Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I was even right about the whisper. He stole my claim because he didnt get a whisper. City was roleblocked N2
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    So, do you think you guys were right? XD
    Nvm lol

With the help of City's role. Thank God. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Coffee and Nush both did amazing.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Coffee and Nush both did amazing.

they did!!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    coffee really had me convinced. @Coffeecrumblecake you were AMAZING as mafia!!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I was even right about the whisper. He stole my claim because he didnt get a whisper. City was roleblocked N2

Oh... I wouldn't have even guessed that Wagashi would block City. :D

That's interesting tho. If I were her, I would just say I didn't get anything since I didn't. It's not her fault that City was roleblocked.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I totally called it. For once I did a good Scumread. I figured it out before scum slayer Dekay, and you got it cause of a whisper.
  • Options
    I totally called it. For once I did a good Scumread. I figured it out before scum slayer Dekay, and you got it cause of a whisper.

Yes, yes, yes.... Do you feel good? XD I was dumb cuz I got no power roles okay, so I can't trust anyone. :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    okay so goodnight now, guys <3 that was intense and i'm glad town won
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Yes, yes, yes.... Do you feel good? XD I was dumb cuz I got no power roles okay, so I can't trust anyone. :P

Yes I do feel good. Here's what I told Zinnia afrer she told me. "I totally called Coffee! Did I not!" (I remember it being more dramatic than that but whatever. XD)
  • Options
    I'll update the mafialist tomorrow if i remember. I gotta finish studying so I can take my math final tomorrow. Wish me luck. XD
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member

That's interesting tho. If I were her, I would just say I didn't get anything since I didn't. It's not her fault that City was roleblocked.

I was worried about that actually. Coffee really had me fooled. I was wondering why City asked Coffee what she whispered to her since I roleblocked her, and when she had answer, that's when it clicked to me that Coffee was the other mafia. I thought someone would have caught up on that or think that I would block City since I was the only one who voted for her before that night. But at least the town won in the end! Good job to Nush and Coffee for fooling us so well! And thank you to the honorary townies! It was a fun game.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    That was fun. Gg mafia, you guys did amazing. especially since its only Coffees 2nd game.
  • Options

Yes I do feel good. Here's what I told Zinnia afrer she told me. "I totally called Coffee! Did I not!" (I remember it being more dramatic than that but whatever. XD)

But you also thought Sophia could be bad too. 😬

I was worried about that actually. Coffee really had me fooled. I was wondering why City asked Coffee what she whispered to her since I roleblocked her, and when she had answer, that's when it clicked to me that Coffee was the other mafia. I thought someone would have caught up on that or think that I would block City since I was the only one who voted for her before that night. But at least the town won in the end! Good job to Nush and Coffee for fooling us so well! And thank you to the honorary townies! It was a fun game.

Oh, that's right. You're the jailkeeper, right...? Maybe City wasn't told she was jailkept? Usually when we get jailkept, we aren't told unless you are an investigative role and would get a 'no result'. It's different from the ToS Jailkeeper.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm really sorry about my absence for most the game, last I played here we were having games that barely reached double digits in pages, so every time I logged in to 100+ notifications I was really surprised.

As well as 30+ from the Mafia chat, the activity is wonderful but I didn't expect it :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I'm really sorry about my absence for most the game, last I played here we were having games that barely reached double digits in pages, so every time I logged in to 100+ notifications I was really surprised.

As well as 30+ from the Mafia chat, the activity is wonderful but I didn't expect it :lol:

Hahaa, cuz Nush and Coffee like to talk a lot, judging by their other posts in the off topic chat. Imagine if I was in the PM with them too. LOL!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member

Oh, that's right. You're the jailkeeper, right...? Maybe City wasn't told she was jailkept? Usually when we get jailkept, we aren't told unless you are an investigative role and would get a 'no result'. It's different from the ToS Jailkeeper.

Yeah. I was so confused that I thought I should ask on the forum, but then that would be unfair and I realized that even Rose didn't know she was blocked, but that she didn't get anything.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options

Yeah. I was so confused that I thought I should ask on the forum, but then that would be unfair and I realized that even Rose didn't know she was blocked, but that she didn't get anything.

Yeah. Usually for stuff like this, you can always ask on your PM for Zinnia to answer. :)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah, but I had a gut feeling that it was coffee. She jumped onto my mistake too quick. The only reason I swapped to Sophia was cause I felt pressured that she wasn't and started doubting myself.
  • Options

Yeah, but I had a gut feeling that it was coffee. She jumped onto my mistake too quick. The only reason I swapped to Sophia was cause I felt pressured that she wasn't and started doubting myself.

Wait, I didn't even see you made a mistake. What mistake was that? Haha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited April 2020
    My plan on day 3 was to look as mafia as possible so that everyone would vote for me. That way, it’d be basically up to me to lynch Coffee cause I knew you guys would never vote for Coffee that early. XD
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    My plan on day 3 was to look as mafia as possible so that everyone would vote for me. That way, it’d be basically up to me to lynch Coffee cause I knew you guys would never vote for Coffee that early. XD

That's a terrible plan. 😂 I don't get it. You still won't get lynched that day but day will just end anyways. And you don't know for sure that you won't die at night. 😐 Plus, you voting Coffee early out of the blue the next day will also cause a lot of suspicion on you, unless there's better proof that Coffee is bad. Your one vote is not gonna hold against 3-4 people. :grimace:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Wait, I didn't even see you made a mistake. What mistake was that? Haha.

Let me see if I can find it.
  • Options

That's a terrible plan. 😂 I don't get it. You still won't get lynched that day but day will just end anyways. And you don't know for sure that you won't die at night. 😐 Plus, you voting Coffee early out of the blue the next day will also cause a lot of suspicion on you, unless there's better proof that Coffee is bad. Your one vote is not gonna hold against 3-4 people. :grimace:

No Dekay, I told Zinnia that if I get lynched the person with the 2nd most votes will get lynched instead.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

No Dekay, I told Zinnia that if I get lynched the person with the 2nd most votes will get lynched instead.

I remember being so happy when everyone started voting for me and I was so disappointed when you guys suddenly changed your vote to Rose XD That’s the same reason I offered to sacrifice myself instead of Rose.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!