Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Everyday Appliance or Item Would You Like In Sims 4?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I really would like new instruments as well and a singing career.

I really REALLY want an electric guitar in the Sims 4
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    @ParmaViolet87 Does the grim guitar count? It looks like one.
  • Options
    KaylaxCapersKaylaxCapers Posts: 69 Member
    I would really love to see an integrated oven, one without the hobs in a long kitchen cabinet and also seperate hob for surfaces - I think there have been some mods for these, but I don't usually like using mods so it would be cool to play with something like this in vanilla!
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Catzilla wrote: »
    Okay, this is gonna sound corny, but how about a Lego set a parent can build with their kid?

There could also be that huge negative moodlet called Agony from stepping on lego barefoot. :smiley:

Omg, thanks for the belly laugh!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Vacuum and lawnmower please. I can't imagine walking in bare feet on floors that never get cleaned...eww.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Wow, I love all these items as a possibility.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Honestly the way my sims obsess about appliances I'd rather have decor items with the options to get the food out of the fridge or cabinet.
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    I'd like recycling bins back.
  • Options
    mattiemayhemmattiemayhem Posts: 47 Member
    I'd love shelves with more slots. not like the wall shelves, i mean like empty bookshelves. I agree with more cleaning supplies, maybe, or even a gardening hose. Like how there was the sprinklers you could play with in sims 3. I also really liked the cooky things like the radio station in university. or the inventors table!!! the sculpting station! i want more arts and crafts and interesting things to do
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I'd like more arcade games than just the one we already have. Also maybe more items to build art skills like a pottery wheel or the ability to make sculptures.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~