Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is him a Bayless?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
So... I LOVE Twinbrook from Sims 3, and one of my favorite families from there is the Bayless family. I can't stop thinking how much this dude looks like a bayless descendant or something... PLEASE LET HIM HAVE THE BAYLESS SURNAME. The SIms 3 Ambitions makes 10 years in June as well, would be an amazing homage.
bd528b67cd467db6c6a13c488b96b765b664e7ef.jpg

He reminds me so much of Skeet Bayless... omg... LOOK
125652697.jpg
Post edited by Karon on

Comments

• Options
    ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    When I read the title of this thread I thought, "The devs added a Rick Bayless sim?!??" Rick Bayless is a chef that specializes in Mexican cuisine. Lol, the TS4 sim even looks like a younger, funky version of him!

330px-Rick_Bayless_in_2010.jpg

Anyway, I agree with you - that TS4 sim looks like Skeet from Twinbrook!

• Options
    When I read the title of this thread I thought, "The devs added a Rick Bayless sim?!??" Rick Bayless is a chef that specializes in Mexican cuisine. Lol, the TS4 sim even looks like a younger, funky version of him!

330px-Rick_Bayless_in_2010.jpg

Anyway, I agree with you - that TS4 sim looks like Skeet from Twinbrook!

hahahaha me everytime I'm talking about Travis Scott.
  • Options
    HanneeHannee Posts: 36 Member
    I was just thinking about how this EP gave me massive Twinbrook vibes (loved playing in the swamps), now I NEED a Skeet legacy in Evergreen Harbor!
  • Options
    @Hannee yes, maybe they did that on purpose? cuz its going to be released around Ambitions 10th birthday?! anyway, I really hope this dude has the Bayless surname. *-*