Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Basic Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I also wonder if it has any effect on how we scumhunt or play mafia in general?

I googled it and found this. Although it only includes a few types.

Most of mine is pretty accurate. Especially the part about imitation:
    Screenshot_1259.png

That's so cool you found that! This is me:

INFP - Likeable, very stubborn tho. Once they have a read they don't easily change that read. Tend to actively pursue a strategy but just as easily, give it up at some point. Similarly, go from playing very active to almost total lurking easily. Hard to read. Can easily come accross as "innocent/not a threat" if they want to make an effort, tho. Tend to dislike taking a leading role in the thread or outside of it, which has the upside of avoiding attention which can be useful early on as scum. However, just as easily they will aggressively push a read once they're convinced. That doesn't easily happen tho as they try to keep an open mind.

I don't know how accurate it is. I'm not stubborn because if someone I think is guilty gives me a sobstory I feel bad for them and unvote, lol.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I noticed a lot of us are INF (insert different letter here) from the personality test. I think that is very interesting.

And I do see the resemblance to ice cream of the cookies. But in real life I suppose they don't look as much like ice cream, or do they? I've not had that type of meringue cookie before.

INTJ here. not sure what that means. Got to find that post.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    OVzKGBy.png
    This is what my playstyle is apparently according to my personality. Idk about this tho LOL.
    I’m an ENFP too, I do the test every couple of years and it’s always been the same

3iv0MGa.png
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    OVzKGBy.png
    This is what my playstyle is apparently according to my personality. Idk about this tho LOL.
    I’m an ENFP too, I do the test every couple of years and it’s always been the same

same!! <3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    i didn't even notice it's almost day omg
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    2 more minutes!!
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Keyen, a Vanilla Townie, has been killed. It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends at 6pm CDT 5/10.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    oh my god.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Noooo!! :cry:
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    one of our best scumhunters :(
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    @Kelvin who did you check and what results did you get from them?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    @Kelvin who did you check and what results did you get from them?

i was just about to ask LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    kelvin isn't usually on at day start so we need to try to work it out without him for a little while
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I just took an ennneagram test, but I don't know how to read my results, lol. Optimism was my number one of 3 traits. I have to unlock to get the rest, but I don't want to unlock.

I had high marks in 9 and 7 (although 7 I think is inaccurate because I don't really get bored. I haven't been bored at all housebound this past month)

2 and 4 were tied at 83 percent.

What website did u use? The one I used was like truity or something like that. I literally had nothing high except 9. Everything else was very low
  • Options
    He'll let us know when he gets on. Hopefully he found scum, but even clearing a townie will help.
  • Options
    i wish he investigated me but they were all hesitant about having him investigate me even tho they all found me sus.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    kinda irks me tbh
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Just so you know, tomorrow is Mother's Day. I am a mother and I have a mother so I will be busy...but I'll get on as much as I can.
  • Options
    Just so you know, tomorrow is Mother's Day. I am a mother and I have a mother so I will be busy...but I'll get on as much as I can.

^^ this. i'm a mother as well so I expect I won't have a lot of time tomorrow.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    kelvin isn't usually on at day start so we need to try to work it out without him for a little while

I guess we need to figure out who’d kill Nush and Keyen and who seemed to agree with a lot of what Dekay said.
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Keyen, a Vanilla Townie, has been killed. It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends at 6pm CDT 5/10.

YJns.gif

As expected, good luck town! <3
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I just took an ennneagram test, but I don't know how to read my results, lol. Optimism was my number one of 3 traits. I have to unlock to get the rest, but I don't want to unlock.

I had high marks in 9 and 7 (although 7 I think is inaccurate because I don't really get bored. I haven't been bored at all housebound this past month)

2 and 4 were tied at 83 percent.

What website did u use? The one I used was like truity or something like that. I literally had nothing high except 9. Everything else was very low

I think that's the one I used. My 9 was like 98 and 7 was 90.
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Omg srry Keyen for doubting you lol. Rest in peace :'(
  • Options
    Coffee, u were extremely reluctant to vote Dekay. I don’t think u ever did even though it was clear who the cop was. You also could’ve tryed to vote yourself when Dekay was about to be lynched. Also, since your a new player, you wouldn’t think that people would be sus of u for killing the person who was sus of u most, Keyen. Honestly, I really hope Kelvin searched u last night.
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Hey also I got INTJ-A / INTJ-T for the personality test ?
    *shrugs