Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien Research Bunker 51

AbeericAbeeric Posts: 28 Member
I don't play Sims much as I like to just build stuff. I love the outdoors and I love aliens and my building habits seem to show it most of the time.

I just finished this bunker and I was rather proud of it. I learned a lot, had to tear down and re-do a lot to make the atrium roof work. I wish we could select a room for some things instead of the game grabbing something you don't want messed with. Anyways.. this is my first LOT post here. I hope to add more builds quite a bit.

This is my Alien Research Bunker. She is two stories underground with a topside. The topside is simple and more for aesthetics rather than gameplay, except for the telescope on the roof.
The second floor underground features a research laboratory designed toward aliens. There is plenty to do in there as well as plenty to just look cool.
The bottom basement rooms are a living quarters designed for up to 6 Sims. It's clean, neat, and fully functional.
There is a three floor atrium in the center with the living quarters designed with flowers, the lab floor has an open middle and alien plants surrounding the outside. What you can't see in the photos is a large tree growing through the open floors all the way to the topside.

Anyways... here's some of the rooms.

AM5WsFP.png

m0KMDnm.png

1cZTWcG.png

usceqGh.png

XoZH76B.jpg

XUmjnIk.png

NJDpnqj.png

eKPRuuv.png

Comments