Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Expansion pack vote ideas

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    None of the above.
  • Options
    MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Vehicles ( trains, bikes, RVs, hauling trailers, motorcycles, airplanes, traveling, electric cars or scooters)
    I voted for vehicles because it would add more realism to the game. My second choice would be a tie between the Farm stuff and Futuristic type of expansion pack, though.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    These are the only options?😅😅😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Outer space (other plantes, better aliens, allies, trading cultures, other world's, traveling with spaceships)
    I voted for an outer space pack. It would be awesome if we were able to do much more with aliens and their worlds and if they would add some adventure to it.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Outer space (other plantes, better aliens, allies, trading cultures, other world's, traveling with spaceships)
    I would love an outer space pack! But first I’m hoping for a music pack. 🎼 🎵 🎶 ❤️
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    None of the above
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    That's a pretty short list of things and none of them appeal that much to me. :sweat_smile:

Wouldn't mind seeing a pack based around romance or a pack for more hobbies for sims kinda like S2 freetime or perhaps another vacation related world. Heck I could even go for maybe a pack surrounding super heros and villans
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    EmptyGoldEmptyGold Posts: 8 New Member
    Farming (farms in the world, farm animals, crops, weather that affects crops, lakes to swim in, mountains, hills, praries, farming clothes)
    I would honestly love to have a custom world tool. They could charge $10 to unlock each custom world, and simmers could decorate it and choose lot placement, weather trends, etc. I think it would be absolutely amazing.
  • Options
    EmptyGoldEmptyGold Posts: 8 New Member
    Farming (farms in the world, farm animals, crops, weather that affects crops, lakes to swim in, mountains, hills, praries, farming clothes)
    I don't think vehicles should be a game pack-- basics like cars should be added to the base game as a free patch. I can't imagine what other vehicles they could really add, since boats came with island living and planes would probably just be a rabbit hole.