Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Maybe it would help if Wagashi claimed too. Her innocent claim doesn't help much. I want it to be a stronger claim since I'm sure she's not a vanilla townie.

I don't know why no one else is claiming.

Do y'all not have any night actions or something? Did y'all not target anybody?

I do have a night action but it's pretty useless (So don't kill me mafia, if you're reading this.) What I am good for is bouncing them thoughts. ✌️

Did you target anyone with it?

Oof we're getting down to the nitty gritty now, aren't we? How about you tell me if you targetted anyone first 🙃

Okay. I'll tell you all my role and my wincon.

So basically I have to give a name the night before on who I think will be lynched during the next day. I have to predict correctly three times in order to win.

🤷‍♀️ Which is like ridonkulous. 😂

LOL. Ok I'll tell you. I can't target anyone. It's pathetic. I can only choose to leave town at night to survive. That's why I'm trying to contribute as much as possible during the day. Because I'm pathetic.

Oh that role. Hahaha. Not as stinky as mine tho. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Maybe it would help if Wagashi claimed too. Her innocent claim doesn't help much. I want it to be a stronger claim since I'm sure she's not a vanilla townie.

I do have a night action but it's pretty useless (So don't kill me mafia, if you're reading this.) What I am good for is bouncing them thoughts. ✌️

Oof we're getting down to the nitty gritty now, aren't we? How about you tell me if you targetted anyone first 🙃

So basically I have to give a name the night before on who I think will be lynched during the next day. I have to predict correctly three times in order to win.

LOL. Ok I'll tell you. I can't target anyone. It's pathetic. I can only choose to leave town at night to survive. That's why I'm trying to contribute as much as possible during the day. Because I'm pathetic.

I feel you. It was either mafia or stinky roles for the both of us. 😪
  • Options
    Hey Rsoe, what do you think of Nush?

Hey Nush, what do you think of Rose?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I feel you. It was either mafia or stinky roles for the both of us. 😪

True, fam. 👊
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member

*gets popcorn.
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member

I'm a Jailkeeper. It's like the roleblocker role I discarded, but combined with the doctor. I got Roleblocker and Jailkeeper cause my laziness as a sloth is quite infectious, slowing things that happen all around me, I guess.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ok sure. I'll claim. I'm a Lookout. I looked at Lala and got no result. That's why I asked if anyone targeted me when I got on cause obviously something is wrong with that because Lala is dead.

Lookout is a watcher or tracker? Can you check that?

Lookout is a role from TOS. I should see anyone that visits my target. So a Watcher.

Did you get back like a "no result" from Zinnia or something? Or did she not even get back to you at all? If not, can you ask her in your PM if she would say "no result" if someone were to block or jail you or something?

She literally told me no result
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

I'm a Jailkeeper. It's like the roleblocker role I discarded, but combined with the doctor. I got Roleblocker and Jailkeeper cause my laziness as a sloth is quite infectious, slowing things that happen all around me, I guess.

Did you happen to jail keep Rose?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I don't know what I think of anyone rn.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Does anyone else have an opinion on which of nush or rose is more likely to be mafia?

Hoping to have some answers on that as well. For instance, putting aside why I am suspicious (hoping to find that out as well other than that I am crossgrained), why is Rose suspicious? Not talking?

Not talking, yeah, but also her discard & her lack of a proper explanation for it. I know she probably can't explain too much without giving her role away, but at least a little bit, yk?

And about you,, to me personally it's just the way you're actinggg idk, but others find you suspicious too perhaps they have different reasons :s

it's okay. I was a bit...gruff? bellicose?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

...yes. I feel bad now for jailing her.
  • Options
    Ok sure. I'll claim. I'm a Lookout. I looked at Lala and got no result. That's why I asked if anyone targeted me when I got on cause obviously something is wrong with that because Lala is dead.

Lookout is a watcher or tracker? Can you check that?

Lookout is a role from TOS. I should see anyone that visits my target. So a Watcher.

Did you get back like a "no result" from Zinnia or something? Or did she not even get back to you at all? If not, can you ask her in your PM if she would say "no result" if someone were to block or jail you or something?

She literally told me no result

Okay.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

...yes. I feel bad now for jailing her.

Don't be. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why not. You're not being very helpful. It should be me who doesn't wanna help.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why not. You're not being very helpful. It should be me who doesn't wanna help.

I don't know. I'mma take a bit to think this though. I'll brb.
  • Options
    I know I seem dumb right now, but only one mafia can send a kill, right? And if such mafia was blocked, they wouldn't know about it until day, right? 'Cause their kill wouldn't go through?

Can I ask why you asked this question?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Nush
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I know I seem dumb right now, but only one mafia can send a kill, right? And if such mafia was blocked, they wouldn't know about it until day, right? 'Cause their kill wouldn't go through?

good point i-
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

good point i-

Why?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

good point i-

Why?

No I mean it's a good point that you asked why she asked that question because initially when she asked that I was thinking, "are you asking for any specific reason?" but then i just felt bad to ask that ngl
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    ^^ i felt like i was grilling everyone so i tried to avoid asking excessive questions
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    1. Sophia - Not sure what I think. Claims to have heard that Mouse visited Lala through City's ability. 50/50 (Partners with City or Town)
    2. Bella - Claims 3rd Party
    3. DeKay - Claims 3rd Party
    4. Luna - Not sure. Seems super helpful though. 70/30 leaning town
    5. Mouse - Dead. Presumably from Lala's vig shot?
    6. Nerd - Dead. Very likely due to hiding behind Mouse/Lala
    7. Wagashi - Claims Jailkeeper that jailed me. My results line up with that. 90/10 town
    8. Rose - Me, the LO. Got no result on Lala who should have been visited. my results line up with Wagashi's claim.
    9. Lala - Dead. Presumably from Mafia?
    10. Coffee - Claims to be able to leave town at night. Discarded a mafia role, so I can see why he'd pick that role 50/50
    11. City - Claims to be a town whisperer that targeted Sophia. Seems weird though 50/50 (partners with Sophia or Town)
    12. Nush - Giving scum vibes to others. I'm not seeing it much, but I'm bad at scum hunting, so yeah. 50/50

I think doing this helped a lot, but I'm still not sure what to think exactly
    Vote Nush?
  • Options

good point i-

Why?

No I mean it's a good point that you asked why she asked that question because initially when she asked that I was thinking, "are you asking for any specific reason?" but then i just felt bad to ask that ngl

Haha, okay. I don't think it's much tho. Could be she was assessing if Rose was mafia or not since Wagashi blocked her.

I'm just trying to think if Rose is scum or not cuz it wouldn't make sense for scum Rose to target Lala (and not kill her)... While her buddy did....

But at the same time, I also want to believe that City is town and is telling the truth...

I don't see anyone else being scum (apart from Nush), except maybe you.

You wanna say your thoughts on this whole Wagashi and Rose thing?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Rose, why did you choose to watch Lala?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I was suspicious of Rose. She asked earlier that someone had blocked her, and I didn't want to say it all of sudden that it was me. Because if Lala had killed Mouse and Nerd was hiding behind Mouse, then that would mean the mafia's kill was blocked. I'm not sure if there's another roleblocker since I discarded it and chose Jailkeeper which is a combo of a Roleblocker and Doctor, so if the situation that I had provided was what really happened, I wanted to leave something behind in case I die, like leaving bread crumbs. I'm just juggling around possibilities anyway. After all, everyone seemed to agree that on 1 mafia kill and 1 vig kill.