Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh Judith Ward...

aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
I was with my sim in Britchester and she's walking around campus in her bathing suit. Sometimes I really want to finally play her for a bit. She's a legend.

Di8m7UY.png

Comments

• Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    I was with my sim in Britchester and she's walking around campus in her bathing suit. Sometimes I really want to finally play her for a bit. She's a legend.

Di8m7UY.png

Good luck because she is very hard to deal with, I've played with her often and a few times I stopped because her reputation is so bad in the game no one really like her just after meeting her. I have twice tried to help her build relationships. Finally I created a group for her to have drinks with at a fancy restaurant and that keeps her happy but finally she started looking stressed out in the game and very sad. So what I did this time is change her traits around and she is now really happy and love working out a lot and no longer upset all the time and stopped looking at her self in the mirror.
    new.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @misty4m But then she is no longer the real Judith Ward, just a modified replica.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    Judith Ward is an icon. In my latest save she was the sim that won the lottery. I couldn’t believe my eyes!!
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Nindigo wrote: »
    @misty4m But then she is no longer the real Judith Ward, just a modified replica.
    She is the real Judith, just like people in real life we change from being the person we was to someone better. She still have that great house and now her body is amazing from her working out not only at home but in space. She have more interest then just looking at her self in the mirror. I don't mind mean sims in my game or evil ones but I want my some to enjoy their life and not walk around looking unhappy all the time like she was. She love seeing her besties Octavia Moon , Bella Goth and Kayla Flemming
    new.png
  • Options
    Judith Ward is an icon. In my latest save she was the sim that won the lottery. I couldn’t believe my eyes!!

One of my sims won the lottery also
    new.png
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    I made some changes to her, too.

First, I realized her career stopped due to lack of skills - not due to her personality. You might compare the suggested skills for the available aditions with her skills. That's why she shaped up with more acting, carisma and fitness skills.

Second, Dirk Dreamer moved in with her.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Well she is working that suit, but no shoes? Come on...
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    I made some changes to her, too.

First, I realized her career stopped due to lack of skills - not due to her personality. You might compare the suggested skills for the available aditions with her skills. That's why she shaped up with more acting, carisma and fitness skills.

Second, Dirk Dreamer moved in with her.

She and Dirk Dreamer are good friends in my game and had a little romance but things didn't work out, there was no chemistry between the two after a while, but when he got married she started getting upset. But they have a good friendship. Dirk started having a major crush on a sim I created, for some strange reason he started showing up at her house to hang out a lot.
    new.png
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    edited May 2020
    I’ve been playing with her. In my game she has two dogs and a cat. The cat sleeps on her bed and one of the dogs sleeps in her room too. She reacts in disgusts anytime she’s close to them but still has a good relashionship with them.
    The same can’t be said about humans, she’s always mean and has an horrible reputation. She was friends with my fashion photographer though.
    She can’t go anywhere without being surrounded by fans and paparazzi.

She loves watching herself in the mirror all the time. And having expensive stuff. Oh, and she has a liking for “juice”.....she uses that globe bar a lot!

Also it’s funny she’s wearing a bathing suit because even though I added a pool and a hot tub to her house she doesn’t like swimming or staying in the hot tub.
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I had Judith get lesbian married in my game, as an explanation to her failed straight marriages.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Somebody likes her. In one of my saves she has a baby. Discovered that while doing some sim editing in the family bin.
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    She sure looks better there than she did at the romance festival in my game in her fancy dress and her llama head. At least if she'd worn that to the festival she might have found some romance. In future saves I'll have to remember not to attend geekscon first.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,576 Member
    You saw what I posted her wearing in my game, right? I think she got dressed in the dark. :open_mouth:

ZNwP7t5.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Even I have a better fashion sense than that. And im in middle school!
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I recently started 3 new saves. I have MCC and and I noticed that the game always pairs her with Marcus Flex. They always have twins. Got to love story progression!
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    She ended up married to and now divorced from her butler who is pursuing fame himself. He caught her rehearsing a bit too realistically with her co-star. Now, she'll date the co-star for a while to get back at him while the butler will get progressively more famous.

I have some ideas for where things will go afterward but I haven't played her in a little while. I agree that she's a fun character.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    MCCC always seems to pair her with Don Lothario or Marcus Flex in my game.
  • Options
    chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    Is there no way the team can fix this? The "lore" of Judith Ward is that she's a 5 star celebrity who hates people below her rank. Therefore the logic would be she would only turn up to exclusive events. Why then is she turning up in the standard "riff raff" bars without the celeb lot trait?

I can accept the Landgraabs rummaging in the bins as they are base game Sims and technically speaking there would be any EP exclusive conditions to set to stop them.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,576 Member
    In my Main save, she is a neighbor of my Cantrell family. She was also a part of the Welcome Wagon. She really likes my then Teen who became a Global Superstar. He just graduated Uni and I put him into the acting career (he's still doing his music) to see if he can achieve a Starlight Accolade as he did in another iteration of this game save. First day on the set, she was among those lined up on the sidewalk. She was a background actor. :open_mouth: She must be known for her Character portrayals. Some get type-cast and trapped in that cycle. She's aloof, but she gets all crazy over my Sim. LOL It's as if she's his biggest fan. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 847 Member
    AnnLee87 wrote: »
    I recently started 3 new saves. I have MCC and and I noticed that the game always pairs her with Marcus Flex. They always have twins. Got to love story progression!

I have MCCC also, and the last 3 games I've started it paired Marcus Flex with Mila Munch. It's a bit funny. One day when I'm not being my usual lazy self I have to investigate their traits and try to find out why they're so irresistible to each other.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    AnnLee87 wrote: »

I have MCCC also, and the last 3 games I've started it paired Marcus Flex with Mila Munch. It's a bit funny. One day when I'm not being my usual lazy self I have to investigate their traits and try to find out why they're so irresistible to each other.

I had to make a husband for Mila Munch and stepfather to the three boys in my save. I didn't like that Mila was always being paired with some hunky stud. She needs more of an average guy (in my opinion). In one save I gave her a drastic makeover - weight loss, hair cut, makeup but I feel like I ruined the character.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    In one of my save files, I had one of my Sims marry her. They moved into her house, and I gave her a slight makeover, mostly with her hair, and some adjustments to her randomized clothes. She and my Sim had a daughter together I named Diamond. I plan to giver her more kids, so she can be a bit of a stage mom down the line.
    Also, my Sim is a young adult, while she is an adult, which is pretty funny to me.
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    MCCC always seems to pair her with Don Lothario or Marcus Flex in my game.

Same here.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Oh, were you referring to this Judith Ward?

HQuRhEt.png