Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph's ToS Coven All-Any Mafia | Town Wins

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Having a transporter in the game is so confusing

Have you replied to my whisper...? :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Me, eagerly waiting to expose all my receipts to you all, which could possibly help or kill town and myself.

lbdu0Af.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    edited May 2020
    Rob is whispering to Dekay (sorry I'm a few mins late)
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    DeKay is whispering to Rob.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Me, eagerly waiting to expose all my receipts to you all, which could possibly help or kill town and myself.

lbdu0Af.gif
    OMG I love that gif! And is he wearing the same glasses you do?

And it is frustrating how inactive so many people are, game after game! Maybe a lot of them are asleep? I have to get to bed now myself, it's past 10 now and I have to be fresh and focused tomorrow, early.

Well good luck to all, it's going to be a long day cycle maybe. And did you unvote Lilli? Why? Messing with my head or did you really not want to vote her in the first place? I'm not budging just because you unvoted, to be clear.

Not trying to be unkind. It's not personal. Personally, you know I'm an ardent admirer. I still wish to see a gif of you playing metal guitar with a super mad screamo face...while "Dream Weaver" plays in the background! :D:D:D

Or maybe Toli with Dream Weaver. Both are good!

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

lbdu0Af.gif

And it is frustrating how inactive so many people are, game after game! Maybe a lot of them are asleep? I have to get to bed now myself, it's past 10 now and I have to be fresh and focused tomorrow, early.

Well good luck to all, it's going to be a long day cycle maybe. And did you unvote Lilli? Why? Messing with my head or did you really not want to vote her in the first place? I'm not budging just because you unvoted, to be clear.

Not trying to be unkind. It's not personal. Personally, you know I'm an ardent admirer. I still wish to see a gif of you playing metal guitar with a super mad screamo face...while "Dream Weaver" plays in the background! :D:D:D

Goodnight Nush ! & Happy (early) anniversary :)<3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

lbdu0Af.gif

Thanks, Sweetie! It's a big one so gotta do something big. <3 Take care of your littles and also hope your sister is hanging in there. :/
    peace out
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

lbdu0Af.gif

Thanks, Sweetie! It's a big one so gotta do something big. <3 Take care of your littles and also hope your sister is hanging in there. :/
    peace out

You're welcome!! <3 I'm so happy for you guys, I hope it's amazing. & I will, my kids and my sister and everything, yk. :) Goodnight!! <3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Okay, here are my receipts. >.< And my thoughts.

I'm an investigator and I investigated Rose on N1. I found out that she could be a Lookout, Forger or Coven Leader.

She was being very quiet about the whole Icey being a bodyguard thing and Rob finding out that he was roleblock. So if Rose was a Lookout, she should have brought that up that she saw Icey visit Rob or anyone else who visited Rob, if any.

So I thought maybe she's a forger or Coven Leader. I talked to Keyen in the jail last night and have reason to believe that she did not forge Keyen's last will that we saw today.

I whispered to Rose today and she told me she's an investigator and found out about Rob. She claimed that Rob has a pretty good town role (she said to me what it is but I don't want to fully expose that yet just in case Rob is town).
    If you go back on this page, you'll see that Rob whispered to Rose first: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/975656/sophs-tos-coven-all-any-mafia-day-3/p19

Rose never whispered to him back.

I whispered to Rob today to ask him why he told Rose about his role straight of the bat like that, and he whispered to me that he assumed she was an investigator and told her. Which I think is a bunch of baloney cuz who trusts and assumes something that fast when there are other investigative roles that's possible in the setup?

Thirdly, Icey seemed to have given that "you're roleblocked" message to Rob (initially should be me).

I found out from Valencia (when she whispered to me on D2) that Icey was hypnotist. I thought she could be some town role at first which was why I pretended to think that Icey was jester in case mafia would come after her. But after reading all the roles, I think Valencia is coven leader cuz only the coven leader could have known someone's role if they controlled the person. (Either that or Valencia is mafia but it doesn't make sense for her to bus Icey like that but who knows.)

Anyways, overall, I think Rose could be a mafia Disguiser and might have disguised herself as someone else. I think Rob is probably mafia cuz if Rose was mafia, he would have been dead by now already. And Valencia is probably Coven leader.

So, if anyone can give a reason why my results on Rose was skewed, do tell. Cuz I really can't see any other way my results would have been affected by any roles. :(
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

lbdu0Af.gif

No, his glasses are round. Mine are not. :D

I unvoted Lilli cuz I am shifting my focus on other people, for now. And I didn't want there to be a quick hammer on her.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    City, since you're here, do you have any town reads or scum reads?

I'm slightly leaning town for you today by the way.

You seem more townish today than yesterday (I just saw your post of your reciepts and I'm still trying to make sense of it). I don't trust Lilli and I need to hear from her some more.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Also, just some things to note:

The disguiser can disguise themselves on a living target, so pay attention if you are a Lookout.

It's also possible the Rob disguised himself to trick Rose, tho I won't be able to explain why I did not get the correct result of Rose when I investigated her.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

I'm an investigator and I investigated Rose on N1. I found out that she could be a Lookout, Forger or Coven Leader.

She was being very quiet about the whole Icey being a bodyguard thing and Rob finding out that he was roleblock. So if Rose was a Lookout, she should have brought that up that she saw Icey visit Rob or anyone else who visited Rob, if any.

So I thought maybe she's a forger or Coven Leader. I talked to Keyen in the jail last night and have reason to believe that she did not forge Keyen's last will that we saw today.

I whispered to Rose today and she told me she's an investigator and found out about Rob. She claimed that Rob has a pretty good town role (she said to me what it is but I don't want to fully expose that yet just in case Rob is town).
    If you go back on this page, you'll see that Rob whispered to Rose first: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/975656/sophs-tos-coven-all-any-mafia-day-3/p19

I whispered to Rob today to ask him why he told Rose about his role straight of the bat like that, and he whispered to me that he assumed she was an investigator and told her. Which I think is a bunch of baloney cuz who trusts and assumes something that fast when there are other investigative roles that's possible in the setup?

Thirdly, Icey seemed to have given that "you're roleblocked" message to Rob (initially should be me).

I found out from Valencia (when she whispered to me on D2) that Icey was hypnotist. I thought she could be some town role at first which was why I pretended to think that Icey was jester in case mafia would come after her. But after reading all the roles, I think Valencia is coven leader cuz only the coven leader could have known someone's role if they controlled the person. (Either that or Valencia is mafia but it doesn't make sense for her to bus Icey like that but who knows.)

Anyways, overall, I think Rose could be a mafia Disguiser and might have disguised herself as someone else. I think Rob is probably mafia cuz if Rose was mafia, he would have been dead by now already. And Valencia is probably Coven leader.

So, if anyone can give a reason why my results on Rose was skewed, do tell. Cuz I really can't see any other way my results would have been affected by any roles. :(

As I told you in whispers, I'm just as confused as you are. I can't be disquiser though. Here's why.
    (Image coming from here btw.
    image0.png
    This is the priority level that night actions go through.
    as you can see, investigations go through before disguises, so that wouldn't make sense if I'm understanding it right.
    Your saying I disguised on N1, and you investigated me on N1, is that right? Based on the image I provided, it can't be right.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

Vote Rose
    Okay, so in short Rose's investigator claim was false and Rob was too eager to tell her his role. Only thing I don't understand in how Valencia has to be scum? Did she say that she was sure Icey was hypnotist, or was it something more similar to the investigator result where he could be multiple things?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

As I told you in whispers, I'm just as confused as you are. I can't be disquiser though. Here's why.
    (Image coming from here btw.
    image0.png
    This is the priority level that night actions go through.
    as you can see, investigations go through before disguises, so that wouldn't make sense if I'm understanding it right.
    Your saying I disguised on N1, and you investigated me on N1, is that right? Based on the image I provided, it can't be right.

Good point... But I don't know. 🤣 Then maybe you are forger but didn't forge Keyen's will?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

Vote Rose
    Okay, so in short Rose's investigator claim was false and Rob was too eager to tell her his role. Only thing I don't understand in how Valencia has to be scum? Did she say that she was sure Icey was hypnotist, or was it something more similar to the investigator result where he could be multiple things?

She told me Icey was hypnotist.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Vote Rose

How would she know that flat out? I'm confused?
  • Options
    Vote: Rob

I'mma just vote him first. Cuz I didn't like how he magically assumes that Rose was investigator. Maybe he's some sort of mafia rolecop or something. I know he was 'supposedly roleblocked by Icey' but I don't know if a hypnotist message also includes actually carrying out the action.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Vote Rose

The Coven Leader selects two people per night. The first target is controlled and uses their night ability on the second target. You will also see the role of the player you control, you will receive the same investigative results as a Consigliere, Potion Master and Witch.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote Count:

Lilli (1) - Nush
    Rob (1) - DeKay
    Rose (1) - City

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
    Day ends in about 20 hours.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Vote Rose

Okay, so looking at the ToS wiki, when an investigator targets a hypnotist the results are Escort, Transporter, Consort, or Hypnotist. She whispered to you after Ice claimed so maybe she investigated him and since none of the results are bodyguard she assumed he was scum.

What I don't get is how she knew he was hypnotist and not consort.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Vote Rose

The Coven Leader selects two people per night. The first target is controlled and uses their night ability on the second target. You will also see the role of the player you control, you will receive the same investigative results as a Consigliere, Potion Master and Witch.

Oh. Ok.
  • Options

Vote Rose

Okay, so looking at the ToS wiki, when an investigator targets a hypnotist the results are Escort, Transporter, Consort, or Hypnotist. She whispered to you after Ice claimed so maybe she investigated him and since none of the results are bodyguard she assumed he was scum.

What I don't get is how she knew he was hypnotist and not consort.

Good point. Unless she did a boo boo and didn't see that a consort is a mafia. But she did say to me that Icey was hypnotist "to be exact".

But is it even possible for there to be 3 investigators tho? XD That would rad.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Rose, why did it not seem weird to you that Rob told you who he was straight out like that when you didn't even ask him? Wouldn't you think it's weird? 🙆‍♀️
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Reading back. This stinks, it is useful to have a Jailor around and a vigilante.