Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unexpectedly great couples?

JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
So who in your games have you found to be great romantic couples that you never would have thought to put together?

Mine was Mitchell Kalani and Summer Holiday. After giving Mitchell a makeover Summer ran into him at a party thrown by Zoe. They just hit it off right away. Mitchell was just such a laid back and nice guy that he won over Summer in no time. I am at work now but might post pictures later.

So let me know who you would have never thought to pair up but the game showed you otherwise!

Comments

• Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    I'm not sure if I'd call them a 'good' couple, but for some reason in my game Summer Holiday and Don Lothario always hit it off and get together more or less without me interfering
  • Options
    DeadishSimmerDeadishSimmer Posts: 44 Member
    Surprisingly Don Lothario and Bella Goth are a really cute couple! I had them get married in a game once and there daughter was beautiful!
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Of the pre-mades? The surprise has been Max Villareal and Elsa Bjergsen. They are complete opposites. Elsa is serious, studious and good. She's just become a doctor in my game. (I now have several doctors at different stages in their careers; I thought about waiting for her to be a vet but it was really her turn to age in my rotation so that role will go to someone else). Max is intense and very smart but a bit troubled, though very loyal to his brother. Initially, I thought that Max might want to off his older brother Hugo for his fortune but so far, it seems like Max is fraternal and yet independent. He will probably go his own way as a kind of aristocratic rival to Wolfgang Munch.

Elsa and Max met in the romance festival when Elsa went to the romance festival as a young teen. She didn't have any particular romantic interests so she was just hanging out. She asked the fortune teller for her future and was told that a tall, dark and handsome stranger would appear. Elsa then went to fantasize about weddings - the only person in my game to have done so, I think - and Max walked right up to her out of the blue. They hit it off and dated exclusively ever since.

I don't know if their relationship will survive into adulthood. They are so different that they may grow apart. They will definitely get nostalgic for each other even if they don't stay together though. Neither one will be able to think badly about the other. They'll always end up blushing if they run into each other.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    edited October 2017
    Katrina Caliente and Geoffrey Landgraab make one of my favorite couples. They just had twins in my game.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    LordOfTendonsLordOfTendons Posts: 250 Member
    Are you wanting pre-mades or just any couple?
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    I haven't had much chance to play with the premades but Johnny Zest has a big crush on an elderly gentleman townie that I had him flirt with to see how a big an age gap I could have with couples. It was just a test mind you as I had plans with him and the Patel girl. Or maybe one of her roomates, but no. Last I left Johnny he had a lot of whims (many of which I let him complete) regarding befriending and even romancing that elder gentleman. They have gone on at least one date so far which has made me rethink Johnny's story and personality.

When I go back to him in rotation I am going to have the elder gentleman either move in with Johnny or move the older gentleman into a nice modern house in Oasis and have Johnny move in with him. I think the latter scenario is better as the older gent is dressed quite spiffy and could, story wise, be a very successful retiree. Maybe a sugar daddy for Johnny? Yes that does sound callous.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Cassandra Both and Don Lothario.
    Zoe Petal and J Huntington
    Yuki Behr and Wolfgang Munch
    Mitchell Kalani and Gavin Richards
    Elsa Bjergsen and Alexander Goth

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Mitchell Kalani is always a really sweet boyfriend when I play with him. I have had a few sim hit it off with him. He comes over to the house a lot and always cleans up when he is there.
  • Options
    BadAppleBadApple Posts: 4 New Member
    In one of my Save Files Wolfgang munch and Sofia bjergssen had a Son together and he looked really good.
  • Options
    PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    Dina Caliente and Bob Pancakes!!

Also I love Don and Bella, Summer Holiday and Raj Rasoya, Paolo Rocca and Penny Pizzazz, J Huntington and Luna Villareal :)
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited May 2020
    Katrina Caliente and Gavin Richards, they've ended up twice autonomously when I use MCCC story progression. Same with Mila Munch and Paola Rocca. And they've been inseperable too.

Personally I favor these pairings:

(Basegame)
    Cassandra Goth x Malcolm Landgraab
    Dina Caliente x Mitchell Kalani
    Libery Lee x Travis Scott
    Nina Caliente x Don Lothario
    Olivia Kim-Lewis x Alexander Goth
    Summer Holiday x J Huntington III
    Zoe Patel x Johnny Zest

...for the longest time (irl years), I played Caleb Vatore x Don Lothario
    Post edited by Nindigo on

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Honestly, I had Caleb Vatore and Johnny Zest just kind of happen by accident in my main, and now they're my absolute favourites. They're adorable together!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I have recently seen Gemma Charm and Johnny Zest make a great couple. They are extremely affectionate with each other and I was laughing the entire time watching them prank each other too. Then laugh at each other good naturedly. They are jusr adorable.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Also Julia Wright and Vlad Straud. She's a witch in my game and they have a set of twins. Hint, you'll see the happy couple in my avatar pic:)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Put an evil sim with a romantic sim. The evil sim will lower the relationship level but the romantic sim will flirt back and raise it back up.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    vlad and caleb

I think they are supposed to be enemies but for some reason in my save they keep ending up besties when I leave them in same room by themselves

I was trying to do the exact opposite tho p_p

by now caleb has started to ask him on dates and romance festivals

tbh maybe this is why they end up enemies
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    vlad and caleb

I think they are supposed to be enemies but for some reason in my save they keep ending up besties when I leave them in same room by themselves

I was trying to do the exact opposite tho p_p

by now caleb has started to ask him on dates and romance festivals

tbh maybe this is why they end up enemies

Lol, the dreaded Romance Festival - the crusher of happiness and marriage!

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    candystormcandystorm Posts: 321 Member
    edited May 2020
    Geoffrey Landgraab is having an affair with Dina Caliente in my game. They are soulmates!
    Origin: twinklegalaxy
    Grim-Reaper-Sim.jpg

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Diego and Izzy. They enjoy being famous and fabulous together.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    In one save I have Johnny Zest and Izzy Fabulous living together. Just friends, really. But they grab every chance they can to interact, even if its just chatting along while having a meal. Always seeking the other ones company. I'm tempted to let them develop the relationship.
    Becka28 wrote: »

Now there's a match made in heaven :)
  • Options
    QuillWriterQuillWriter Posts: 67 Member
    edited May 2020
    Cassandra Goth and Johnny Zest. I had an entirely different romance planned for Cassandra, but she and Johnny kept running into each other at places, due to their showbiz careers, and they hit it off so well, I let them get married.

However, Cassandra came into magic that she didn't know ran in her family, after marriage and the birth of her first child. She kept putting off telling Johnny, because she was still trying to adjust to it herself, but then he walked in on her magically fixing the coffee maker one day, and freaked out.

Johnny's having a hard time adjusting, and I think they'll probably split for a while. Not sure if they'll get back together or not, but I think Johnny's eventually gonna realize that he's rejected who she is, the same way that his family rejected who he was. And that realization is gonna be painful. Hopefully Cassandra will be able to move past all the hurt feelings and forgive him, and maybe they'll then have a chance at reconciling.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »

They're the Fabulobo household in my main save :D
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited May 2020
    Not sure if this counts but I think that one of the couples in Brindleton Bay get along really well. (The gay couple)
  • Options
    PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    Like I said - Dina and Bob make a great couple! Need to show you some pictures :)

Dina got Bob into fitness. He lost a lot of weight, got really strong and began eating healthy. He's best friends with Don Lothario and Paolo Rocca (gym buddies). This picture is from their honeymoon to Sulani.

u02FtKE.png

And they make really beautiful kids, too. Meet Oliver Pancakes and Benjamin Pancakes.

xHDWTv6.png
    OgkThE0.png

• Options
    dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    Marcus Flex and Clara Bjergsen created a Bella Goth-esque daughter in one of my saves