Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I'm opening my island if anybody wants to swing by Dodo code KYYXK

Leif is here. I haven't harvested trees yet but they're ready so if anybody still needs any of the fruits feel free to grab it off a tree. Feel free to just grab whatever is in the take one leave one... leave something if you want but it's pretty full now and I have more I could drop in it so don't worry if you don't wanna leave something.

ty! I'l stop by if you are still open shortly. Just want to sell my turnips on another island first as I'm in a queue haha :)

Yeah. I might be afk for a bit but most likely my gate will be open for a while yet.

I have a day off and the house to myself. Naturally my plan is to just play switch all night like I can do anyway lol. I'll be here a long time lol.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I made a Celeste sim and I love her! I'm thinking I may have to do a Animal Crossing story on my Sims page <3

JV4DrtN.png

6avN0uQ.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited June 2020
    Anybody going to open their island this evening?

JV4DrtN.png

6avN0uQ.png

She's very cute!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    @mintycupcake dodo code 9LWWM I have Celeste and shooting stars, kicks, and shops still open. MIght be afk but come on by!
  • Options
    @mintycupcake dodo code 9LWWM I have Celeste and shooting stars, kicks, and shops still open. MIght be afk but come on by!

Thanks!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Thanks!

yw! Celeste is somewhere around Ankha or Rosie's yards I believe. Rosie was crafting a cardboard table last I checked
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    mintycupcake dodo code 9LWWM I have Celeste and shooting stars, kicks, and shops still open. MIght be afk but come on by!

Thanks!

yw! Celeste is somewhere around Ankha or Rosie's yards I believe. Rosie was crafting a cardboard table last I checked

Rosie was still crafting! Not exactly what I need, but I want to collect all the recipes, or as many as I can, so I'll take it lol

I couldn't find Celeste, but she walked up while I was buying from Kicks. Very handy lol
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    mintycupcake dodo code 9LWWM I have Celeste and shooting stars, kicks, and shops still open. MIght be afk but come on by!

Thanks!

Rosie was still crafting! Not exactly what I need, but I want to collect all the recipes, or as many as I can, so I'll take it lol

I couldn't find Celeste, but she walked up while I was buying from Kicks. Very handy lol

Haha She must have known you were looking for her! Rosie is STILL crafting!
  • Options

Thanks!

Haha She must have known you were looking for her! Rosie is STILL crafting!

Last week when I posted Soleil was crafting, I must have caught her right as she started, because she crafted for FOUR HOURS!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    If anyone wants to come to my first meteor shower party, Seacow Bay will be hosting tonight! I am PST, so plan accordingly.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    If anyone wants to come to my first meteor shower party, Seacow Bay will be hosting tonight! I am PST, so plan accordingly.

I'll try to come :) I'm PST too! Celeste should be there, if you get notices of meteor showers I think she always shows up
  • Options
    My gates are open for friends right now and Sahara is visiting. I do not know what she has, sorry. Ankha is crafting a log chair I think too, shops are open, you can explore but I might be afk
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I made another profile on my switch so I could have a new character on my island. I mainly just want to decorate another house and get more storage space.
  • Options
    I made another profile on my switch so I could have a new character on my island. I mainly just want to decorate another house and get more storage space.

I might eventually do that to make a cafe but I want to pay off my loans first haha. Then when they are paid it'll give me a new money goal to work on haha.
  • Options

I might eventually do that to make a cafe but I want to pay off my loans first haha. Then when they are paid it'll give me a new money goal to work on haha.

Me three, but because I'm a clothes horse and I'm worried that I'm going to run out of storage lol
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    als mad at me. i accidently hit him with my net.
  • Options

Sweet! I'll try and swing by.
  • Options

Nice. I've been meaning to do that to make an indoor venue. Maybe even a couple accounts. I want to make an indoor cafe but now with the wedding stuff I want to be able to have an indoor and outdoor wedding area.

The extra storage would be nice too. I just cleared a bunch of storage last night because I was almost out of space. I can probably do the next upgrade soon but taking advantage of storage from other buildings would be nice.

But IDK I might wait a bit. I want to plot out where to put things first. And also just managing one account is enough right now and it'll be worse next week for probably a couple weeks (cause other stuff comes to switch that I want lol and I'll be playing those a lot too) so eventually but like not for a little bit yet.
  • Options
    Going to open my island for a bit. Dodo code 9J8R7

Gala is currently crafting a bamboo bench.

I picked up most of the take one leave one stuff to make sure I kept my 5 star rating overnight and didn't get penalized for having too much lying around. Just to be sure it wouldn't hurt my chance to spawn a lily of the valley (it sounds like it doesn't if you only lose a star to too much stuff on the ground but I didn't want to chance it). Oh and I did get my lily of the valley!

Anyway I'll drop more back in shortly likely before anybody makes it over anyway I'm I'm just floating around digging up fossils and catching bugs while flick is here so I'll work my way over there. I also think some of it is randomly floating around the island because I dropped it to pick up bugs for flick lol. So whatever if you see something dropped wherever feel free to grab it.

Anything left for limited items in the cranny is fair game. I don't even remember what is there lol.

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    @Simprincess can you tell me what you did to get Eloise to give you her photo? I've been gifting her stuff, sending letters, talking, visiting, and still nothing. 🤔
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    @Simprincess can you tell me what you did to get Eloise to give you her photo? I've been gifting her stuff, sending letters, talking, visiting, and still nothing. 🤔

I gift all my villagers wrapped foreign fruit everyday. Make sure you wrap all gifts because it gives extra friendship points. There are different levels of friendship and I think only the highest level gives you a chance to receive the photo. This link has some info about friendship levels. https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Friendship
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member

I gift all my villagers wrapped foreign fruit everyday. Make sure you wrap all gifts because it gives extra friendship points. There are different levels of friendship and I think only the highest level gives you a chance to receive the photo. This link has some info about friendship levels. https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Friendship

Thanks! 😊
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i forgot i caught my first shark last night hammerhead i think. oh and al forgaveme for hitting him . hes still talking to me anyway/
  • Options
    Hey y'all, sorry I'm late. I was wanted to look at my AC pics and got distracted looking at the pics from my vacation to South Korea (they're on the same memory card) and lost track of time lol. But Seacow Bay is now open for business! Celeste was up by Zucker's on the path by the beach when I last saw her.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top