol😵

What do you think the snake was up to in the garden before tricking Eve? :D They call it the Infernal Revenue Agency for a reason...
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,181 Member
    Too funny
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,185 Member
    Yes. The Goths only have to pay about 200 Simoleans while it was well over 20.000. This is terrible. They have a huge plum house with expensive items and artwork.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited June 2020
    my bills went from 4000 to 400. Why!!!! My sims are disgustingly rich. I was hoping the new patch would make the bills higher but nope. It is even lower. It is so easy to earn money in this game but sooo difficult to actually spend it. Everything is cheap :(

And on the top of that my sim lives on a dorm and the game thinks my sims dormmates are housemates and they paid my sims a rent. Over 2000. What the heck.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Yeah I was so excited for this feature. And was expecting the bills to go up a bit but nope. I think it's too easy to earn money and not enough expensive things to spend it on.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    It's a bug. Everyone please click Me Too so they can fix it. Even if your sim is living in a mansion, bills will be approx. $300. I hate this bug with a passion. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-Lot-taxes-seem-too-low/td-p/9171466
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,185 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    It's a bug. Everyone please click Me Too so they can fix it. Even if your sim is living in a mansion, bills will be approx. $300. I hate this bug with a passion. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-Lot-taxes-seem-too-low/td-p/9171466

Thank you! :heart: I've clicked me too. I like realistic bills. If my Sims can't afford the bills especially when starting up, they sell something or go without paying until they can afford it. Or now a days, until the repo-guy comes. If the Sims that live in a big mansions get strapped for cash, they either get motherloded into oblivion or move out into more affordable buildings. I've already done that with my Fyres family. After selling that huge money sink in Windenburg they could afford a very nice, sizable house in Willow Creek and the balance after the sale and buying gives them both a nice cushion and the ability to pay their bills.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I hope this gets fixed. My sims already had it to easy before the update. I was hoping this change would make it more realistic.
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I would I could click me too 200 times ! Hate this.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Same here, I'm playing a household that lives in the huge lot on the Windenburg island, where bills can run into the thousands, and now they're less than 200, and that was even before I added the solar panels & wind turbines.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I hope this gets fixed. My sims already had it to easy before the update. I was hoping this change would make it more realistic.

Same here. I wanted higher bills, not no bills.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Honestly this game is already easy enough, having bills go down so much cheaper AND having an option to sell your extra water and power makes it even easier. I hope they fix this..
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    ;-; Sammmmee.
  • Options
    breanna206breanna206 Posts: 53 Member

calaprfy wrote: »

I mean it makes challenges to easy.

It makes the whole game too easy!!

So glad I'm not the only one who noticed and is upset about this change!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    My current households bills went from being over 3000k to 400 simoleons. I don't like this. :/
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I don’t like new bills, big disappointment, because it’s not functioning as it should.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited June 2020
    previous to this patch, the chateau peak bills cost was around 20k and after the patch i'm getting around 300 instead. something is very wrong there. i was hoping the bills would be a good money sink to keep from getting rich so quickly.
  • Options
    @BatmanFanGirl It occurred to me that you might be having a different problem than the rest of us, since your bill was only a dollar. If you use MCC, that could be the cause. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PROBABLY-MOD-RELATED-S-Bills-only-1/m-p/7847638/highlight/true#M89387
  • Options
    FrostedLemonCookiesFrostedLemonCookies Posts: 5 New Member
    So what do we do? I am having this same problem. And only have MCCC.
  • Options
    I never thought I would say this but I actually miss the old way bills were dealt with. They are so ridiculously low now. It's to easy.