Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A-Z Baby Challenge!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MeowLovelyMeowLovely Posts: 1 New Member
    I will try this challenge. I will be changin' the rules a little but i will start of with only a few simoleons and build the house as my family grows
  • Options
    KyraFoxKyraFox Posts: 2 New Member
    I am going to use most of the rules, but i am going to have 26 generations. I have a feeling it will make it a bit less stressful!:)
  • Options
    Misty_RosesMisty_Roses Posts: 1 New Member
    I am gonna be doing this with a few mods to make it interesting. I am using MC Edit's Woohoo to make it so pregnancy isn't every time. I am also going to use Road to Fame so my Sim is going to be a professional singer and have a lil story line of the guys she meets are her fans. So it's not just meet a guy, hook up, baby, over and over lol. No mods to ruin it. Just make it take a little longer with some story. This should be fun.
  • Options
    34LUNES34LUNES Posts: 1 New Member
    If they get an A in school the kids, the Todlers master most of their abilities and teens get an A in high school can we age them up instead of waiting?
  • Options
    SIMileyFaceSIMileyFace Posts: 49 Member
    > @34LUNES said:
    > If they get an A in school the kids, the Todlers master most of their abilities and teens get an A in high school can we age them up instead of waiting?

I've been doing that in my version of this challenge. I know that the original poster didn't include that in the rules, however I believe that's the rules people play by in the 100 baby challenge. So I've decided to mix the 2 sets of rules for mine :) of course you could do whatever you like.

So I am allowing myself to age toddlers up once they have achieved level 3 in all skills, children and teens can age up once they have gotten an A in school. For me it's all just for fun, so that's how I decided I would like to play the challenge :)
  • Options
    Also I'm quite surprised this challenge isn't more popular. I haven't seen a huge amount of people doing it. If anyone else is doing this challenge and documenting it somewhere I'd love to know :) I'm posting let's plays on mine on youtube.

For me, I chose it over the 100 baby challenge because I thought I'd give myself a better chance at completing it. Also, less chance of me getting bored and quitting half way.

I'm not following the exact structure of the original poster though, my rules are a mix between this and the 100 baby challenge, because it's more fun for me.
    I'm doing:
    -Matriarch may not have a job
    -Your matriarch may not get pregnant by the same "donor" twice. Once he has impregnated your Sim once, he cannot be used again for more children.
    -You have you name your babies with in the A-Z category. You cant use a letter more than once.
    -Keep the lifespan at Normal
    -Babies cannot be aged up until you get a notification saying that it is their birthday.
    -Toddlers can be aged up when they reach level 3 in all toddler skills.
    -Children and teenagers can be aged up when they get an A in school.
    -Young adults can be moved out of the house to make room for more children but they cannot be moved back in after.
    -Use the in-game randomiser to select all the children’s traits as they age.
    -You may hire maids, gardeners, and repair technicians, but you may not hire a nanny.

Half the rules are from https://snarky-sims-witch.tumblr.com/post/181535303038/tos-i-am-the-original-writer-of-the-sims-4-version

Please comment if you are doing this challenge also :)
  • Options
    Demicompton1Demicompton1 Posts: 22 Member
    In thinking about doing this as my next challenge
  • Options
    In thinking about doing this as my next challenge

Good luck if you decide to! :blush: I'm having so much fun with mine