Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

June 2 Update (DELAYED UNTIL JUNE 3)

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    We simmers sure are a bit special! Most of us expect this patch to crash our games, but we still can't get it soon enough :)

Lol. So true :D
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    calaprfy wrote: »
    So is the patch due to drop at the same time it was due yesterday?
    I imagine so.

That will be about another 7 hours maybe?

4 1/2 hours. It's scheduled for 7am PST/10am EST. Hopefully, it'll release on time.

And I have to wait until around 6pm eastern 😕.
  • Options
    Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    I hope the patch for console has UI scaling, I doubt it but as a vision impaired player with access to just the console version, I need it as I ignore the notifications and flavour text because it's too small for me to read.

But a girl can dream I suppose. I'm just happy to not wait an extra month or two to get new content.
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Now, once more the anticipation levels are high for a patch that'll bring firefighters, ladders, repomen, and alt-move for windows and doors. And I, for one, can't wait! LOL. My sim just won the lotto and I got plans for building once the update hits! LOL
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    I'm so impatient because I can't play until it drops. What's the point? All I really do is build (usually) and have no urge to build until I can do ladders and alt place doors and windows!
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Good Morning (for some)fellow patchers. I didn't get anything special done yesterday but my sim did get further along in her studies which is a good thing at least for my Sim family. I am so looking forward to the new inventory. Happy simming!
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    good morning to everyone just waiting for the patch lol
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Good Morning (for some)fellow patchers. I didn't get anything special done yesterday but my sim did get further along in her studies which is a good thing at least for my Sim family. I am so looking forward to the new inventory. Happy simming!

Lol same, my sim only has one class left before graduation, I have to slow it down cause she is gonna move to evergreen harbour after graduating 😅

Guess I’ll put ladders on all houses until Friday night 😉
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Updating now
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Woot. Patch is here. :)
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Updating as well
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Updating my game!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Ahhhh I’m so excited
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Remember to take out your mods and CC folders girls and boys. B)
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    It is a good cause so it was the right call to delay the patch. However, I have not heard of the specific Tuesday-event. I don’t have Instagram or Facebook. I live in Europe and it has not come up in any day to day conversation yet. Protests and the need for them, yes. The specific Tuesday, no.

As for following news, I do. I know about the protests but I don’t know every thing that happened recently in every single country. I try to be somewhat aware of all the places that my friends and family come from. Family have close ties to 3 non-US countries. Protests, economy and some politics yes, but I don’t have the capacity to keep up on every recent event for every country.
  • Options

Haven't been able to check yet but it seems the patch is out?
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    PATCH IS OUTTTTT. There's also an Origin update :neutral::neutral:
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    "Patch broke my game" in 3...2...1... :D
  • Options
    JazzpuzJazzpuz Posts: 83 Member
    edited June 2020
    Lol, people complain about The Sims team being so secretive - the outraged shown by ONE DAY patch delay is probably one of the reasons why. I work in web development (muuuch easier than game development) and, trust me, delays and change of plans happens OFTEN.

Please keep in mind that sometimes things don't always go according to plan. However, it's also important to remember that the times we're in right now is extremely challenging for many people and we all react and behave differently. The anger shown by people might be coming from someplace else, so be respectful of each other :blush:<3
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    They finally tuned in the phone messages and towel outfits, thank the lord!!! And they added some new door and ask everyone to leave interactions!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I'm going to wait for at least MCCC to be updated, if not my other mods, but the patch notes look amazing.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    edited June 2020
    There's a lot of new features and content (I'm actually very surprised about the M·A·C Cosmetics collaboration! We really needed some new makeup options!) and some really cool quality of life improvements! A solid update. :smiley:
    Post edited by caliposs on
    he/him
  • Options
    Perks of the home office: download the patch on one pc, while impatiently working on the other 😎
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Okay...okay. My game is like broke broke....cool 😬😬
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Okay...okay. My game is like broke broke....cool 😬😬

What happened?
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top