Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me tweak these sims!

HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
If you could change Carson and Annabeth's bone structure using sliders (going left and right) which way would you go for:

full mouth
nose
eye shape
weight
cheek/cheekbones
chin
skin color(must be same swatch of skin choices)

Carson Lowell
49986203018_c57ef7493c_o.jpg

Annabeth Garcia (engaged to Carson through CAS)
49986970732_5bf7807e27_o.jpg
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Maybe lower the mouth height a bit? I tend to do that with sims who have round faces.
  • Options
    Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited June 2020
    I don't make female sims but if Annabeth lived in my household or was one of my sims friends I'd just shrink her eyes a little bit and move the mouth down slightly, she's quite pretty otherwise.

For Carson, I would try to elongate his face by pulling the jaw and chin down to achieve a more oval face shape. This is the most important part for me because round pudgy faces make me think of children. Right now, he looks like a teenage boy transitioning into a man. I would shrink his eyes, even if I was going for a large eyes look. I would move the mouth lower as it looks too close to the nose. Then of course I'd tweak the rest because changing the eyes, jaw, or head shape/size always requires re adjusting the other features. Shrinking the eyes usually means having to pull them closer together, else get a bug eyed look. Lowering the jaw or making the chin longer will make the mouth look too high, changing head size and shape will make everything on the face look different. Also, maybe mods can fix this but the graphics for eyelashes in this game aren't great. The lashes are too thick and dark, making it look like he's wearing mascara. I always bring those down to pretty short but don't get rid of them because although that looks fine in CAS, it looks weird in the game world.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @Satanu_Reeves Do you have a link to a eyelash mod?! If so, I'm up for it! <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    I don't, sorry. Not sure if there is one, I'm still just shortening them and have been satisfied with that solution.