Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NOTHING NEW at EA Play!?!

KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
ARE YOU serious?!?!?

Welp not interested whatsoever...

Comments

• Options
    Duvelina wrote: »
    What did you expect? They already have a roadmap. The theme for the GP will just come later, Nifty Knitting doesn't even have a clear release date yet and Eco Lifestyle came out a week ago. There's nothing to announce.

...But I thought at least the GP theme at least...
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I'm hoping for a Dragon Age 4 announcement. I'm not fussed about anything else.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Yeah I thought they would give us a name for the GP but now I release it makes no sense.

They did in fact announce Realm of Magic last year on EA Play but that was along with the IL trailer. It took like 2 minutes and then they were done talking about RoM.

Imagine if they did a whole EA Play session for just the name and theme of the GP. That would take literally 5 seconds.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    Yeah I thought they would give us a name for the GP but now I release it makes no sense.

They did in fact announce Realm of Magic last year on EA Play but that was along with the IL trailer. It took like 2 minutes and then they were done talking about RoM.

Imagine if they did a whole EA Play session for just the name and theme of the GP. That would take literally 5 seconds.

At this point I was looking forward to even if it was just a few seconds...-shrug-
  • Options
    GlitteringSkittlesGlitteringSkittles Posts: 38 Member
    Huh? Really? Ah, that's unfortunate. Ah well, maybe they will tell us the GP theme soon. Don't get discouraged.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Hopefully they will tease the new GP not long after EA Play. However they posted their 6 month roadplan in April and it's only June so maybe it will take a liiiitle longer.
    I'm personally very curious about the GP because they said it is going to be a major first for the franchise. Who knows?

If you are really hyped then take part in the forum speculations. I find the hype and speculating is the best part of it. So, enjoy not knowing!
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    My guess is that they would announce the new SP... wasn't it all known by everyone already lol EL just came out, so it's understandable, let them focus on adjusting it.

ME TOO!!
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    My guess is that they would announce the new SP... wasn't it all known by everyone already lol EL just came out, so it's understandable, let them focus on adjusting it.

ME TOO!!

But we know what the new SP is.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I saw that and my immediate response was "You just gave me a reason to skip looking for any news from the event."
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    mmmm are you forgetting what is currently happening in our world :( I think we should be super thankful that we got a whole new expansion and a stuff pack in the making. There is much more pressing matters in the world right now than them needing to have an announcement for something new. Their working circumstances is also far from normal right now, I think we should look at the bigger picture now <3

tMefhla.png5En2byi.png
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    mmmm are you forgetting what is currently happening in our world :( I think we should be super thankful that we got a whole new expansion and a stuff pack in the making. There is much more pressing matters in the world right now than them needing to have an announcement for something new. Their working circumstances is also far from normal right now, I think we should look at the bigger picture now <3

tMefhla.png5En2byi.png

I don't mean to be a jerk, but this is their job...they are expected to make content...
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    It's too soon for a GP reveal so I'm not surprised.

Me three! At least a name reveal.
  • Options
    Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    oh right i forgot about a game pack, what do yall think it will be?
  • Options
    Tony89 wrote: »

Could be anything.
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited June 2020
    Boooooooooooooooooo!

I agree with @NorthDakotaGamer lol they basically just announced that we should please ignore EA Play.
  • Options
    Boooooooooooooooooo!

I agree with @NorthDakotaGamer lol they basically just announced that we should please ignore EA Play.

This :(...I am so disappointed, I wanted at least the GP theme ;-;
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Dragons.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Gordy wrote: »
    Dragons.

Awww Gordy you've been wanting dragons for so long, I want it TO be dragons just for you <3
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Awww Gordy you've been wanting dragons for so long, I want it TO be dragons just for you <3
    <3 Thanks. And I want dragons for everyone, so everyone can experience the joy of everlasting friendship.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I could definitely appreciate dragons.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I want it to be dragons who play instruments. ;)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I'm fine with no Sims announcements. We literally just got a major patch with new gameplay additions/tweaks and alongside that we got an EP. Can't we just enjoy this and let them continue to squash the bugs before we move on to the next thing?
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I'm alright with it. We just got a new pack that I'm having fun with currently.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Not really surprised is there ever really anything to be exciting about or to discuss with Sims 4 the packs are always so empty that they only will announce them very close to their release date and with that road map the game pack is what August?. How I miss Sims 2 you would know what's next when you bought the newest release there was just so much content to be excited and talk about.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"